Problems at home

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mikewalks

Problems at home

Post by mikewalks »

I have very little experience in the field of dowsing earth energies but recently decided to try and correct that. And with that in mind last week, I idly took my rods and started to dowse my home. I immediately picked up a line of energy passing through my kitchen, lounge and on into the garage. I could also pick it up outside on both sides of the house and garage. I used the same methods I would use to get the direction of underground water and concluded that it was "flowing" through my house in the direction of 30/210 degrees and had flowed for 161m before entering my house and continued for 562m on exiting my house.

I asked if it was positive or negative and got the answer that it was negative so asked if negative energy could be transformed into positive energy and got a "Yes" so asked if that could be done immediately. My next reading confirmed that it was now positive so I was happy with the outcome and decided to continue to monitor it. I must stress that it really was the blind leading the blind at this stage and I was more than a little surprised that it was all so very easy. Mmmm!

To back track a little I had not been sleeping well for quite some time and waking up like a zombie feeling ghastly every morning with flu like symptoms.

That night I awoke with "jump" about 330 and the realisation hit me that my bed was right over this line of energy. Regardless of the time, out came the rods and the energy line went straight through my pillow and was once again negative. I spent the rest of the night prowling up and down this energy line and noticed that it went straight through my cooker, which I never switch off at the wall. I switched off the cooker at the wall and re-dowsed the house and there was no trace of the energy line; downstairs, upstairs and even outside. As soon as I switched on the cooker it was there again.

For the last week I have made sure that the cooker is switched off at the wall at all times except when in use and I have slept well and woken up feeling fresh and alive. I feel like a new person.

This episode brings several questions to mind and hopefully some of the more experienced dowsers on this forum might be able to answer them.

1. Is it possible to convert negative energy to positive energy and if so how?

2. Do traditional methods of determining underground water flow apply to lines of energy?

3. This is the one I can't get my mind around. I measured this line of energy as being 723 m long (although this must be open to question due to my inexperience in these matters) and my house is just under 1/4 of the way along it. How can such an extended line of energy be affected by simply switching my cooker on and off?

I look forward to your ideas on this.

Mike
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Problems at home

Post by mike »

I spent the rest of the night prowling up and down this energy line and noticed that it went straight through my cooker, which I never switch off at the wall. I switched off the cooker at the wall and re-dowsed the house and there was no trace of the energy line; downstairs, upstairs and even outside. As soon as I switched on the cooker it was there again.

Never found this before, very interesting,any cooker is very high voltage due to the oven and rings all loading the power line/cable...Could the cooker be leaking energy, NOT GROUNDED, double check your devices have a good ground, the earth clip sometimes get placed over painted water pipes, thus NO GROUND, double check this Mike ??
mikewalks

Post by mikewalks »

Thanks for that Mike. I'll drag it out tomorrow and have a look and get back to you. Regards, Mike
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just last week my son-in-law had the cooker go down, and it turned out to be one of those bright pretty lights on the display shorting, causing the entire cooker to die, some safety issue where the device switched itself off...Dont imagine its that easy a problem Mike, but who knows. 8)
mikewalks

Post by mikewalks »

The cooker is earthed correctly and everything is in order.
mikewalks

Post by mikewalks »

Just to clarify my previous post when I say "everything is in order" I am referring to the workings of the cooker not the energy line.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

It was a long shot Mike but worth checking, this has me scratching my head, give it some thought when I get in bed, thats my OFFICE if you will, when I connect with other forces to ask their help. 8) A question Mike, do you have the rings or oven on when the bad atmosphere returns, is it a question of heat in the kitchen rather than electric power passing through the cooker ? MIGHT it be the lights in the kitchen when the cooker is active, I imagine if the cooker is on the lights will be on as well,ever tried to put the cooker back on without the kitchen lights, JUST a thought Mike....Come back if anything changes mate, this is interesting and might be the cause of others suffering the same sort of problems, are your house lights of the same type as the kitchen lights, bulbs or tubes. ?
mikewalks

Post by mikewalks »

The only factor that seems to be relevant is the main wall switch for the cooker. It doesn't matter if the oven/plates are on or off, the energy line is there in my house as long as the wall switch is on. Same with the kitchen lights, or any other lights throughout the house. They have no influence on it.

