Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Post by mike »

Since these last posts I have worked on many other sites,but now the bad influenc I change to
good forces instead,on my other post I have spoken about this new change,try and use the other thread more.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Really have two threads with the same sort of problem of Black Water Lines world wide,but I have posted more often on the other thread,so I will stay on the other one folks,so not to confuse people.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checked both the UK and Ireland today and NO Black Water Lines about, but off Bribie Island on the far east coast of Australia was a bad line coming from the north.It appeared just north of the Latangn Island near the Bismarck Sea, I cleared it just now and OZ is okay again, its what I do.....OH NO Just seen the post where I said I would stay on the other thread, sorry about that, its my age folks. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I’m still more active on the other post, so I will stay there now, BWLines in Sweden. I forget the other site and start a new one, it’s my age, but it’s all linked to Alf Riggs and Noxious Lines all of them, keep finding the odd new line somewhere on the planet, and clear it where possible. Last new line I found near Tajikistan and earthed that which was running towards the west, that’s most of them travel where they go, heading west.