Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Post by mike »

Gone tonight from Genoa Italy to Germany and as far as Twiste and Landau north, leave it now as I have had enough....Large paths both in Italy and at least three wide paths in Germany so far, but Im getting there, come back and continue tomorrow I hope, God willing. Going north from the North Sea will clear yet more countries, and protect the Uk with double insurance both south and east. See how things go,the Internet is slow and it takes time to fill each page, I like to see the place names clear in the ground I cover.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cleared tonight from Twiste Germany to Nordeny on the coast far north from there, and back along the coast west to Ostend where I started the loop around to the Med.So thats a huge circle of protection covering Holland Germany France Spain Portugal and who know what else. :lol: Going to have a look where the Ebola and the other virus in Brazil called Zika I think broke out, JUST might have bad noxious lines there making things worse, you just never know.

Zika virus is south of Mexico and high end of Brazil where the virus affected women, have a look around there, but the virus could travel with the mossies/bugs to other countries ?

Belize below Mexico seems to have two paths north to south and west to east crossing right across that goes down south affecting as it goes further south down the spine of the countries, NOT the coast I feel.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In bed last night I was thinking about the Zika Virus and how the noxious lines could piggy back on them to affect people around the world, like Wasps are attracted to the bad lines, mossies might find them just as nice.Mosquitoes I would not think could be found in Canada in any numbers with the Winters they have, but Canada is one of those places where Zika has been reported, so Im thinking is the noxious lines part of the problem, with Canada having bad lines crossing there....ANYWAY I was mulling the idea over in my head when my torch on my pillow went on in the dark room, SO should I take this as a sign, Im very open to things like this...If you imagine Canada and the lines coming from north/east Russia direction at the top COULD all bad noxious lines come from the Poles north and south perhaps, with them being directional as they are, clear each Pole and you clear the entire planet.Or am I dreaming its that easy,time will tell, but Im taking this thought further and see where it leads, and check out each Pole before working on each country at a time. Come back here if I find anything worth while, just going to have a look see above Canada to start with.

Canada has some huge paths coming across at an angle of north/west, and Greenland has just the odd few in the North/east corner in my opinion, so that idea does not hold water.The wide paths seem to come from Turkey and the middle east area,I wonder if its possible to plot on a planetary scale where the lines start from, if you can find that place makes the job easy.Says me. :mrgreen:

Well Im not 100 per cent but I think I have the answer, and it is simple, the lines I think start at a single place and then just spin around the world like balls of wool growing in size.Each noxious line moving a little as it spins around the planet covering most of it in this evil web of illness, so clear where it starts and you will remove all the noxious lines around the planet.....Its well worth a try,with nothing to loose and everything to gain.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WHAT a day, I think I have cracked it, Im sure I have found the place where all the noxious lines come from.It started with a wide path of lines, AND then while dowsing reduced to a small area of a few miles, I cleared that place, and it removed in an instant all the other lines across the planet.Three places including Belize where two paths crossed each other are now gone, plus Canada is clear, and Turkey as well, all in an instant after removing the first site...I need to double check again later, but Im sure its all safe and clear now around the planet, my sign was good and it was enough for me to go looking which made this possible...Dont question any signs, just go with the flow....Noxious Lines are no more.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Belize and Turkey and Canada are all clear today, I think I have cracked it world wide, hope so.I need to check again in a few days time, but things look good,so lets hope everything stays okay over time,Im sure a start has been made.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Ley lines have a four year cycle of increase and decrease, so I just wonder if the noxious lines are the same.The Ley Lines change on December 3rd each year, with an increase or decrease depending on the position of the cycle, and I found this out dowsing a field every day of the year and counting the Leys crossing there, at Countesthorpe...Have to watch for any new lines and see where it goes, I just hope its sorted now, time will tell.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

