What is the nature of "Geopathic Stress" ?

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

What is the nature of "Geopathic Stress" ?

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

I read somewhere that Geopathic Stress is an Electro-magnetic energy created by geological disturbances within the earth. I had a feeling that this was not entirely correct so I dowsed that…

GS has no electric or magnetic content.

It is not created by or connected with geological faults or tectonic plate movements.

The energy forming what is referred to as GS is radio active in nature hence the detrimental physical effect it has on people and animals who live immediately above particular mineral veins

The substances that produce “GS” are minerals, like tin and copper, that are produced in narrow veins, mostly vertical, during volcanic activity and have, somehow, become radio active.

The energy rises vertically upwards and widens slightly as it rises. (I have found a GS line 20 feet wide west of the Long Mynd in Shropshire. The top of this particular vein is about 26 inches wide some 7 miles below the surface)

Does anyone agree with my dowsing or am I just catching up with something that is already known ?
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Lyndon Ronstadt
Novice
Novice

Re: What is the nature of "Geopathic Stress" ?

Post by Lyndon Ronstadt »

I have no knowledge of geopathic stress as this is not my area of interest so I've had to dowse this question from first principles, so to speak.

Stress of course is the resultant of applied energy and not it's cause, so we need to dowse the nature of the energy which is causing the stress called 'geopathic'.

I dowse that geopathic energy is not electro magnetic in nature and belongs to a category of energy which is not currently recognised by science.

Unlike electricity and magnetism which have both etheric and physical components, geopathic energy is entirely etheric.

Like electrical energy, geopathic energy can be generated by action on the physical plane by something (physical) moving within the (physical) component of a magnetic field. That 'something' is (physical) water.

There is only one type of geopathic energy but it has five forms or manifestations.

I have no idea how this relates to current understanding on this subject but simply offer this 'blind' dowsing exercise for what it may be worth.

Pass the geopathic ointment, Olly.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Never looked for anything radio active in the path before, I will try that next time I pass a GS, pushed them back in most parts around Coventry, but still need to stay on top of them. 8)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

I have just been in contact with a dowser in Cornwall who has confirmed all my findings by dowsing them. It would be interesting to know whether anyone can dowse any radio activity when they are on a GS Line.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Let's talk about the science for a moment instead of dowsing, and look at the data from historical experiments. The evidence tends to support the radiation hypothesis.

I'm sure we're all familiar with Baron von Pohl's map-dowsed surveys of Vilsbiburg and other German towns in the late 1920s showing a correlation between underground water and the beds of cancer victims (if you're not familiar, have a quick look under 'modern research' here.

Von Pohl's work was developed by other researchers, such as Pierre Cody in the 1930s, who experimented with gold leaf electroscopes and showed that radiation rose vertically from underground water veins in a tight band, which caused ionisation of the air directly above. Experiments with lead sheets blocked this radiation and discoloured the lead sheet after a period of time. He concluded that the ionisation was most likely caused by alpha particles. Cody also demonstrated that the noxious energy could be detected in the upper floors of a building with no apparent deviation or change in width (more recently, Swiss nuclear physicist Angelo Communetti repeated this experiment and found that the column of radiation deviated 15 degrees eastwards from the vertical in tall buildings).

In 1955, Dr. Josef Wüst used a Geiger counter to detect very small increases in gamma radiation under ‘cancer beds’ in the town of Pleutersbach in Germany.

In the 1970s Jakob Stängle had continued this line of research by developing a ‘scintillation counter’ that was much more sensitive to gamma radiation and other charged particles. Essentially it optically amplifies the minute flashes of light that the charged particles produce in a Geiger counter, making it many times more sensitive. It was a bulky device, and as it is wheeled along it registers variations in the background radiation; it was particularly effective at detecting water lines and oil deposits.
Stängle repeated von Pohl’s survey of Vilsbiburg, completely vindicating von Pohl’s results. “The principal objection against the existence of pathogenic stimulation zones, namely the inability to objectify them, is no longer valid.”
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Grahame,

Thank you very much for passing on your research into the scientific aspects of this subject. I found them most interesting. I had a feeling that some research had been carried out but was probably abandoned by the scientific community because they could not deal with the problems they found or could mot believe or know that the radiation existed.

As you are no doubt aware, there are three types of particle radiation – alpha, beta and gamma. Alpha particles can be stopped using a sheet of paper whereas gamma particles need lead sheeting to contain them.

Doing some more dowsing, I find that GS Lines radiate alpha particles, water lines radiate mostly alpha but sometimes beta particles depending on how much energy they absorb when they pass through GS Lines ( the more lines they pass through the more energy they accumulate and radiate). Radon gas consists of Beta particles.

(still dowsing) One very important point for dowsers looking for a GS Line is that, because a GS Line and a Water Line can radiate basic radio active particles, the rods or pendulum will react to the radiation itself so it is necessary to determine whether alpha or beta particles are involved as they have to be treated differently (alpha to be moved over a property and beta to be sealed off.)

