What is the nature of "Geopathic Stress" ?

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: What is the nature of "Geopathic Stress" ?

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Here in our Karst topography, with all of the layers of fractured limestone beneath, sinkholes are frequent. And they are also an intense source of radon gas from deeper bedrock layers (either basalt or granite around here). So the "Cavity Vortex" I repeatedly find above a sinkhole is an earth energy that certainly has a radioactive component.

Most interesting, Bob.

Another is the energy pathway over an underground water course, since the water is falling away from "Blind Springs" whose water source is a fissure piercing deep, radioactive bedrock where the water is formed.

Do you find that all underground water courses contain a radioactive element or does it depend on the depth of the bedrock or any other intervening rock type ?

"Primary Curry Lines" are another radioactive source, possibly because they always seem to be associated with "Type 2 Joint Sets", fissures in the local limestone which, once again, is a courier for radon.

I know nothing about Curry Lines. I cannot detect them

A fourth energy type with a radioactive component appears to be what I've been calling an "Astral Line" (seven straight, vertical, parallel planes, about a foot wide). I haven't worked out the reason behind that one yet.

Dowsing confirms that what you describe does exist and can contain a radioactive component but they have no geological connection as other earth energies do. An EMF source ? Yes. Apparently they are connected with the Solar Wind, so come from the sun, then are changed by the Earth’s magnetic field an finish up being “driven” into the ground, penetrating, on average, some 49 feet no matter what the soil or frock conditions are. The particles in the shapes you describe would naturally be radioactive having com from the sun. it is not known why these things occur or for what purpose but they do occur on other planets in the Solar System.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

G: Do you find that all underground water courses contain a radioactive element or does it depend on the depth of the bedrock or any other intervening rock type ?

B: If the water is in a tubular pathway descending from a spring that can't reach (see) the surface (a Blind Spring) then the water will definitely have radioactive elements dissolved in it. If its just a flat, spread out flow of descending water from surface sources (artesian or otherwise) then it may not be radioactive but it may have surface contaminants or other minerals dissolved in it. Personally, I only consume carbon-filtered rainwater (for the past 40 years).

G: I know nothing about Curry Lines. I cannot detect them.

B: Seriously? The grid of energy lines discovered by German factory director and dowser Siegfried Wittman, and researched and named by German doctor Manfred Curry, is one of the most common and ubiquitous earth energies. Since their intensity is nearly as great as that found over underground water pathways, the early 20th Century German dowsers were quick to jump on this as a source of cancer clusters. Look for a pathway about a foot wide and composed of 5 vertical, equidistant, parallel planes. Three planes will be intensely geopathic and two will have no energy - just a "placeholder" I guess, like the supposed "junk" DNA between protein-coding sections. The Curry grid is 3-dimensional, so you can find horizontal Curry planes at about 30-foot intervals as you move upward/downward in elevation. You'll also find 5-plane concentric cylinders where the Curry planes cross.

G: Dowsing confirms that what you describe does exist and can contain a radioactive component but they have no geological connection as other earth energies do. An EMF source ? Yes. Apparently they are connected with the Solar Wind, so come from the sun, then are changed by the Earth’s magnetic field an finish up being “driven” into the ground, penetrating, on average, some 49 feet no matter what the soil or frock conditions are. The particles in the shapes you describe would naturally be radioactive having com from the sun. it is not known why these things occur or for what purpose but they do occur on other planets in the Solar System.

B: I agree. Mysterious as to their purpose but interesting as a data point. Thanks for the added research!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

·
B: If the water is in a tubular pathway descending from a spring that can't reach (see) the surface (a Blind Spring) then the water will definitely have radioactive elements dissolved in it. If its just a flat, spread out flow of descending water from surface sources (artesian or otherwise) then it may not be radioactive but it may have surface contaminants or other minerals dissolved in it. Personally, I only consume carbon-filtered rainwater (for the past 40 years).
·
· G) thanks for that, Bob.

G: I know nothing about Curry Lines. I cannot detect them.

B: Seriously? The grid of energy lines discovered by German factory director and dowser Siegfried Wittman, and researched and named by German doctor Manfred Curry, is one of the most common and ubiquitous earth energies.
·

G)Yes, so I understand, but I still cannot detect them.
·
· B: Since their intensity is nearly as great as that found over underground water pathways, the early 20th Century German dowsers were quick to jump on this as a source of cancer clusters.
·
· G) I have read about that. The odd thing for me is that I’m told that no one “Upstairs” can detect then either, but they do acknowledge that some dowsers can detect that grid. If this Curry grid
consists of parallel and vertical lines (like any other grid) that cover the whole planet, then I, in my ignorance, cannot see how it can be related to anything geopathic or have a geological basis.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

The Curry Grid leads back to the old question of, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

I detect Primary Curry Grid planes at the same spots as geologic "Type 2 Joint Sets" in the local limestone (not the widest cracks, but the most regular in spacing). That leads to the question of, "Did the energy cause the cracks, or vice versa?"

The same can be said for the vortices I find at every sinkhole. Did the energy of the vortex cause weakening of the limestone or vice versa?

Since both energy types generate energy harmful to humans, and since both are related to (either causing, caused by, or just coincidentally related) geological formations, I categorize them both as earth energies.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Surface cracks in limestone are generally caused by the action of water and/or ice.

I get that vortices are not responsible for the weakening of limestone associated with sinkholes. Limestone is usually weakened by the action of water on the rock itself producing a weak acid that dissolves the rock, causing caves and underground streams and rivers – no connection with geopathic stress.

My dowsing sources know of no earth energies, except by chemical actions, associated with limestone.