On the way home tonight I dowsed where I knew a noxious line had ran some weeks ago, and because I havent been able to walk far it remain uncleared till I did the World Wide clearance a few weeks ago. And yes its gone so I am happy with local problems being sorted in the same move, all those where walking posed too much trouble for me.....I still need from time to time to double check for any new bad lines, but I feel chuffed its all going the right way so far, fingers crossed... 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Still going okay with nothing new appearing in places I have visited in the car, going to Redditch tomorrow, check those places near Stratford where I know bad lines crossed before.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The small end of the line along the A46 I could not clear some time ago is clear when I drove along there, its really good news as I am sure south/west of Redditch where wide paths ran across the cricket/playing fields there posed a big problem when I could not walk very well. I thought I would never get the chance to remove these lines which ran the west side of Birmingham up to Preston and further north still, the old method of clearing needed me to cover the wide paths removing each line by hand, and with my mobility reducing fast it seemed at the time an impossible task....Somehow upstairs helped me find another way which did not require walking any distances, so all seems well at the moment, or perhaps just common sense was needed, and looking outside the box, BWLines should be a thing of the past now, so folks health world wide should improve....But I will still check when I can the places that were once active and make sure it remains clear, as it might require re working over time, but somehow I think I have sussed it, rather WE have. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Last night in bed just before I dropped off a thought came to me, the Pole Magnetic Reversal is due in the next 50-100 years, perhaps sooner as parts of the South Atlantic already show Pole magnetic changes happening right now. So what happens when this change takes place, do the Black Water Lines revert to the South Pole area and start again across the planet ? I dont think I will be here in 50 years time let alone 100 years, so it might take another dowser to make the planet safe again, all the more need to have young people learning the dowsing art and to carry the flag...The changes with Pole magnetic reversal is mapped in the rocks at the Atlantic Ridge, so its nothing new to the planet, I just wonder how it affects the Ley force and other forces afterwards, perhaps the South Pole becoming more dominate, with the North Pole still playing a part.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Had chance to check a couple of places where BWLines ran before the cleaning,and its still open and nothing active there.Its good to check now and then to see if things need tweeking to maintain a clear open ground where no bad forces can exist, we really need as people a better understanding of mind control, to help us keep healthy and make life better across the world. To what level mind control can be used to make our lives better is something we should all try and see where it goes, who knows what can be achieved ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have checked a few places now where the BWLines ran before, and they all remain clear and free of bad forces.Its a good thing, and I tried it out of the blue,with help from higher forces I believe,it asks the question what more can be done to make this world a better place.I know years ago a well known dowser had a regular meetings with like minded people to try and do good works, and while I dont know how things went, it must have improved others lives Im sure.Its something we should all try together or alone,what ever works for you, and with nothing to loose and everything to gain, distant healing comes to mind right away.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I checked today around Corley Services where I know a wide path of BWLines ran in the past right up a line of houses on Breach Oak Lane at the bottom near the Services, AND its still clear and feeling fine now.Where the lines once ran the area has been cleared and you can feel its different now and normal. Doing this helps both humans and animals like horses and cattle, they were aware of these lines and would not like to be stabled or kept where these lines once ran, I have cleared stables in the past where horses were unhappy to be penned on these lines.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have noticed when I cleared the Black Water Lines world wide, that no new accident black spots have appeared in the news or local to me.The old places where bad lines ran and caused deaths on the roads are still there, with flowers being placed where family or friends died in the past, with the area now clear of influence and safe to pass again.Its good to see this, and while I can do nothing for what happened in the past, the future is much better for people who drive today,so something good has come from this in a number of different ways.And it shows that help from higher forces can make the difference,to make the world a better place.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Passed Kersley village a couple of times this week, and I saw a sign at the T junction, Park Leys Medical Centre, a nice new building...But just a while ago a number of Black Water Lines passed here before I cleared them, causing who knows what with the people living above these bad lines....I never dowsed any Leys here, so where that comes from I dont know, but at least its all safe ground now, and along Kenilworth road and Kenilworth Town plus Warwick and Stratford to name drop a few places. :mrgreen: Makes you wonder how safe folk were before, as your post code never ever showed just what you might face regarding BAD Earth force lines.Some places were very bad,and I wonder if the cancer clusters were just part of the local problems ?