Widths of Energy lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
BobD
Novice
Novice

Re: Widths of Energy lines

Post by BobD »

Hi Grahame,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions regarding 3-D, gravity and the glossary. With a brief glance, the only thing I'd add to the Earth Grids definition is the notion that the grids are all 3-D. I use a simple Y-rod for all of my dowsing, and just rotate my arms so that one is above the other, moving the rod vertically to find horizontal Hartmann or Curry lines (the rod pulls horizontally instead of vertically when I reach the targetted pattern). Regarding gravity, I was schooled heavily in math and science, so I regard most of the fancy linguistic speculation on the subject not as hard data but as food for thought, like Einstein's thought experiments. I prefer to work either with what I can discover physically with the rod or what I can find through divination, using the rod. Most of my theoretical work involves the refining of questions to ask whatever source I access, getting yes/no responses using the rod, then systematically refining a new set of questions. The more I ask, the more questions I have! Others appear to have more answers. And one aspect of this process that has pretty well confirmed the notion that I'm not just accessing my own subconscious mind is the sort of redirection I get at times. For instance, while trying to find a particular energy pattern at a client's home, I'll get redirected to something more harmful that needs to be dealt with first, and/or that I've never seen before. Or I'll simply get a nonsense response to a question that requires modification. I certainly wouldn't treat myself this way, but I can understand why my sources think that I'm a pretty slow student at times!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)