Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Post by mike »

SO sad to hear Alan Rickman has died of cancer at his home in London, out of interest I dowsed where he lives and two Noxious Lines cross his house north to south and west to east there.This could have caused his illness and his death, but I have no chance to visit and remove these active lines at the moment.I just wonder if the same is true of David Bowie who died last week of cancer as well, these Noxious Lines are evil and respect nobody.Its a postcode lottery where you live if these lines are close to you,I just wish I was more mobile to tackle these bad forces,getting rid of them one place removes them right along the path across country/World....Having a look where Bowie lives, IF I can find it ?...Not too good on the computer. 8)

Little Tonshi Mountain area where Bowie lived near New York is alive with bad Noxious Lines both running north to south and east to west there.The other place mentioned is Mustique West Indies where only a very small number of lines pass the extreme north end of the Island, so I believe the place where he got ill could well be around Little Tonshi Mountains area...It needs dowsing folk World Wide to fight this danger and remove them all, too much for one man, but you have to do what you can to fight it.Just wish I was more mobile, cannot walk far or bend much at all, lets hope things improve this Summer and I can get out more to work/fight the problems here.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

From my old Crop Circle days I know Quiniborough near Leicester to be a bad place to live with wide paths of Noxious Lines crossing both east to west and south to north, which could cause all manner of problems for those folks living there.I know years ago 5 or 6 people in the village caught CJD (Mad Cow), which may have involved the noxious lines I dont know,I always meant to return and clear this area, but never did.With so many lines involved it would be really good to remove these, as they would affect countless numbers of people either side of the village for many hundreds and perhaps thousands of miles in each direction.Well all those north/south/east and west of the village to start with, and as its the middle of the country here the lines travel miles and miles before finding the sea at the coast....It would need a quiet road along a north/south and east/west axis from the village to work with and close if possible, as this would offer a safe place to wander about finding and removing each line, which normally are every 9 feet apart...OR I might try something else now Im not very mobile,remove them another way I was shown once, it worked but I never had great faith it would remain cleared, but in my case now it might be the only way left to help others, as Im stuck at home unable to walk or stand for long.

Well I have done what I do, and I hope/pray now Queniborough and East Goscot and Syston are all clear, it remains to check again tomorrow, but God willing it will work and clear this entire area now for good..This is a Miracle if it remains clear, and opens the way to let me work from home so to speak, I have to have more faith someone helps me out there, which I dont have at the moment.

Well in for a penny, I have just cleared Radford Coventry the same way, AND Tile Hill and Ansley all by the same simple method, please God this remains cleared now, have to check again in a weeks time.This opens a path, now I can reach out and help where ever,its wonderful.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

THIS is a really good day for me, I drove over Radford today and cannot dowse those lines that were there before, SO I think the new method works and I can work from home, clearing noxious lines where ever they exist world wide.I use Google Earth to work with, and as I dont get paid a penny I think its legal, but out of thanks I will work in the US home of Google, thats the least I can do.....Some years ago I cleared a friends home of bad lines and he told his friends in the US what I did for him, THEY asked why not do this the easy way which does not involve any travelling, so I tried it and it works fine.But I never had enough faith it would remain cleared, so I carried on doing it the way I had always worked, driving out to each place and walking the lines removing each one at a time.It does take some doing, and with my hips and left leg the way it is I cannot work like that now,its hard to walk to the car some days.But the new method involves me sitting at the computer and doing this new thing,thats it,even get a warm cup of tea from the little lady some days. :mrgreen:

Just had a thought, I know its not the exact same thing, but why not clear ancient sites perhaps with help from upstairs to get them spinning up again, its worth a try, if you dont try you dont get any good results. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Celine Dion is someone I can listen to singing any day and anytime, her voice is that of an angel. My daughter told me both her brother and husband had died of cancer within a few days of each other, so I wanted to check out where she lived for bad lines.Her homes are listed as Henderson NV and Jupiter Island FLA in the US, and when I dowsed both places they both have above average noxious lines crossing the area there, so its my guess the husband could have fell ill at either home, given the number of bad lines, which is a great shame.As for the brother I dont know where he lived, but I imagine he visited his sister often and could have been affected when visiting down the years, noxious lines are a hidden danger, poor or rich they can cause you illness just the same.

I will work both places now when I have a moment, to clear the area in the hope nobody else gets ill with the same problems, nobody deserves that.....Both cleared now, looking at both places in detail Jupiter Island looks to be the safest of the two places now, with Henderson having MANY more bad lines across the City.

I have more faith this new method works just as well, its come back to me just when I am not able to get out and walk about, if anything its a wonderful gift really,Im not stuck to visit anywhere on the planet at a moments notice, so what could be better. :lol: And many thanks to Google Earth.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Internet is SO slow tonight, waited ages to even sign in,but I have my working hat on and wish to double check the last few places I cleared, and then press on if all is still clear to clear some more tonight.Its tiring doing this, and to be honest Im not full of beans to start with, but a start has to be made so let me double check and then get busy.

Radford and Queniborough both still clear, so I will go ahead now, I have a site west coast of Ireland where a wide path comes in from Canada passing above Dublin and hitting north/west corner of Birmingham near where I cleared the other part of this line at Wishaw, this will complete the clearing here.

Cleared now right across Ireland and UK, but lines I dowsed passing through Burntwood just north of the other wide path, so still more work to be done. Perhaps its best to do all the west coast of Ireland first, before I double check Coventry, as the lines come in from Canada going left to right across the planet, and in places wide paths.

