White Island New Zealand.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

White Island New Zealand.

Post by mike »

My heart goes out to those people both killed and hurt on the White Island an active volcano just off the north island of New Zealand.I would question the idea its a safe place to be and visit, but thats not going to help anyone.Dowsing tonight I find the magma and steam just 30 feet down, so those people who today went to recover those who died and still remain on the island very brave people indeed.It is a bomb just waiting to explode in my opinion,and the terror of those caught in its blast a few days ago cannot be imagined.The white hot gases and steam which blew out of the ground could melt iron in its path, so people stood no chance at all, and they would have died in seconds, which is a blessing in a way for them.But the prays and feelings of people all over New Zealand and the world shows with many gathering to meet those who died at the docks, to welcome them home and return them to their families.Its times like this when people of all faiths stand together,and remember those who passed in such tragic circumstances.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: White Island New Zealand.

Post by mike »

Tonight I dowse the steam and magma plug to be 60 feet down on the island, with this plug going down to 100 feet and running away to the ne under the island,this then continues to the ne for many miles.The other two people who was killed on the island during the eruption are still missing, its thought they went in the water off the pier to seek protection...The question remains why did people visit such a place,it was an accident waiting to happen in my opinion and they should never have been there.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Watched a video from the people who got off White Island the day it erupted, and the video shows the power of the force and the gases flowing down the hills towards the boat dock.The people on the island never stood a chance, the white hot gases must have killed the people in seconds or less, with the lungs destroyed nobody had a chance really,such a graphic video and very upsetting to watch it unfold....Nobody should have ever been allowed on the island, at best a boat ride around the island as long as the wind was blowing away from you, so if it did erupt you stood a chance to escape the white hot gas clouds at least.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked at White Island tonight and the magma pipe is 400 feet down in the far left corner of the depression where it blew.The deep magma pipe/river runs off to the ne across the oceans a long distance away, its not a place for tourists to visit ever, perhaps boats around the island up wind thats all.
Last edited by mike on Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight the depth of the magma in the pipe is 1400 feet down when I dowsed here, it’s linked to the ne where often eruptions occur in the islands 500 miles north of New Zealand. This is a very active place on the planet where high pressure magma runs along ridges and pipes deep in the planet, much like the area east of Japan.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The molten magma at White Island tonight is 1800 feet down, so that’s a really good sign, but it’s linked to the ne pipes far away and they often erupt in the islands 500 miles from New Zealand’s north island at Kermadec Islands. It’s a hotspot for erupting here with many recorded movements every year, I think it’s like the east coast of Japan, with constant pressure and releases at any time, the planets natural release valve where for years the venting drops the magma pressure in the core.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The recent eruptions of Hunga Tong Tonga close to New Zealand are a great worry, but tonight I dowse Kao and Tofua Islands to have lava close to ground level there. Without doubt Hunga Tong is erupting very often and lava is very high here, and people have already been killed, it’s a very sad situation, the eruption was short but very powerful, it just exploded. I will dowse around to try and plot where the magma channels run, to see where New Zealand is against the magma flows underground ??

The magma channels run north from both Hunga Tong and Haapai in my opinion.I follow them towards Japan much further north still.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes today both Kao and Tofua and Mata-Utu all have this lava river under ground very close to where they are, perhaps these islands were once made from this same lava river which runs towards Japan miles to the nw ?? Things are still very active here, the lava river breaks the bed of the sea causing huge waves here and there, and must be a great worry for many people.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With so many volcanoes erupting all over the planet at this time I thought to dowse two sites that are of interest to me, first White Island off the north coast of New Zealand, here the magma in its pipe is at 450 feet down, that offers no immediate problem…Second site is Yellowstone Park USA, and here the magma is at 300 feet down in the top caldera, that’s high but not an immediate worry, have to try and watch here more this week in case it builds. Across the planet so many volcanoes are venting, which means added pressure all over where ever you are, quiet vents might now become active again as pressure builds, NOT a good sign. Japan is so close to many venting sites, here anything can happen in a heartbeat, it’s like living on the edge of a crater which is already smoking !!

Mount Etna is already erupting here, with an active molten pipe running to the east some 54.4 km distance underground in my opinion out at sea. The pipe is under pressure and building yet more pressure, it’s a situation to watch here very close indeed !!