As you will know, most of the limestone on this planet was laid down under water in the Carboniferous Era (aprox 350 t0 300 Million years ago –relatively recently – and it can form a barrier, depending on its thickness, to GS energy emanating from rocks containing geological faults or radioactivity on which it has been deposited by tectonic action, e.g. part of the Himalayas.
Geoff

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I don't know where your sources get their geologic information, but limestone deposits began around here MUCH longer ago and cover the bedrock in numerous sandstone and limestone layers, none of which seem to be having any dampening effect on geopathic energies generated lower. You can see the timeline our our region here: http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/snas/naturalhistory.html

The situation here with regularly-spaced, top-to-bottom fissures in the limestone is also far more complex than your blanket statement would indicate. I've researched it myself in local caverns and in limestone mining pits, and the data indicates a Curry Grid correlation.

The positioning of sinkholes here also doesn't correlate well with topography and surface water chemistry. We have them in valleys, high plateaus, and even ridge tops. We have new ones forming locally, and my next series ofexperiments involves tracking down newly-formed "Cavity Vortices" to see which forms first, the vortex or the physical sinkhole.

Since your "sources" don't agree with the local data I think I'll stick to observation rather than third-party speculation.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

B) You can see the timeline our our region here:http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/snas/naturalhistory.html

G) Thanks for that, Bob. Very interesting the amount of glacial activity in your area. I wonder how much that has contributed to the formation of your sinkholes.

B) Since your "sources" don't agree with the local data I think I'll stick to observation rather than third-party speculation.

G) OK Bob. I’m afraid my sources, having read the contents of that web site, are sticking to the opinions expressed in my previous posts.
Geoff

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

No glacial activity in our part of the state (SE corner), hence the term for it, "Driftless Area." Maybe it requires more careful reading. In the meantime I'll stick with dowsing and see what I can observe, test, and prove.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Today I took a trip outdoors to see if I could locate any "potential cavity vortices or sinkholes". Rotating in place I found no potential sinkholes within a mile, but I did find a few (3) potential cavity vortex sites. Two were nearly a half-mile away in a steep wooded ravine, but one was within 50 feet of my home.

What I found was nothing like a cavity vortex, usually a vertical cylinder of geopathic energy marking the edge of a physical sinkhole, with numerous radially-placed, geopathic, vertical planes leading toward it. Instead I found a single vertical line with mildly beneficial energy (+3 on von Pohl's 16-level scale). Not at all what I would have expected! Time will now tell whether a sinkhole (physical, geologic) or a cavity vortex (earth energy) develops first.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

BobD wrote:What I found was nothing like a cavity vortex, usually a vertical cylinder of geopathic energy marking the edge of a physical sinkhole, with numerous radially-placed, geopathic, vertical planes leading toward it. Instead I found a single vertical line with mildly beneficial energy (+3 on von Pohl's 16-level scale). Not at all what I would have expected! Time will now tell whether a sinkhole (physical, geologic) or a cavity vortex (earth energy) develops first.
I forgot to include the PDF that shows approximately (not to scale) how the Cavity Vortex would appear if you could see it, based on dowsing. http://www.geopathfinder.com/CavityVortex.pdf
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

The diaries of John Aubrey allude to geopathics:

In 1671 he wrote:

It is certain that some houses are lucky and some lucky - a handsome brick house... in Clerkenwell ... these 40 years untenanted..... no one will venture to live there.

A handsome house on Holbourne ... six tenants, one after the other, did not prosper there.

(page 187 of his diary)

What is strange that GS is so little known! It is in Germany, where many surgeries there use computerized machines (like BICOM) which pick up on patients suffering from Geopathic stress.

I know a therapist in Totnes, who has lost patients because she mentioned Geopathic stress, and they obviously thought she was a raving loony.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I sometimes work with a German-born energy therapist in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A. who uses various fancy German machines to track her clients for geopathic, electromagnetic, and other forms of stress. Nothing surprises her anymore.
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

I thought they were banned in the US!

They BICOM machine is an incredible diagnostic machine: it even 'picked up' on my problem with mosquito bites and insect bites generally.

We have neutralized EMFs and GS from our house, and it's nice to get positive feedback on this from the therapist's BICOM machine.
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

German-born energy therapist
Yes, Bobd, the Germans are at the vanguard in all this and very 'open' - and not so controlled by Big Pharma and FDA.

Do you go to the homes that need clearing? Or, do you do it at a distance?

I have worked on 3 USA homes - at a distance, and two have had a Curse, and were on sites where Sioux, and other Native Americans, had been killed.

Do you find kind of thing this often in the US? - or is it me?
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I'd say that at least some German-born therapists are quite open to new data, but certainly not the FDA or the AMA. I was chatting with the therapist I mentioned just last night, talking about a new anti-EMF device she's testing from Germany called "Vivobase", and she recalled talking to a fellow energy therapist near the border with Mexico who got raided by the FDA for using a BICOM for therapeutic purposes. The FDA got pretty nervous about R.R. Rife's machines back in the 20's or 30's for the same reason. Now, the modern digital frequency generators (like the Wellness Plus) get FDA certifications as TENS machines, advertised mainly for pain management, though they can do much more.

I work either onsite or, preferably, using remote means. I haven't run into a "spirit" or "curse" situation for a number of years. It's usually just a geopathic stress job from word-of-mouth referral or someone referencing our websites. I do more of the EMF stuff locally since it's easier to track down point sources and levels of exposure at the site. It almost always works out that the geopathic jobs allow me to find some new energy pattern, or a new aspect of a previous find, that adds to the data set.