As many dowsers will already be aware, alpha particles (GS Lines) can be manipulated to clear properties they pass through; Beta particles in Water Lines can be sealed off under property at water level; Radon gas can be sealed off, preferably about 2 feet below ground level, under a property, all using “Intent” and, if required, all this (as I have personally found) can be done remotely.

I suspect that most dowsers will be aware that two water lines crossing beneath a house will inevitably create potentially severe physical problems (including cancer) over time for the inhabitants due to the Beta radiation.
Geoff

tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

I'm being thick here, Geoff.
GS Lines radiate alpha particles
Then you suggest 'beta radiation' causes health problems.

So, are they connected?

I was also wondering what these advanced feedback-computers (like BICOM Bio-resonance and the EPFX Quantum Biofeedback device) actually pick up when the treat patients and diagnose GS?

People like Raymon Grace (and many others) simply request that that all non-beneficial GS, and earth frequencies (waves/radiations), are neutralised and transmuted into beneficial frequencies - and that seems to work on the whole range of Geo-pathics.

Thanks Paul
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(Paul) GS Lines radiate alpha particles Then you suggest 'beta radiation' causes health problems. So, are they connected?

(Geoff) Some GS lines contain alpha, others beta particles. Those with alpha particles normally do not need attention – you have to dowse what type they contain

(P) I was also wondering what these advanced feedback-computers (like BICOM Bio-resonance and the EPFX Quantum Biofeedback device) actually pick up when the treat patients and diagnose GS?

(G) I have no knowledge of r=these devices but dowse that they are regarded as unreliable.

(P) People like Raymon Grace (and many others) simply request that that all non-beneficial GS, and earth frequencies (waves/radiations), are neutralised and transmuted into beneficial frequencies - and that seems to work on the whole range of Geo-pathics.

(G) Yes it does work if you want someone else to do it for you but I find that, whatever method is used, there is no guarantee that the treatment will be permanent
Geoff

tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

Yes it does work if you want someone else to do it for you but I find that, whatever method is used, there is no guarantee that the treatment will be permanent
Geoff
We cleared GS from our house, then it came back a month later (much to delight on our therapist! - who got very aerated over it, saying it was not possible).

I checked with Debbie Rye - a professional for 13 years in Cambridge - and she maintains it is rare for it to come back. Buit Sometimes Entities can come in, she said (they thrive on GS) and that can cause it.

I did some dowsing and found that it came back mainly due to negative thought-forms etc from the therapist and her husband!

I find the BICOM bio-resonance are incredible machines, widely used in Germany, Austria - and other countries - in doctors' surgeries.

Paul
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

” I did some dowsing and found that it came back mainly due to negative thought-forms etc from the therapist and her husband! “

Hah ! Unusual, but I confirm that. If it’s any help, I find no GS on your property.
Geoff

tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

Thanks Geoff.

Regards Paul
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I find it rather humorous that suddenly some of the BSD dowsers are interested in scientific explanation or verification of their findings. It's the sort of work I've been pursuing ever since I learned about earth energies. I've been steadily collecting data and constantly asking myself, "What can I prove" and, "What can this data predict"?

But I can assure you that not every geopathic pattern (of the 60+ I've studied) has a radioactive component, and that radon doesn't simply emit beta particles as it heads toward transmutation into lead. You can see it here: http://www.ccnr.org/radon_chart.html

The most common types of geopathic patterns (underground falling water) are indeed radioactive and can expose a covered photographic paper or film unless covered with lead. Perhaps this is why most German dowsers insist that beds over these patterns must be moved, even though I've moved the patterns themselves successfully in over 178 cases.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

BobD wrote:I find it rather humorous that suddenly some of the BSD dowsers are interested in scientific explanation or verification of their findings.
The scientific study of dowsing was one of the founding principles for the formation of the BSD, more than 8 decades ago!

}:-{

Ian
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

BobD wrote….”

“I can assure you that not every geopathic pattern (of the 60+ I've studied) has a radioactive component, and that radon doesn't simply emit beta particles as it heads toward transmutation into lead. “

Yes, Bob. I agree with your comments. Although I have dealt with only 134 cases of GS, I have yet to encounter one that has a radioactive content. It was Grahame who alerted e as to the fact that some cases of GS were radio active and that lead me to research the subject. I would suggest that although radon could be classed as an earth energy I would rather it came under the heading of a chemical reaction associated with the decay of the constituents of granite.
Geoff

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Here in our Karst topography, with all of the layers of fractured limestone beneath, sinkholes are frequent. And they are also an intense source of radon gas from deeper bedrock layers (either basalt or granite around here). So the "Cavity Vortex" I repeatedly find above a sinkhole is an earth energy that certainly has a radioactive component. Another is the energy pathway over an underground water course, since the water is falling away from "Blind Springs" whose water source is a fissure piercing deep, radioactive bedrock where the water is formed. "Primary Curry Lines" are another radioactive source, possibly because they always seem to be associated with "Type 2 Joint Sets", fissures in the local limestone which, once again, is a courier for radon. A fourth energy type with a radioactive component appears to be what I've been calling an "Astral Line" (seven straight, vertical, parallel planes, about a foot wide). I haven't worked out the reason behind that one yet.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)