Correcting underground streams

Issues concerning sick houses and unhealthy earth energies.
Dawn Cranie

Post by Dawn Cranie »

We have an underground stream which runs underneath part of a room which should be used as a bedroom. I know where it comes in & also where it exits, but would dearly appreciate some advice as to what to do to negate any adverse effects coming from it. We have reorganised various rooms so that no-one now sleeps in that room (disturbed sleep was very much a problem in there), but the radiation coming up from the stream can still be felt. We rent the house, so anything structural is not really an option. Many thanks!
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Correcting underground streams

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Dawn Cranie wrote:We have an underground stream which runs underneath part of a room which should be used as a bedroom. I know where it comes in & also where it exits, but would dearly appreciate some advice as to what to do to negate any adverse effects coming from it. We have reorganised various rooms so that no-one now sleeps in that room (disturbed sleep was very much a problem in there), but the radiation coming up from the stream can still be felt. We rent the house, so anything structural is not really an option. Many thanks!
Hi Dawn,

The way I normally deal with the problem you describe, is to seal, mentally, the energy that is coming from the water whih I what I did with the stream you describe. If you are a dowser, may I suggest you dowse to find whether there is now any residual energy remaining in your house.

Geoff
Dawn Cranie

Post by Dawn Cranie »

Hi Geoff

Thankyou!! Yes, I do dowse, & can also feel/sense energy. I dowsed in the room this morning, & there is only a small amount of adverse energy in there now. Could this be residual remaining after the sealing? The difference really could be felt on walking into the room, even before dowsing.

Is the seal something that has to be repeated from time to time? And if so is it something that is done using intention/visualisation?

Again, thank you Geoff. I really do appreciate this.

Dawn
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Dawn,

I'm told that what you have found is, as you suggest, residual energy. I'm impressed that you are able to feel energy in this way as not many can.

The seal should be permanent and, in this case, was done using Intent remotely, linking through you.

Delighted to have been of help.

Best wishes

Geoff
Dawn Cranie

Post by Dawn Cranie »

Hi Geoff

I checked in the room again this morning, & again it felt so much better. I dowsed again, & there is now very little residual energy left. My daughter had to sleep in there last night as we now have visitors, & she actually had a good nights sleep!

I also do healing work, mainly distantly, & so am used to sensing energy. That said, the energy that was in this particular room was very strong. I was sat in there, for about 5 minutes only, the other evening & felt quite physically sick. Really not nice.

Again, thank you. It really does mean alot to know that there are those willing & able to help. And if I can ever return the favour, please just ask!

Kind regards
Dawn
[/code]
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Correcting underground streams

(Dawn) I checked in the room again this morning, & again it felt so much better. I dowsed again, & there is now very little residual energy left. My daughter had to sleep in there last night as we now have visitors, & she actually had a good nights sleep!

(Geoff) Great ! You should have no more trouble with it.

(D) I also do healing work, mainly distantly, & so am used to sensing energy. That said, the energy that was in this particular room was very strong. I was sat in there, for about 5 minutes only, the other evening & felt quite physically sick. Really not nice.

(G) It does seem to be a strong one. I dowsed that the stream was about 3 feet wide but about 4 feet deep and that would produce a considerabl amount of energy, certainly enought to turn a mill wheel at a good rate and affect anything or anyone vertically above it. I have just been told that there is a geopathic stres line going through your house - don't know which rooms are affected - but I have now sent it clear, over the top of the house, so it should stay there for ever and a day.

(D) Again, thank you. It really does mean a lot to know that there are those willing & able to help. And if I can ever return the favour, please just ask!

Thanks, Dawn.

Geoff
Dawn Cranie

Post by Dawn Cranie »

Hi Geoff

Now it's my turn to be impressed!! Yes, there was another energy line running through the house, in fact running through our old bedroom. Never having dowsed the whole of the house, I wasn't aware it was there until we changed the room around some months ago. Our bed was then directly over the line, & the first night of sleeping there I felt as if I was in a 'tube', with energy just rushing by, all night. The next day I put a large chunk of sodalite where the energy entered the room, which certainly did the trick in terms of sleeping over it, but as you found out, didn't clear it.

When we changed the rooms around a few weeks ago so that no-one slept in the room with the stream, our old room became my sons' room, although neither bed was over the line. However, the day after you cleared the line, they both said how much better they had slept that night! So again, a big thank you!!

I dowsed again in the room with the (ex) stream yesterday, & there is very little residual energy in there now, & the room also feels so much warmer. I'm so pleased I followed my intuition & asked the question on this forum as to what to do.....

Thank you again Geoff, & I wish you a very happy & peaceful 2008!

With kind regards
Dawn
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Dawn

Thank you again Geoff, & I wish you a very happy & peaceful 2008!

Thank you for the feedback and may I wish you and yours the same.

Geoff