Cleansing negative energy from a home

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
Jonny H

Cleansing negative energy from a home

Post by Jonny H »

Hi, could anyone give me some idea how to cleanse negative spirals from my home. I recently went through the house and found three profound areas of negative energy within the house. I could do with some advice on shifting this.

Thanks
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Cleansing negative energy from a home

Post by Grahame »

(mod - moved to Earth Energies - GG)

Hi Johnny;

My advice would be to find someone else who has more experience than you to do the job for you. If you don't know what you're doing with these things, you could do more damage than good in trying to sort things out.
Either engage somebody from the BSD Professional Register, or if you ask nicely one of our retired members on the forum might offer to help you out off-list.

I also moved this topic to the Earth Energies section where is is more appropriately housed.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

JH where do you live if its not private, are these bad spots nine feet apart by any chance inside the house, you may just have Black Water Lines running past you with at least three where you feel/dowse the bad vibes mate. Come back private if you wish, I have some knowledge of these forces, and might be able to help, Im NO EXPERT, just an interested dowser. 8) AND welcome, sorry my manners are missing today, been painting the X wifes house and Im tired,I ate all her cakes and drank her pop, now I dare not go round to see if she likes it. :lol: :lol:
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi Johnny,

There are a number of differing spiral patterns, some negative to human health and some fairly positive. Before trying to remove something it's best to first determine if the pattern you detect is standing alone or if it's caused by some other energy pattern/pathway. For instance, the Triple Vortex Spiral Lines are caused by a Triple Vortex, a complex pattern of 3 geopathic, CCW-rotating vortices and 4 beneficial, nested, vertical tubes. If you place a vertical copper or soft steel rod at the center of the Vortex the whole pattern dissipates, spirals and all. On the other hand, a Blind Spring is highly positive within its bounds, and contains a set of 5 beneficial, parallel, tightly spiraling lines I call Spring Spirals, but it also throws off highly geopathic water veins. Still, I wouldn't try to dissipate the positive source pattern just to work with one of the veins. It's complex stuff indeed! You can read more about some of this at http://www.geopathfinder.com/9442(link broken)

Bob Dahse
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WOW, everything you ever wanted to know AND more, take me a week to absorb all this, I have read some of it and find it very interesting, well done that man... 8)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hi Kenzie12,

If you can feel that these energy pathways exist can you also tell exactly where they are? Usually, if you can pinpoint the center of an energy path (by dowsing it yourself or finding a local dowser who can do so) you can either dissipate the energy using a vertical 18-inch wire/rod made of "soft steel" or copper. Or, if you are far from other houses (which could be affected by inadvertently moving a negative energy pathway into them) you can bend a steel/copper rod/wire into an "L" shape, placing one end vertically into the ground and the other "leg" pointed in the direction you would prefer the energy traveled, diverting it. Some pathways have a definite direction so you'll need to find which side is "upstream" of your home and do the diversion there. Or you could try contacting Geoff Stuttaford on this site. He has worked on a number of successful over-the-house energy diversions remotely. I'm not sure how they work but I've remotely checked a couple that definitely did.

Bob Dahse, http://www.geopathfinder.com/4436 (link broken)
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)