Geopathic stress and geologic fractures

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Geopathic stress and geologic fractures

Post by BobD »

While doing some remote dowsing for a client in Ecuador I stumbled upon a geopathic stress line that I hadn't noticed before. The location was fairly near a volcano that became active within the past year, creating some cracking sounds in the ground for neighbors of this client. The pattern of the stress line, when I asked for more particulars, was eleven vertical planes, equidistantly spaced, with a total width of about 25 inches. Its intensity, measured by Baron von Pohl's 16-point scale, was 6 at night and 4 during daytime, so not highly geopathic but a concern for long-term exposure. And when I ran down a list of possible correlations to physical structures the one that activated my dowsing rod was "underground fractures".

Reading more about the geoplogy of Ecuador and their most recent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, I found that the big, active fault lines are many miles below the surface. When I checked this one it was just a little over a mile down, probably making it a fairly minor stress fracture.

I was wondering if there are dowsers out there who have worked more extensively with highly seismically active regions. I'd love to hear more about other discoveries in this realm and what the energy patterns that emerge from different crustal anomalies might look like. In the meantime I intend to do more map dowsing in the vicinity of this client to check on the more major fault lines and other energy patterns related to active and "sleeping" volcanoes.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Re: Geopathic stress and geologic fractures

Post by BobD »

I did some further map-dowsing of the area in Ecuador I was working on. Since there are several nearby volcanoes I thought I'd see what else I could find, besides the 11-plane stress fracture energy lines. I found several narrow, single-plane energy lines radiating from each volcanic cone. Their geopathic energy has an intensity of 14 on a 16-point scale at night, 12 during daytime. If you trace a pathway far enough from the volcano it begins to curve more and you end up spiraling counterclockwise into an end-point. I also traced where the surface faulting occurs near the volcanoes and where the base of the fault might be, just to see what a subducting plate looks like. I haven't reached any conclusions about what's causing what, energy causing physical phenomena or vice versa, but The latest pathways don't seem to have a physical counterpart.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Bob, are you familiar with David Cowan's work? That's the closest counterpart to your findings that I can think of. David has done extensive research into connections between geopathic energy lines and volcanoes.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Thanks for the tip, Grahame,

He has a nice-looking site but I don't see reference anywhere to volanoes. Is it in one of his books?
I did some further checking of the Ecuadoran site and noticed that the amount of material pushed up by the volcano collelates to the number of radial energy lines around it. I'll have to do more checking but it appears that up to 10 radial lines can be found on the biggest cones and that they usually extend about 3550 feet from the cone center to the end-spiral center.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

BobD wrote:He has a nice-looking site but I don't see reference anywhere to volanoes. Is it in one of his books?
Yes, he talks about it extensively in the book. There used to be more on the website but you have to dig a bit to find it:
It was near the end of my research when I discovered the primary ley line running lengthwise through the dumb-bell shaped telluric circuit and also its probable source - a stone circle on a volcanic island far out in the Atlantic (dead volcanoes, volcanic plugs and features like The Giants Causeway in Ireland and the island of Staffa in Scotland are powerful emitters of natural energy or spin torsion fields which our ancestors used to manufacture their remarkable energy networks).
Taken from this page.(link broken)

Note that David's concept of ley lines differs from the accepted BSD definition (link broken)
- he doesn't differentiate between straight and sinuous lines, but calls them all leys.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I can see that David and I are quite different in terms of what we're after. I'm simply in this for the research, not to try for an explanation of all the "whys and wherefores". I'm sorry, but if you tell me something has "spin torsion field effect" or "microwave" energy then you'll have to back that up with better descriptions and frequency ranges. In other words, I, for some reason related to my youthful scientific training, dislike the free use of scientific/sciency-sounding terms that aren't backed up by multiple measurements/sources and seem more suited for confabulation than explanation. I don't think that anyone, whether in the realm of science or in geomancy, has enough data at this point to attempt any "unified field theories" of Earth Energy. I'm just trying to gather data, and for me, at this point, that's enough. When the data starts to "clump" into obvious categories I may start to venture some hypotheses.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

David Cowan's new book 'Ley Lines of the UK and USA' has recently been published, in which he further develops his theories about ley energy originating from volcanic plugs. Definitely worth a look if you are interested in researching these ideas.
Grahame
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

The link you've listed no longer seems to go anywhere. And the theory of "ley lines" and volcanic plugs doesn't seem to have much bearing on the radial lines I find around existing volcanoes. Now that I'm on his Dowsing and Divination Facebook site perhaps I'll bring this up there.