Roman Reigns WWE.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Roman Reigns WWE.

Post by mike »

You may have heard that Roman the wrestler has had to stop wrestling because he has had Leukaemia blood cancer come back after 11years in remission.He lives in the Tampa area of the US and Land O Lakes to be more precise, this is a posh area with lots of big houses.I looked at where he lives on the Internet and in some of the rooms I dowsed Black Water Lines passing through the house, not every room but just to the right of the pool area, and straight across from the huge stairs winding up to the second floor...Looking on Google at this area I can pick up two BWLines running ne to sw right across here, so to help him recover I will clear these lines today with help from higher forces, Im not a wrestling fan, but Im being pointed his way and will do my best....The BWLines increase right across the planet from time to time, and need clearing every so often, but I believe it best to allow some increase before removing them again, its like weeds in the garden,treat them when they get out of hand.

Cleared both lines on the coast of Florida at Bottle Island and Shipyard Island just south of New Smyrna Beach, and I will double check tonight to be sure.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Roman Reigns WWE.

Post by mike »

Be interesting to check where those two BWLines come from in the France/Spain area I would think from the ne angle at Florida, might try that later just to see where they came from ? These forces which cause illness in animals and people do spread over time if left alone, I used to remove them in a way which took time and a lot of hours in front of the computer, but now its much better and I can work faster.I dont ask permission as I cover so much ground it would take a lifetime to get permission, so I just work where Im pointed to act and leave the permission from others more informed than me. Somehow Im pointed to places where people are suffering and I start looking around that area for problems,its what I do.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Following those two BWLines that cross Florida I found they come close to Kelibia just east of the Gulf Of Tunis, they are coming from the far east end of the Med somewhere.I will follow both of them and clear them, so as to clear the Med and the top of Africa at least.Time to time I am made aware of someone suffering in the world, and its this that sets me off looking to help them, its the least I can do, I know what its like to suffer.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Im tired today but I followed both lines to the coast as far as Baku Azerbaijan and below there, this is now cleared all to the west, and I will try and work further east another time.Interesting Mount Giona and Parnassus both very high places have the lines pass close to both of them and may even cross the highest point there, not looked to see yet.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight I followed the BWLines further west to just below Hong Kong, to Zhongshan and Macau and Dawanshan Do, and I will try and clear parts of China there, its weird but the lines do pass the mountain tops of Mount Giona and Parnasses right where the Google signs are when you look for each of them on line, almost like it marks both paths ? The next stop going east might be the US west coast, I wonder just where they pass there,its like the BWLine just winds around the planet, like a ball of wool....Might just have a nose to see where they touch land again further east still,but in China I picked up another one lower down to the south more,thats not part of the Land O Lakes double in Florida I first found ?

Stopped the Black Water Lines just now east at top of Dangan Liedao, and the second at Miaowancun and the last at Wanshancun, this will clear all points west of Hong Kong right back to Florida now God willing.

Just found the Philippines are involved, so will clear those before going across to the US again, watch this space folks.

You will NOT believe this, but the Mountain in the Philippines called Sicapoo right where the Google sign again, the BWLine passes right over the spot,thats three mountain tops involved now at least ?

Other places are involved but Im stopping now as I am tired, the line goes to La Paz I traced just now, so its come lower down the planet, NOT higher as I thought, more of this later, but just not today, Im bushed.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Working like this right across the planet Im interested to know how the BWLine looks as it passes towards the east, does the line rise and fall like a harmonic, and if so how does this compare to the north to south lines ? Its really become more interesting as it goes along, Roman has started something here,and Im learning more every time I visit and clear a new section to the east, and I will post everything I find here,we are friends right.

Cannot work out whats happening to be honest, I need one of those Worlds WHERE I can follow with my finger as I spin it around, simple and dont need any working out. :D