moving serpent lines/energy

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: moving serpent lines/energy

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

The only energy line I can find by map dowsing in Grid Ref SW945624 on the Ordnance Survey map is one that starts at the blue letter 'W', in the disused quarry at Royalton, runs roughly at a 40 degree angle to the horizontal, through the 'r' of Providence and exits left about 1/2 inch beloe the word 'Resaddern'. This dowses as an geopathic stress line probably due to the ground disturbance caused by the quarrying. Cannot find any other energy lines.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Although I have not looked at the OS map I just requested my guide to go and take a look.
I am told that the line going through Castle Dinas just faded out due to the influence/activity of a star outside our own galaxy whereas the energy line connecting up the two barrows lifted up approx 20feet because of the influence of our sun. I believe both have now returned. Please check.
Arthur
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Geoff and Arthur
Thank you very much for your replies, I will visit castle an dinas and check it out again asap.
I wanted other opinions on this line, there were some things I dowsed about the line originally that I didn't post. One of those things was the line would be gone from the site by 14th september, I was unsure if I just programmed myself not to pick up the line after the 14th or if the line has indeed moved. Either way I couldn't find it on sunday.
I really wanted other peoples view on it untainted by my own opinions, I have to say it's been interesting and thanks to all who have posted.
I think the line may be linked to fertility, the two barrows dowse as male and female to me and the line that connected those two barrows only appeared after I noticed the other yang type line.
I think the yang type line is governed by a universal/cosmic connection and will appear each year at castle an dinas. Why this line may appear and re-appear I find intriguing, I had a very strong reaction to the line the first time I dowsed it and had trouble sleeping for a few days afterwards.

Thanks ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon