Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Post by mike »

I read some time ago of the little lad Louis Sterry of Stockingford who got a tumor in the paper, and on checking the road where he lives two paths of NL crossed right where I believe he lives, the reporters who wrote his story both never answered any of my emails, but I plod on anyway.I have cleared one path of lines which ran on Hartmann and Curry paths, these are smaller than the normal width of the Black Water Lines, but cause cancer and bad illness just the same.One path comes from the West and is hard to follow, while the South/west ones Im plotting across Coventry come from Warwick/Stratford area and these appear north of the Corley Service area M6 going towards Stockingford and the A5 where the Motor Car Test Track is, (MIRA) .The West lines pass through Ansley Village and thats where I lost them, but they must be somewhere, I have trouble walking so find it hard to walk about dowsing for them, but I will get there....So many times both friends and reports of people suffering with cancer have shown these bad BWLines and Noxious Lines close or UNDER their homes,I have no problem linking the two, thats what happened at Wishaw in 2002 when I cleared that area just east of Birmingham, 35 good folk got cancer in the village, where two HUGE paths crossed there, over a kilometer wide both of them.Its a QUEST with me to clear these forces where I find them, you get no thanks but I sleep easy knowing others are safe in their beds....Over the years both Nuneaton and Coventry are safe of these evil lines, I havent been active removing them in the last few years, but I got plenty of them when I was active, the lines are directional, so when you clear one line its safe in the direction it ran afterwards,a perfect situation would be to dowse the entire coast and remove all evil lines as you go both in and out of the country. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Black Water Lines/Noxious Lines.

Post by mike »

FORGOT to put this in yesterday If you go on the Internet and look at the late ALF RIGGS website under Noxious Lines you can see and read bad lines are not something new, he explains it much better than I ever could, but its a problem that wont go away, your health remains a postcode lottery, if your are not aware of the problem world wide.Its something that needs sorting to avoid problems later in life, and its not a big job to remove those bad lines when you become aware of them and dowse their position, cancer clusters should be a thing of the past.NOT that the Ministry Of Health would agree with anything I say here, they dont even answer my emails in the past, so I ignore them and carry on regardless, at my age you do things in a rush, in case tomorrow never comes. :lol: :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With every cancer case in the papers that you check to see if Noxious Lines are involved, you always most times find other bad lines where you are looking in the first place that are close but not in direct conflict.Thats the case with Louis and the Stockingford Nuneaton cancer, I found OTHER bad lines passing through Keresley T junction running south/west close to the M6, these in fact pass through both Radford and Coundon Coventry, Hearsall Common and the Esso Garage on the A45, they come from the Kenilworth area and the Kenilworth Road east of Crackley Lane.Going further south/west the bad line must pass Leek Wootton Road at right angles to the A46 near the village, so Im hoping to clear this group of bad lines going North/East about this position...With the lovely day today I dowsed top of Tile Hill again to see whats about, and the bad lines going towards Jobs Lane are still active near the roundabout, these affected a small child some years ago, AND passed through the local school there, to be honest I part cleared the line protecting Jobs Lane, BUT forgot to follow that bad line North/west to clear the other top part of Tile Hill estate close to the Hotel and A45....And Burton Green top of Tile Hill Coventry has right at the south end near some bad road bends another powerful Noxious Line running across the road there, dont know where that comes from or where it goes, but it needs sorting sooner than later, as you never really know how many folk could be involved with bad health who live over that line.These forces are directional and run pretty straight across the country/planet, so clear one stretch and it removes the cancer ill health influence from all that line in what ever direction its running....Some years ago I tried clearing by mind control alone,AND it works, but I returned to my way of clearing for safety, in case when I pop my clogs the lines return with me gone....I pick roads that run North/South and East/ West and drive along them looking and dowsing for any bad lines, if I pick one up I trace it back to where I can clear it,then double check again.This way you can cover the area of any large City or Town, over time you can drive and dowse a clear area and it remains clear, its very rewarding to know the good people can sleep safe at night.And some paths are huge, over a kilometer wide and more, so its a big problem, more so where two wide paths cross at right angles to each other, these form 9 feet boxes where free radicals rise at each point to great heights,living in high rise flats or sky scrapers does not protect you,IF the Noxious Line passes right under your bed at ground level where you lay still for 6-8 hours every night.Coventry where I live along with Nuneaton still has a few lines remaining, but I want to remove those when I can this coming year, if Im spared. 8) LOST count of the lines I have cleared, but I have a map someplace that plots all the ones that are gone,AND it means north/south/east/west of Nuneaton and Coventry are safer places to live, and perhaps the world as well.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While Im not walking well the good weather last few days I have gone out to follow and plot those bad/Noxious Lines I found before..The ones near Parkhill Drive Tile Hill that are north of the Jobs Lane area still are active, I should have removed them at the time I cleared Jobs Lane area and the school there.These lines go north towards Fillongley and the cross road there,just over the A45 they first cross the Clay Lane near the junction there, a good place to clear them...The Burton Green powerful lines are at HOB LANE south end of the road near the bad bends, with Hob being an old word for the Devil, you can see this has been a problem for years and years I imagine with a name like that. Close to here is a ACCIDENT black spot on the local roads, so this is a place with past history of evil as the name suggests....The other bad lines passing close to Keresley T junction come from south/west of Kenilworth, passing over the Kenilworth Road and running right across Coventry.I think these lines can be found on or near the Leek Wooton main road,where they come from the Stratford area to the south/west, Im going to try and clear what I can if I feel up to it, cannot bend to touch my toes, and walking is hard any distance, but its something that needs doing ASAP, these lines have been left too long to work their evil....Every time you go out looking for Noxious Lines you always but always find others you missed, its like your being pointed to where help is needed, but thankfully these forces are being pushed further and further from home leaving a bigger safer area.I know Birmingham west has some wide paths still very active, which run south/north to pass Preston, I cleared some lines years ago but never returned to finish the job in a park there just south of Redditch.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

CLEARED the Parkhill Drive Tile Hill Coventry area where it meets the Lower Eastern Green Road and the school there, some houses on this road I see sell for half a million pounds, very large and posh.Its a pity the folks buying are not aware of the Noxious Lines where they are living,well its a thing most people wont understand is it, if you cannot see or it smell it its NOT there right, WRONG.A field or housing estate can look wonderful, BUT just what exists there is something else, if it can harm you, get it sorted or dont go there is my motto...So its one down and three to go, I see the Burton Green/Hob lane lines have an accident black spot very close, the two are linked, sort one and the other goes,lets hope my legs hold out and I can go around and clear others now, its a good feeling afterwards, like when you get a nice pudding after your dinner. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Nice night tonight so I went to follow the Keresley/Coventry T junction Noxious Lines, these pass right through Coventry as well and Kenilworth and head south west towards Guys Cliffe near Warwick.They pass through Hill Wootton close to the A46, with others passing through Kenilworth to the north of these lines, these I cleared from the Kenilworth Road and Coventry some years ago...I think the best idea is leave the Hill Wootton lines and tackle them at a position east of Barford on the Westperton lane running west/east, as this road is not so busy and the chance to work safe is better there.The Hill Wootton road where the Noxious Lines pass has new houses both sides of the road, and does not offer much chance to work safe as its busy as well....And Im thinking if I approach the house where the lines run the owners will chase me away, when I TRY and explain what Im doing,and when I say chase, I mean me moving a little faster than a nice old lady with her zimmer frame, its THAT bad. :lol: I know Guys Cliffe has a powerful energy spot in the grounds there close to the road, but those Noxious Lines must past close the other side of the road, the Yin and Yang of nature, good and bad....I have to find somewhere so I can try the mind control clearance and double check over the months if this is really the way to go, its a lot of driving about now and I dont walk very good, much better if I could tackle this from my home sitting at the computer looking at Goggle Earth and a map of the local area,and DONT lAUGH, it worked for me before in better days, so why not again in harder times.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Well last night I drove over Barford and checked Westperton Road and found nothing, but at the other lane to the north I found both the Noxious Lines I was looking for crossing there.So asap when I can I will visit and clear at that point in the lanes, its quiet and little danger of fast passing cars knocking me down, well thats the idea . 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

