Energy influence on health at home.

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
derekb

Energy influence on health at home.

Post by derekb »

I have very recently started dowsing (an association from my other intrests) and even with my limited abilities can detect a flow of energy through my house. It passes through one half of or bed and the person that sleeps that side suffers from poor sleep patterns. I have a healthy respect for enery lines and the potential for inadvertant damage I may cause to the energy line with my currently crude dowsing. Can you advise me on two areas please, firstly how do I progress with my dowsing education, and secondly what is you advise on how to get the energy line quantified and its effects established, and options for countering any unsupportive effects it may have on the occupant of the bed.
Basic questions I'm sure, but any guidence would be welcome. I live on the outskirts of Eastbourne on the south coast.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Welcome to the forum, Derek.

The best way to improve your dowsing ability is to attend a BSD training course - for details click here.

You don't say if you're already a BSD member? You don't need to be one to attend these courses, but of course joining the BSD is the best way to keep in touch with the national scene. For membership details click here. First year's membership is currently on special offer at £25 (normally £39).

There are a few local dowsing groups in your neck of the woods, and joining one of these would be a good way to find local dowsers who might be able to help you dowse your property. For local group details click here.

Also, the BSD maintains a professional register of dowsers and the office will be able to recommend a practitioner who can help you. For the office contact details, click here.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
derekb

Post by derekb »

Thanks, I will join the BSD and my local group.