I can see energy lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
prosser

I can see energy lines

Post by prosser »

Hi All
I am interested to know if you, the reader, can see energy while dowsing.?

For allmost a year I have discovered that I can actually see the energy lines and identify their directional flow, furthermore, I can see with a little effort the energy which spirials from earth to sky. I have verified my findings through dowsing but more importantly by sensation. I tend to get a tightening around my face, tingling which is a precurser to a visual. The spirials are usually at the intersection of energy lines and the presence of the Yarrow plant is another indicator but not so frequent.

Another interesting discovery is that Ley lines are stronger in physical sensation than the energy line and when orbs come into close proximity their energy feels the same as a Ley Line, it seems they use the lines like super highways, they eminate an interesting visual effect which I would be interested to know if others can see with the naked eye

I have several lines runing NS / EW and I have found out that my neighbours have photographed orbs in and along the energy lines, excellent confirmation for me. Furthermore, I have some interesting discoveries in respect to earthing lines which I will be happy to share especially with those who have done the same .

Unfortunately, up to now I have only been able to discuss my apparent abilities and findings with mediums who I feel humour me rather than test me and dont understand, they try to "humanise" energy calling them fairies, spirits, dead people etc . They may be right or mad, then again walking with bent coat hangers can look a little odd .

If you guys have any testing questions or similar experiences please reply, surly, I can't be the only one who an see & feel the energy-my wife wants to commit me and the children want a divorce !!

Cheers, Paul
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: I can see energy lines

Post by Grahame »

Hi Paul, welcome to the forum.

You're not alone in seeing energy lines - many dowsers develop this ability over time, it's not uncommon. I've had a very vivid experience on the top of Glastonbury Tor, seeing the Michael and Mary currents flowing away across the landscape; the Michael as an electric blue line and the Mary as a silvery-white one. More commonly I see them as a faint hazy energy, a bit like a mirage. Billy Gawn, who founded our Earth Energies Group, dowses solely with his eyes and can see all sorts of different energies. It's a very useful skill to have, as you can see everything three dimensionally.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Paul
Thanks for your interesting post. I for one would love to know more of your observations. I have been dowsing and tracking lines for the last 4 years. On one occasion I took a friend of mine, a Healer from Kerala, South India, to one of the White Horse Hills in Wiltshire. He reported that he could see an energy line running along the top of the escarpment. I was not sure what to make of that at the time as I had not dowsed one their before, nor was I aware of anyone else who had. However several months later, when tracking one particular line, it took me right past the spot he had shown me. So I am quite happy to accept the ability to see the lines. Also when we were at the Sanctuary near Avebury, he also reported seeing a vertical beam of energy at the node there.
Anyway, I thought you might like to know.
Lorraine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Lorraine »

Oo... very interesting. I've picked up on earth energies before now (am a medium) and for long enough haven't found anyone to compare notes with! I have tried dowsing them but my pendulum tends to go flying off the chain when I use it for this, lol.

I have seen spirals twisting upwards - once saw a yellow and blue one twisting round each other like snakes. I've seen a blue ribbon of energy, a bright golden ribbon a few feet off the earth and once, a gold ley line (or so I was told at the time). I've also seen the bright purple auras of pine trees...

As I am chiefly clairsentient, I tend to sense energies more often, feeling them through my body, although I have no real idea what the differing feelings mean. Spirals, pulses, streams... no idea, lol.

Lorr
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

prosser wrote:please reply, surly
Hello & welcome to the forums, Paul, and I certainly won't be surly! :P

I have not been able to see energy lines yet - hoping to do so! - but did on one occasion while out in the garden at night, suddenly see energy all around me, moving & connecting in an amazing way.
prosser wrote: when orbs come into close proximity their energy feels the same as a Ley Line, it seems they use the lines like super highways, they emanate an interesting visual effect which I would be interested to know if others can see with the naked eye.

I have several lines runing NS / EW and I have found out that my neighbours have photographed orbs in and along the energy lines, excellent confirmation for me.

