Illinois House Clearing

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
lightworker1955

Illinois House Clearing

Post by lightworker1955 »

(mod - split from 'Introduce Yourself' - GG)

Hello all. My name is Elisabeth and I am from the USA. I am 58, a wife, mom, grandmother, and yes, even a great grandmother. I started early!!! :lol:
I am VERY new to dowsing with rods...I have been dowsing with a pendulum for years, so have that down pretty well, but can always use tips and advice. I do have a question about something that happened when I was using my rods.
I have a really nice set that I bought at a psychic fair...they are metal, and spin freely inside metal tubing as well, so they can really "go crazy" sometimes.
We have had nothing but bad luck and illnesses since we bought this house we are in 12 years ago. I have always been very sensitive to energies, and tho I didn't pick up on anything when we first looked at the place, I feel now that there is something "off" about this land we are on. SO....I decided to try walking through the house with the rods one day when my hubby was gone (he is a non-believer). The rods start out pretty steadily straight when I walk through the upper levels, but when I cross a certain spot in the basement, they start to spin...slowly at first... then rather rapidly, round and round and round.
Of course I have to hold them out at arms length to keep my upper arms from being in the way of them spinning. As I move on to the north, they stop spinning, but cross in front of me, pointing away from me. When I reach the far wall, I turn around and start back, and they instantly swing in the opposite way, crossing pointing toward me.
Then when I cross THAT spot again, they start spinning round and round in complete circles. If I stop and stand on that spot, I literally think they would spin all day long! Can anyone tell me what is going on with that????
I am really glad I found this site...there is a LOT of great info here and I feel a very welcoming presence from you all. God bless!
Elisabeth
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Elizabeth,

Welcome to the forum. What an interesting problem you pose that happens to be right up my street.

I exspect that you already know that using rods is considered by many dowsers to be a lot easier than using a pendulum but you seem to be getting very good results from rods even though you are not sure what exactly they are indicating. I think that many dowsers have experienced the same sort of thing that you have just done, the fun starts when you try to interpret these movements.

You have given a few clues that have helped me (I hope) to solve what goes on in your basement. They are that you have been in the house for only 12 years, you have had health problems and bad luck for all that tine, you are sensitive to energies and rods are, of course, very sensitive to energies.

Using a pendulum, I get that the energies that you were picking up came, basically, from a female spirit that had been a resident in your basement. The lady was obese, suffered from diabetes, high blood pressure, and passed on following a heart attack. Her spirit has been hanging around in you basement for about 30 years but has now been taken to the Light, and any residual energies have been removed.

May I ask you please to check now what movements you get from your rods in your basement and whether you find a different atmosphere both there and in the rest of your house.

If you feel I may be able to help you further, please email me.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
lightworker1955

Oh, my goodness, Geoff. THANK YOU for confirming what I felt about my house! You should see the abstract for this property! It is a very old home and there are at least 40 owners in the past 100 or so years that it has stood here! People stay one, two, sometimes 3 or 4 years, but never as long as we have.
And just about three days ago, I was sitting and meditating in the basement, where I have my art studio and sewing center, and I caught a mental glimpse of a woman....short, overweight, very red-faced (maybe from the high blood pressure and diabetes), definitely not happy at all. She had salt and pepper hair, pulled back tightly which only made her face seem that much more round. She was dressed in some sort of floral print, well-worn house dress with a white, but stained apron, and she was carrying a basket full of laundry. She was in a terrible state of mind. I almost felt like she was SO unhappy that it was literally killing her. And this was BEFORE you told me what you had sensed, and how interesting that you picked up on such similar things.
Now, I am on my way to the basement to get out my rods and try the walk again. What is the significance of the rods spinning round and round in only a certain spot? Could she perhaps have died there? This is getting more fascinating by the moment.
I think that maybe you helped her in finding her way to the light because I felt yesterday afternoon as if there had been something "lightened up" in the energies here.
(I have had my house cleansed by an Episcopal priest, but it didn't seem to help much.)
I am hoping that the "lady" has found her closure and her way home. Thank you for answering so quickly! I expected a LONG wait for an answer. Now if we can just figure out the old man I keep sensing on the second floor landing!!!
God Bless! I will post what my results of the newest dowsing experience is!
Elisabeth
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Elizabeth,

I am impressed by the fact that you have the ability to see spirits. Not many people can do that. I am pretty sure tat this lady appearered to you because she thought you could help her, which you did by telling us.

The man on the landing is another spirit whom, I’m advised, was one of the previous owners of the property passing on some 70 years ago (cause of death not known). He has also been taken to the Light. I am told that the house is now completely clear of spirit energies.

I find that you can also “deal” with spirits (if you so wish) due to your previous incarnations as a Shaman or a Medicine Woman. If you would like to discuss that aspect on a personal level, please email me by clicking on the little envelope on the right of this page below the wolf jumping over the sheep.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Quote from Geoff :-

You have given a few clues that have helped me (I hope) to solve what goes on in your basement. They are that you have been in the house for only 12 years, you have had health problems and bad luck for all that tine, you are sensitive to energies and rods are, of course, very sensitive to energies.

I`m afraid I have to disagree about the rods being sensitive to energies.
Like Tarot Cards or a Compass they are in themselves inanimate objects and only by human intervention can they move.
I accept you can imbue them with energies and it is possible to obtain info as to their history etc but that`s as far as I believe it goes.
Arthur
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Arthur) I`m afraid I have to disagree about the rods being sensitive to energies.