I have managed to dowse this energy line approx 5/600m from my house in 2 localities. At both localities I have a clear view of my house and they both line up perfectly with my kitchen in a straight line. Unfortunately this isn't possible on the other side of my house.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Your posts are good Mike and explain things well, I read the post then imagine me standing looking over your shoulder mate...LOL..Something last night I thought/dreamed of might work, but you have to believe in miracles,well understand and feel this CAN work for you.Something about the cooker is upsetting the natural energy line when the power is ON, the power has to affect the harmonic/frequency of the natural energy flow....So take steps to bend the energy flow around or above the cooker at THAT point Mike, and its not so hard when you believe.Dowse the forces each side of the house so you know it and IT knows you Mike, then move in the house and explain/think in the kitchen this cooker is causing you and the energy lines problems. so please can the spirits move the energy to go over or around the cooker instead of through it.Explain the cooker was placed here as a means of cooking your food, AND you had NO intension of causing problems for the energy line, SO can the energy line pass unaffected here as before...Leave what ever method the energy line takes to avoid the cooker and try in a couple of days to see what changes have occured Mike, believe this can work and it WILL mate,have faith....Forces of the planet exist and can help, given you believe and will work with them in what ever way they choose, the problem you have is an accident of sorts,so seek help with an open heart and mind and above all believe they can/will help you.....The situation of the energy line being affected when the cooker socket is switched on might be the wires/power cables/30 amp fuse are loose in the cooker socket, setting up a frequency that piggy backs on the energy line when power is applied Mike, dont mess with the socket, call an engineer to check it, dont want you a FRIED dowser Mike LOL Come back when things settle, hope this works.
mikewalks

Post by mikewalks »

Thanks for that Mike. As things stand I have a reasonably acceptable solution which I can live with quite happily and don't want to risk spoiling that. I have had a word with "upstairs" and the spirits and asked that the energy be converted to positive as it flows through my house and every indication is that this has been achieved.

Regardless of if it is positive or negative I now keep the cooker switched off at all times when not in use especially at night time. The house feels peaceful and calm and I am sleeping well and feeling better than I have done for a long time. As a safeguard I will dowse the house a couple of times a week to check that all is well.

Mike
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Sounding good. May also be worth smudging (with sage) occasionally- accompanied by ringing a small bell.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Funny you should mention the bell, I have taken to driving with a small bell hanging on the sun visor, and to be honest now Im so calm in heavy traffic and driving long distances, and I believe its the soft but often bell ringing that keeps my nerves good.... 8) I know the use of nine bells hanging on a twig or belt can open doors for you, perhaps the humble bell has MANY more uses than we grant it ??
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I've just noticed this post after some time away from the forum. I have been asked by a few clients whether electromagnetic energy from the home power supply could be affecting earth energy patterns or vice versa. I've never found a case of this, so I'm doubtful.

What I have found is a lot of homes with so called "stray voltage" pathways, caused by any number of wiring errors, poor ground connections, and undersized neutral wires. Errant magnetic fields can crop up all over the place, some caused by hot and neutral wires leading to some location not in close proximity as they should be (where they would normally cancel out each others' counter-rotating magnetic fields). Or they can be generated simply by the collapsing electric fields inherent in AC or pulsed/switched DC power, since electric fields can generate magnetic fields and vice versa when conductive metals are nearby.

In this case, where simply switching on an appliance causes an extensive power flow (probably underground through conductive soil or possibly partway along a metal pipe), the circuit powering the cooker may be grounded properly but still have a neutral wire that is corroded. This would prevent all of the power used from traveling in the preferred pathway through the house wiring. Some could flow through the ground connection and into the home's main grounding point. This point could be a water pipe or a dedicated ground rod. From there the power would flow toward either the nearest other ground rod in the neighborhood, the nearest utility pole ground, or the nearest water pipe that's also grounded.

Here in the States the problem is so common in some areas that many states have formulated their own laws indemnifying local utility companies from damage, injuries, or deaths caused by stray voltages. Not long ago I diagnosed a large magnetic field in two commercial buildings owned by a local plumber. They turned out to be cases where poor neutral conductivity was causing major power flows through the incoming water pipes. The plumber had just lost a fellow plumber in a neighboring state to death by instant electrocution when he unknowingly touched the incoming water pipe and a repaired section of pipe that acted as the main power ground for the building. The living plumber quickly repaired the incoming pipes with 7-foot sections of non-conductive pipe (so that a human's 6-foor reach couldn't touch both sides at once) and placed the main ground wires on the outdoors side of the conductive section of pipe, restoring the normal grounding path. The repair also solved the problem of the huge magnetic fields that sometimes occurred along the building's water pipes.

What I'm trying to say is that this is tricky and potentially deadly stuff that should be left to those who understand, can visualize, and can meter the faults and take precautionary action. Just asking for this to turn positive won't do it!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
mikewalks

Post by mikewalks »

Just a quick post to confirm that 4 months on and everything is still good, and most importantly positive, at home. Thanks to everybody and their suggestions but I've stuck just with what I did originally which has turned out to be a winning formula. All I need to do now is check it regularly.

Mike
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

GLAD its ended well for you, got a few more grey hairs working through your problem,with every case offering different causes its not easy, but together we managed to find calm waters LOL. :lol: