Entity removal

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Entity removal

Post by BobD »

I can go either way on priority issues. Before I began to dowse I lived in two haunted houses. In the first one, an older brother and sister lived on two separate floors. He did the farm work but only worked outdoors at night, which made his neighbors feel that he was quite peculiar. One day he called his sister downstairs at shot her with a shotgun at the base of the stairs. Then he went outside and shot himself. The house was quickly sold to another farmer who didn't use the house, just the barn and land. He rented the place to me and I agreed to renovate the interior as part of the rental cost. The empty 12-gauge shotgun shells were still outside the door and inside the kitchen.

Sometimes I'd hear the sister walking around upstairs and if I wanted quiet I'd simply ask her to please keep it down, which she did. The brother could be felt as a major chill indoors, near the front entrance. It felt like he was just glaring at me, wishing I'd go away, so I just let him be. After 4 months, with winter coming up, I'd finished renovation and moved on, leaving them all with beautifully refinished wainscoting, refurbished wood floors, an indoor water system, and nice paint colors.

My point is that spirits aren't necessarily something to be feared or wished away. Think of them as your roommates. And geopathic energy is just the right energy in the wrong place. Either they are the "weeds" in the "garden" or you are. I prefer to remove the weeds.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Dartington Hall

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

BobD wrote
“My point is that spirits aren't necessarily something to be feared or wished away. Think of them as your roommates. “

I have found that the majority of spirits hang around people like people like us because they think that we can help them out of their difficulties on the Astral Planes. There are other spirits who like to live more of their lives agaim with another person, quite often a descendent of theirs, leading to intermittent possession where the spirit unknowingly passes on the energies of what they died from to their “target”. The worst case is when a spirit enters a person and changes his or her personality leading to schizophrenia.
I dom’t think they are all roommates. Apologies for diverting from Dartington Hall.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

“My point is that spirits aren't necessarily something to be feared or wished away. Think of them as your roommates. “
I don't know about you- but I choose (or chose) my roommates. There are spirits that can become attached that are not necessarily welcome. But like all roommates...some are good, some are a nightmare. I like to choose with whom I hang about- intruders are not always welcome and sometimes must be actively discouraged and asked to leave- gate-crashers are seldom considerate, totally harmless and peace-loving.
However, neither are all spirits necessarily something to be feared or wished away. But integrity and discretion are rather important. And I write as someone who once was part of an "exorcism" ....but that's not a story for here and now. The bottom line is that it should be our choice with whom we hang around.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

I agree with your comments, Simon, but I have no choice but have to deal with what I find who inevitably includes those I have listed above.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

I suppose that I've been affected somehow by every spirit, either embodied or not, with which I've ever had contact. At least I hope so (it's called "learning"). Last time I checked there were over 20 entities helping with my divination work and I hope they realize that I'm terribly thankful for the assistance. But there aren't any living here with me, except for my wife who is my current roommate, and very much alive.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

In a neat bit of Jungian synchronicity:
http://www.dowsers.com/about-my-work/th ... -activity/

(Joey Korn article posted yesterday)
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

Great post about 'Disembodied spirits' and other entities. Thank you.

Many new Therapies, like Bradley Nelson's The Body Code, have numerous charts where one can find the underlying causes of Health Issues (by dowsing or muscle testing).

One chart which often crops up - and which can underlie all kind of health problems - is 'Offensive Energies'. The list Of Offensive Energies includes:-

Entities - which can be Disembodied Spirits or Evil Spirits/Dark Forces etc
Curses (Raymon Grace adds: Hexes, Bad Medicine etc)
Saboteur (energetic weapons like 'knife in back' coming from another person or Entity ( I have had personal experience of Saboteur from Entities)

There is also Implants - which can be benign, but generally are bad (not on the Body Code list, but many therapist check for Implants).

People can pick all these up, when their energy or aura is weak, due to sickness, or alcohol or drugs ('online gaming' seems to attract them too). They generally are bad for your physical and mental health - and it's best to get rid off them.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Tightwines,

(G) Thanks for your info.

(T) One chart which often crops up - and which can underlie all kind of health problems - is 'Offensive Energies'. The list Of Offensive Energies includes:-

Entities - which can be Disembodied Spirits or Evil Spirits/Dark Forces etc
Curses (Raymon Grace adds: Hexes, Bad Medicine etc)

(G) I understand that Raymon Grace is extremely good at dealing with those types.
I was under the impression that all spirits were disembodied. I have dowsed that “evil spirits” do not exist as such , in fact, but can be classed simply as Dark Forces.

(T)Saboteur (energetic weapons like 'knife in back' coming from another person or Entity ( I have had personal experience of Saboteur from Entities)

(G) Does “Saboteur” include someone who causes injuries or deaths in past lives, the pain from which is still suffered and defies all medical attempts to diagnose it correctly ? (Regression is one way of dealing with this)

(T)There is also Implants - which can be benign, but generally are bad (not on the Body Code list, but many therapist check for Implants).

(G) Perhaps you could give us a definition of an implant ?

(T)People can pick all these up, when their energy or aura is weak, due to sickness, or alcohol or drugs ('online gaming' seems to attract them too). They generally are bad for your physical and mental health - and it's best to get rid off them.

(G) Ah, that can come under my heading of “Intermittent Spirit Possession”.
Geoff

tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

G) The Body Code gives: 1) Disembodied Spirits (SRT - Soul Response Therapy - calls them Discarnates) and 2) Evil Spirits - which have never had a physical body.

There are various degrees of manipulation and Evil in both. Disembodied are usually taken to a place of Healing and then to the Light by Spirit doctors, Rescue Angels or St Michael. Evil Spirits, and various other dark entities, are usually ask to be taken to a lock-up, quarantine, and/or then moved to an appropriate dimension.

But this is never 'fixed' ! and you need to dowse who/what you are encountering - and is it safe?

T) From a group of massacred Red Indians in Utah, my wife and I picked up 'Energetic' Tomahawks, spears, and arrows. Normally in the UK/USA SABOTEURS will be knives, axes, chains etc. You ask for Help from your guides/helpers to remove them - making sure your Helpers are 100% from the Light. Saboteur can be from this lifetime or past-life times, and can be any conscious, or subconscious, Energy Weapon fired in your direction. They can also come from other dimensions - like Astral or ex-terrestial.

Symptoms can be: feeling ill, sharp pains, thirst, chocking, a swelling, or long term health issues etc.

Implants: No one knows. They seem to be Energetic Objects from Earth or Ex-terrestrial to inhibit, block, or anchor you in some way. To hold you back!!!! I found one this afternoon. I can suddenly neutralise EMFs and GS; and an ex-terrestrial is not happy, and has sent me an Implant to try and block me!

'Intermittent' yes - but Possession can also be long-term. Many Healers, New Age channellers, and various Angel people are often possessed by 4th or 5th Dimension Spirits. These spirits may not be Evil, but they take over and are up to no good!

Hope this helps; but it is a very grey and inexact Science! And one has to keep asking and making sure we are totally Clear of all these Energies/Entities (which often try to hide!). So keep asking 3-4 times!

Regards Paul
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Entity removal

T) From a group of massacred Red Indians in Utah, my wife and I picked up 'Energetic' Tomahawks, spears, and arrows. Normally in the UK/USA SABOTEURS will be knives, axes, chains etc. You ask for Help from your guides/helpers to remove them - making sure your Helpers are 100% from the Light.

(G) It would appear that you call a “Saboteur” some kind of weapon rather than some kind of entity. I do not get those kinds of images, not being clairvoyant, but get calls from those who are clairvoyant wanting my help. I, too, have “rescued” the spirits of massacred indigenous tribes in AZ, DC. I was asked recently by a friend in Vermont, to hel[ clear a certain house. I found that, in the past, a group of about 80 Native Americans were killed by a neighbouring tribe and Buried ! As you will know, Paul, the custom among many tribes was to use Sky Burials. In thus case thise who buried them believed that it would be extremely difficult for the spirits of those they killed to reach the “Happy Hunting Grounds”. The gouse was built on the burial site but all the spirits gad left . All I had to do was to clear the residual energy…..

Which brings me on to other sites were residual energy needs to be removed such as graves (even schools have been guilt on Anglo Saxon or Viking grave). Sites wgere Black Witches have witches aso need attention. One of the worst things to deal with, I find, are certain African Masks, Carvings, Images and Sculptures. These can be used as “Links” by the Dark Forces to convey some very nasty energies to theirowners.
Only last weekend I came across a friend who owned a strikingly painted earthenware sculpture of the head of Nefertiti that was producing extremely nasty energies. Had to get help to deal with that.
·
(T)Saboteur can be from this lifetime or past-life times, and can be any conscious, or subconscious, Energy Weapon fired in your direction. They can also come from other dimensions - like Astral or ex-terrestial.

·
(G) Agreed
·
(T)Implants: No one knows. They seem to be Energetic Objects from Earth or Ex-terrestrial to inhibit, block, or anchor you in some way. To hold you back!!!!
·
(G) Very interesting that these conditions are called “Implants”. I have had to deal with or get help to deal with several recently.
·
(T)I found one this afternoon. I can suddenly neutralise EMFs and GS; and an ex-terrestrial is not happy, and has sent me an Implant to try and block me!

(G) I have always regarded GS and EMFs as geological and EM energy, I have never found any association with anything else although, in your case, some dark force may not have wanted you to interfere with its operation.

(T)!Hope this helps; but it is verygreyand inexact Science!

(G) You will probably be aware, Paul, that you have had 22 past lives as a Shaman and another 11 as a Medicine Man (similar to me) that enables us to deal with these problems although we have been taught different techniques.

Regards
Geoff

tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

Past lives as a Shaman or medicine-man - I like the sound of that.

As said previously, I got involved with a house built of the site of an Indian massacre in Utah; and the medicine-man did not like me! And my wife and I sustained a worrying Psychic Attack.

Of course, the 'Spirits' are trapped in time, and will see any as intruder or enemy - especially when their tribe's been massacred!

Raymon Grace did a clearing on one site on the 'Trail of Tears' (where thousands of Native Americans where marched to their deaths - 4000 of exhaustion and hunger).

But The Native Indian Spirits wanted their land cleaned first: (this from Mr Grace's website)

Some of them were still there. I asked them "Would you like me to take you on over to the Spirit World?" They said "No. What we want you to do is to purify the water." I said: "Yes, that's a good idea. Do you have any good ideas as to how this can be done?" But I didn't get an answer. I thought --- maybe what I need to do is to communicate with the water.

A useful doc about spirits and Entities is (by Marshall Dudley):

http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/defeating.html

I am a pensioner and never used believe in all these things!!!!!
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

·
(T)As said previously, I got involved with a house built of the site of an Indian massacre in Utah; and the medicine-man did not like me! And my wife and I sustained a worrying Psychic Attack.
·
(G)Yes. Sorry to hear that. I am trying to get rid of one I picked up 4 years ago. Unfortunately we are subject to these attacks because of the work we do.

(T)Of course, the 'Spirits' are trapped in time, and will see any as intruder or enemy - especially when their tribe's been massacred!

(G)I have found, in the few cases I have dealt with, that the massacred tribes have been “trapped” as you call it sometimes for several hundred years and want help to move on.

(T)Raymon Grace did a clearing on one site on the 'Trail of Tears' (where thousands of Native Americans where marched to their deaths - 4000 of exhaustion and hunger).

(G)I do know about the Trail of tears – most were Cherokee. I had 3 past lives as a Medicine Man with the Wolf Clan of that tribe. (Found out about the various clans during a visit to the town of Cherokee in NC

(T)But The Native Indian Spirits wanted their land cleaned first: (this from Mr Grace's website)

Some of them were still there. I asked them "Would you like me to take you on over to the Spirit World?" They said "No. What we want you to do is to purify the water." I said: "Yes, that's a good idea. Do you have any good ideas as to how this can be done?" But I didn't get an answer. I thought --- maybe what I need to do is to communicate with the water.

(G) Fascinating. That was the right answer ! Obviously Raymon had past lives as a Shaman and a Medicine Man – no need to dowse it

(T) I am a pensioner and never used believe in all t
8)
(G)I am 87 and still learning.·
(T)As said previously, I got involved with a house built of the site of an Indian massacre in Utah; and the medicine-man did not like me! And my wife and I sustained a worrying Psychic Attack.
·
(G)Yes. Sorry to hear that. I am trying to get rid of one I picked up 4 years ago. Unfortunately we are subject to these attacks because of the work we do.

(T)Of course, the 'Spirits' are trapped in time, and will see any as intruder or enemy - especially when their tribe's been massacred!

(G)I have found, in the few cases I have dealt with, that the massacred tribes have been “trapped” as you call it sometimes for several hundred years and want help to move on.

(T)Raymon Grace did a clearing on one site on the 'Trail of Tears' (where thousands of Native Americans where marched to their deaths - 4000 of exhaustion and hunger).

(G)I do know about the Trail of tears – most were Cherokee. I had 3 past lives as a Medicine Man with the Wolf Clan of that tribe. (Found out about the various clans during a visit to the town of Cherokee in NC

(T)But The Native Indian Spirits wanted their land cleaned first: (this from Mr Grace's website)

(G) Fascinating. That was the right answer ! Obviously Raymon had past lives as a Shaman and a Medicine Man – no need to dowse it

(T) I am a pensioner and never used believe in all these things!!!!!

(G)I am 87 and still learning
Geoff

tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

Thanks your response, Geoff

You still are 'on the ball' at your age, so there's hope for me.

'Entity Removal' sounds like one more modern buzz-phrase; but I like Raymon Grace's comment in his The Future is Yours:-

'I have often wondered if freeing an Earth-bound spirit might be the most benevolent act one can perform.. '. p165
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

(T)You still are 'on the ball' at your age, so there's hope for me.

(G)Only if you make full use of your metaphysical anilities.
I have been told that the only reason I am still here is because of the work I am doing.

(T)'I have often wondered if freeing an Earth-bound spirit might be the most benevolent act one can perform.. '.

(G)I would suggest its just one of them. You have other metaphysical abilities and if you would like to discuss them, email me by clicking on the little envelope on the right hand side under my name.
Geoff

tightwines
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tightwines »

I am straying into the realms of David Icke here; but a therapist friend has some kind of 'Implant' in her back. It seems to be physical and not energetic implant.

She has tried everything. I have also tried to 'clear it', but it always returns.

Marshall Dudley in his
http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/defeating.html

suggests a 'succor punch' - which is some kind of turbo-charged crystal pendulum.

Has anyone any thoughts, or experience, of such things?

Thanks Paul