Yes some wide paths and some repeating, all clear now along with Burntwood and many other places in the Uk I imagine.Double check Coventry all around top to bottom, then perhaps have a look at Birmingham afterwards, back sore now sitting down.Done enough this time, see how it goes,I have a friends house to check again in Foleshill Coventry.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cleared the Isle Of Man and the Isle Of Wight tonight and Bradwell near Gt Yarmouth, where my late uncle lived, the end of the noxious line passed here running over the football park and the estate where he lived, a path yards wide which went through Magdalen Estate and the Gorleston Sea Front, now all long gone Im glad to say. Im just so sorry I never worked here years ago, perhaps I could have made a difference...The South Coast at Dartmoor and the New Forest has wide paths crossing here running south to north, they should be cleared to give folks a chance to enjoy life, I cleared a wide path 2004 I think on the A4 near Beckhampton running north when I was chasing crop circles, those were good days.Dowsing it over two years the path increased to over a mile wide, and it took some time to walk along the road doing my thing, now I have this new method,and its working fingers crossed. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Cleared the south coast from Kingsgate in the east to Padstow in the west, dont ask how many miles that is, just going to have a look around the south M25 to see what I find now.Its been hard work, and to the east of Isle Of Wight was many wide paths of noxious lines running up the country, job well done if I say so. :lol:

JOB WELL DONE, cannot find a sausage, nothing, looks like this new method really works, Im chuffed. :mrgreen: Have to go all around the coast now clearing, and it should reduce cancer cases and dementia within the next 3 to 5 years, sleep good tonight friends. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have gone all around the UK tonight clearing noxious lines along the coast, just off shore in fact,and checked a couple of places where I know wide paths once existed there, and its all quiet folks.You can sleep sound in your beds tonight, and in future.This new method is a miracle really, but it remains to be seen if it stays clear, that was my problem before, I need to trust more it will keep clear, as I am just the tool and a higher force is pulling the strings...Any dowser who wants to check out where they live for any noxious lines, any feedback is most welcome.

While the Thames off the east coast was really bad, above Edinburgh the coast was clear and very little bad lines, has anyone been clearing here, something tells me its been worked ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thats funny, JUST lost my Google Earth, and a reload fails to work, have I stepped on someones toes ?? :oops: My computer has lost Google Earth, pity as I was going to work on the US this week clearing noxious lines using Goggle Earth, to make the folks in the US safer. Canada has many wide paths and these must cross the US border running north/south, and north/west to south/east, oh well.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Out of hope I tried to load Google Earth tonight, AND it loaded, so thanks Google if it was your fault, I have no issue with anybody, just trying to make the planet a safer place for us all, with that in mind I dowsed each side of Andover and its clear both sides for miles, so Im chuffed. Going to have a look at Florida USA as promised, and see what problems they may have,and start to clear around there first, the US is SO much bigger than the UK,might need to go on night shift. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking at the US with a view to clearing its a big job, and with the Internet being so slow for me its going to take ages.I started with Florida going down the east coast, and at Briny Breezers and at Jupiter Island both have wide paths of bad lines which I cleared tonight.But another problem is wide paths coming north/south down the spine of Florida, this will take some moving, but in for a penny in for a pound.I shall have to try the Internet at better times when I get more speed downloading,waiting for the maps to fill clear enough takes SO long as I move down the coast.

I best height to work for me is about 10.5 kilometers above the planet, any more and you can miss the odd single paths, so it does take time with each page/map to move across each page, perhaps I need a faster computer,or a stiff drink. :lol:

Thats me finished tonight, Im bushed,cleared across Florida where it sticks out in the Ocean, and all along the east coast.Huge noxious lines just south/west of Lake City which travels right down all of Florida, OR it did before I cleared it, good job done. 8) My eyes are dropping out now.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

VERY sad to hear Sir Terry Wogan has died of cancer yesterday, I could listen to him anytime, he was just a genuine chap...But being curious as I am I just had to check out his home for noxious lines, as yes they did cross his village of Taplow, Bucks west of London.Nine lines run north to south while four run west to east, and these I know reduce the bodies immune system enough for illness to form, where two noxious lines cross at ninety degrees at each corner of the nine feet boxes free radicals rise to great heights 24/7 to affect immune systems.If you sleep above any of these points you are in trouble, and its possible he did sleep where the corner boxes were...I have double cleared the village again, to prevent anymore problems for others, I know when Robin Gibbs of the Beegees died his home just south of Oxford had four noxious lines cross there, but all of these should now cause no further trouble for folks.

Its Tues now but the Internet is SO slow Im going to watch the football on TV, its that slow Im faster walking than it is, I was going to start clearing from Genoa west to the Atlantic coast along the north coast of the Med, but its out of the question really tonight, my Internet is slower than a snail.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Gone west from Genoa to Barcelona Spain tonight clearing, thats helped a lot of folk across France and Spain,try and go further tomorrow.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Now going west from Barcellona Spain towards the Atlantic Ocean clearing, see how it goes, before the Internet gets slow for me, this should clear most of France and Portugal and protect all the south coast of the UK, with future problems of noxious line causing illness.

Gone as far as Faro right round to the Atlantic,west of Barcellona was a number of very wide paths, but then it cleared to Gibralta and around to Faro.Only worry is Ley lines have a four year cycle of increase and decrease, I dont know how the Noxious lines react, if they have cycles, just have to watch things across the planet each Winter.Another good job done, might have a look at north shore of France to see if its clear already.

Clear from Ostend to Cherbourg along the north French coast, Internet/computer getting slow, so leave things for now, tired and sore anyway. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Took a while but I cleared Faro Portugal to Cherbourn France tonight, the north top end of Portugal had a few bad lines and some in France along the north coast, but its all clear now.I need to close the circle and go from Genoa north to where ever it goes now, that would make a huge area clear of any bad noxious lines across France/Portugal/Spain and I think Holland as well and everything in between, Im bushed now and off to bed. 8)