REALLY good night last night, cleared two Noxious Lines in Hareway Lane just east of Barford, and these have cleared the one path right from here to the T junction at Keresley and beyond going north, a very good move.That must protect thousands of homes in Warwick and Kenilworth and Coventry, with the other line part cleared many years ago passing up the Kenilworth Road to the City Centre and beyond there, again making it safe for folk...Just leaves for the moment the Noxious Line at Hob Lane near Burton Green, and the Ansley Village one which feeds Blacketree Road in Stockingford where Louise got the cancer, but Im sure other lines will show and need clearing.Its hard work as I cannot walk or stand for long so working is getting harder,cannot touch my toes which makes things harder,old age,it gets everyone in the end. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Picked up another Noxious Line near the White Lion Pub close to the Coundon Wedge Coventry, so I will try and sort this along with the others, BUT Im moving house in under a week, so thats going to slow me down, if it DONT kill me. :lol: Oh yes already checked my old/new home is clear of bad lines, and that of my family, checked those years ago to be sure. 8) JUST wanted to add here all the lines I have found over the last few weeks have been the Hartmann and Curry Lines, these are not so wide as the others at Wishaw near Birmingham and other places where I have cleared before. ??

The paths are 24-27 feet wide and in the case of the Barford Lines went 22-27 miles across Warwick/Kenilworth and Coventry, but these extend much further in a pretty straight line back from the direction of where they first appear and are found,perhaps they cover the planet ? But remove the bad influence and from that point on the line is clear, turned into the planet and does not cause illness for those living over or close to that reduced energy line....I try when clearing to remove the bad part of the energy line that causes illness, while leaving the rest, as I know wild animals in the country side use these lines to move around the fields, like roads between places.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Not been able to do much in the way of clearing lines for about three weeks, been far too busy to get out and work the magic.I know some BWLines cross Wood Hill Road Coundon coming from Watery Lane to the north/west, so these will be the first to go when I get the chance, and then move back to Hob Lane and the accident black spot place.Still havent traced the Ansley Village lines to the north/west, these pass Stockingford and Nuneaton and must cause serious illness in such a built up area.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Worked to remove some bad lines that were harming folk in Coventry, and I hope things will improve for that family now,its good when others dont suffer, sort of like a reward for the effort of tracing and removing the bad lines, and its something we should all try and work at. Another bad line over the Keresley I cleared and removed the influence from two farms and houses near Corley Rocks, and the Corley M6 Service area.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

A friends mother who moved houses told me other folk in her area are suffering from cancer and dementia, its in the Radford area of Coventry .So I dowsed down the Radford Road and three bad lines run east to west across this road heading for Tile Hill and places west, and Im sure these are new lines since I dowsed along here years ago and found nothing. These Noxious Lines can be dowsed over towards Bulkington and the Golf Course, and another that runs through Radford Park south to north crossing all these forces just south of the Wallace Pub, its a area that has a lot of active bad lines crossing it, which might explain the high number of folk suffering there in a small area...Im walking bad at the moment and finding it harder to work to remove these forces,but God willing if not this week then next week, it HAS to be done.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just about able to continue removing bad lines again, been really bad walking and never got the chance to visit and work to clear those bad lines, but Im feeling a little better and will get back to doing what needs to be done to make the world a safer place. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Checking the one bad line running through Radford Coventry today I dowsed it going through Radford Park, and the Radford Childrens Centre to the south, AND another large school on the Radford road further south still, so it has to go.Might be better to follow this line south till it gets to the edge of Coventry near Bagington Airport somewhere,then you clear the city and all places north where it would have run before.Wet and cold today again,not the time to be out and about, but someone has to do it. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The friend I have who lives in Radford where those lines are close, she told me yet another person passed away from cancer just up the road from her, SO I have to sort those lines out, it needs something like this to kick me up the rear to get busy,as its the right thing to do for folks. Im walking a little better now, so no excuse really not to sort them out, NOT that I can touch my toes still, but as long as I can bend a little enough to place the pins in the ground.