You are right, of course, Arthur. Rods should normally react to the sensitivity of the person holding them or to the intervention of n external source.

Incidentally, here is an extract from the I received the following day from Liz…..

“I forgot to tell you that when I went down to "re-dowse" the basement this afternoon, the rods stayed straight out in front of me as I walked from north to south and back again, except, when I hit "the spot" where they went round and round before, they instead spread out...and stopped...the left rod pointing straight left and the right rod pointing straight right...like an open doorway! It was great! The basement FEELS better now, too. Not so oppressive.”

Looks a though she might have picked up a wall the may have existed in the basement many years ago. The house was built about 1820 (dowsed) which seems to me quite early for settlers in Illinois.
Geoff

lightworker1955

Geoff- I think I misstated something in an earlier post...there have been people living on this property since the very early 1800's, but THIS house was built around 1900. Other earlier structures were demolished before this one was built, I am assuming. It was a very poor area until the oil boom of the early 1900's here, and now we are surrounded on all sides with oil pump jacks and wells. I, too, felt a blockage in the basement that is gone now, but I must add that I sense that when the major remodeling of this house was done (ten years before we purchased it), it somehow opened up or disturbed energies that had been quiet (is that the right term? Probably not) before the second story was ripped off and rebuilt as well as the removal and replacement of several supporting walls and posts in the basement as well as the upper first floor. This old house has been through a lot!
Sorry If I misled you. I am always VERY careful when using rods or pendulums to dowse...I do not want to influence anything of that order with my own input!
Elisabeth
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Elizabeth and Geoff, I hope you don`t mind but have just taken the liberty of dowsing your old house.
Elizabeth`s Spirit Guide suddenly came over and has been telling me that there was a 6" thick brick wall in that basement the way her rods were pointing.
I am getting that there were as many as 20 or 21 earthbounds there from approx 2000 years ago all dying in a local feud.
So Geoff I feel that you have done good but am told there is one remaining male earthbound there still in the cellar who was killed with a spear going through his mouth and is still angry. Are you or Elizabeth able/wishing to see him helped/healed and on his way?
Afterwards the house could do with some revitalising energies to make it lighter and friendlier.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Thank you, Arthur. My source confirms your findings. I get that the man was buried outside the house and was a Native Indian. His spirit has now been taken to the Happy Hunting Grounds (one of the Pliaedes (sp) – the Seven Sisters). I am advised that the House has been cleansed,

Thanks, Liz, for your post. No problem.
Geoff

lightworker1955

Geoff and Arthur,
Yes, this area was home to a VAST Native American settlement(s), the main tribes being Wea and Miami (pronounced MEE-AH'-MEE, not MY-AM'-MEE like the city in Florida, USA). It is a local hobby to many people to walk freshly turned fields in the spring and find LOTS of arrow heads, spearpoints, etc. As I said, my home is decorated with many NA artifacts and items, and I have had at least four friends in this life who "came or were drawn into" my circle of friends (or vice versa, I guess) who were either whole or partial Native blood. I was told once that every human being on this continent has a NA guide...mine was the first Spirit Guide I ever recognized (not the right term...brain dead tonight).
Startled me at first, but he is still close and has been leaned upon many times...actually he told me once that his job is to always walk behind me, to catch me if I should fall. His name is Mishta. My main guide is Christofori Valegna, I think he is French from perhaps (judging by the way he is dressed) 15th-16th century. he is the LEADER and wants me to know he is where my artistic talents come from, though he was mainly a writer and musician. Another guide, Antony, is dressed like a Franciscan monk and helps me a LOT when I lose silly things...but I have always wondered if there wasn't some poltergeist activity moving things here....items pop up in the STRANGEST of places that I KNOW I didn't leave them in. Then the last is an oriental fellow who I just call Dream Walker, because that's the only time I 'see' him. He has taught me a lot about psycho kinetic energy.
I always sense four archangels around me...Raphael, Uriel, Michael, and Gabriel. I have a personal "guardian angel" whose name sounds like SAHN-CLAH-ERR'...kind of like you would expect the name St. Clair or Sinclair to be pronounced were it French. My family roots come from the Alsace Lorraine region of France, and I have always felt some sort of connection to Jeanne d'Arc , but don't know what exactly it is, as well as to the family lines of Jeshua bar Josef (Jesus).
You see, I never realized that dowsing could be used for gathering information beyond where water ran or lost items could be found, etc.
I find all your information interesting and stimulating...I am NOT a joiner of forums or websites, but this one just wouldn't let me go til I signed on. Now I am getting answers as to why! I have bored you enough for tonight...
Blessings of Light and Peace-
Liz
Elisabeth
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Illinois House Clearing

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for giving us such an interesting fuller picture of events.
I myself have done much rescue work and have been involved with Earth Bounds at a Moorish Castle in Gibraltar where many prisoners were badly treated prior to their deaths. They tell me about their nationality etc and what date their life came to an end as this area has seen the comings and goings of different conquering nationalities over the centuries. In most instances they tell me they have been gazing out to sea in the hope of being rescued by fellow countrymen. I say this because although you can get help/healing to those that are there it pays to re-visit because you get more arriving after a week or so. Whats happened I feel is that after dying they wander around with their anger unable to get free to move on but return to the Castle in the hope they can find someone to help them. I have just dowsed and see there are another 5 that need help at the Castle. So Elizabeth please could you return sometime with your sensing to make sure everyone has gone as you had many native tribes there down the centuries who were as it seems at war with each other.