I find this comment really interesting, as I'm very into orbs at the moment & am photographing quite a lot, as are friends of mine. (There is a thread about orbs here.) It had not occurred to me that they might be more prolific on energy or ley lines.
Another angle to look into! 8) Not long ago, I saw an orb with my own eyes, and it was in a place of energetic interest. It appeared as a large spherical white-ish & translucent 'entity'. The ones in my photos appear blue-ish mainly, with a 'rough' surface.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

prosser,
Welcome, I have been noting a rather fast alteration of what I detect , and suspect that your comments will become ever more common.
I tend to have to be in the most concentrated of spots to glimpse the lines and what is flowing upon them, cathedrals in france are best, especially when they start with the incense.
I went yesterday to a hillfort local to me, it's called rainsborough, near charlton in northamptonshire, what caught my attention was the number of fairy rings, and all spot on to where the spirals were going in/out of the surface, I gave up counting after about forty.
Most of nature appears to operate with all of this, except arrogant mankind, as the schmann resonce raises further, I expect it to reach 13 Hz , then many people will be seeing what you are, imho.
Kevin
Elaine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Elaine »

Well that's a relief!! I wondered if I was having a visual disturbance of some kind when walking my dog in the local NT woodland. There is a place where I very often get what I can only describe as a shimmer effect.....the air almost seems to dance and it's like that for 25 to 30 metres....then nothing. Last week there was a small explosion of very white light in front of me, which assumed a heart shape - it gradually softened and faded as I walked along the track. I don't have migraines and my sight is ok and I'de be interested to hear from anyone else who has experienced similar......my mobile always loses connectionat this place too.
Elaine
prosser

Post by prosser »

Grahame,

Thank you for you reply, its appreciated. The mirage effect you mentioned is similar to that surrounding orbs, it can spread to several feet from the orb, its more noticable than the orb itself. Your ability to see colour is something I would like to develop, in time in suspect. Our ability is special, I suspect but not too sure at the moment that the energies are sentient, its only a gut feeling, a crazy one may be. Any way thanks for your reply.

Paul
Grahame Gardner wrote:Hi Paul, welcome to the forum.

You're not alone in seeing energy lines - many dowsers develop this ability over time, it's not uncommon. I've had a very vivid experience on the top of Glastonbury Tor, seeing the Michael and Mary currents flowing away across the landscape; the Michael as an electric blue line and the Mary as a silvery-white one. More commonly I see them as a faint hazy energy, a bit like a mirage. Billy Gawn, who founded our Earth Energies Group, dowses solely with his eyes and can see all sorts of different energies. It's a very useful skill to have, as you can see everything three dimensionally.
prosser

Post by prosser »

Hi Rory

Thanks for your reply, greatly appreciated. I believe we all have the ability to see this energy-Iam not that special ! Once I knew I could detect energy lines I thought " I wonder if I can see any difference between the air in the vincinity of the line and outside " I could see what looked like very, very fine rain, but the dots seem to run left to right or right left . I was aware of the "floaters" -dead cells floating in my eye so I mindful of not fooling myself. The energy effect can be compared to a heat haze effect- Have a go, these energy lines are every where I will bet you have several near you-there is no such thing as empty space.
The vertical energy lines are a little harder because they are more compact, but they are as common ( transparent pillars of concrete holding up the sky ) :lol:
Thanks for your comments
Paul

Rory wrote:Hi Paul
Thanks for your interesting post. I for one would love to know more of your observations. I have been dowsing and tracking lines for the last 4 years. On one occasion I took a friend of mine, a Healer from Kerala, South India, to one of the White Horse Hills in Wiltshire. He reported that he could see an energy line running along the top of the escarpment. I was not sure what to make of that at the time as I had not dowsed one their before, nor was I aware of anyone else who had. However several months later, when tracking one particular line, it took me right past the spot he had shown me. So I am quite happy to accept the ability to see the lines. Also when we were at the Sanctuary near Avebury, he also reported seeing a vertical beam of energy at the node there.
Anyway, I thought you might like to know.
prosser

Post by prosser »

Hi Kevin
Thanks for your comments, I dont understand the 13 Hz, although I understand that the energies are changing. In the spiritual movement they say that the veil between the spirit physical world is thinning as the spirit world want handkind to develop-become more aware, or with the dawning of 2012 -end of the world not the Olympics although the former seems more interesting ! the earth is changing -slowing down Iam not too sure.
Anyway, the fairy rings are the outer manifestation of one very very large fungus spore under ground ( tip of iceberg ) so to speak. I have yet to dowse a ring to see if it marks the location of a spirial energy, the Yarrow seems to mark such position. this autumn I will look for rings before the "smack" heads eat them. The arrogants of mankind is like a snake eating its own tail !
Cheers
Paul

Kevin wrote:prosser,
Welcome, I have been noting a rather fast alteration of what I detect , and suspect that your comments will become ever more common.
I tend to have to be in the most concentrated of spots to glimpse the lines and what is flowing upon them, cathedrals in france are best, especially when they start with the incense.
I went yesterday to a hillfort local to me, it's called rainsborough, near charlton in northamptonshire, what caught my attention was the number of fairy rings, and all spot on to where the spirals were going in/out of the surface, I gave up counting after about forty.
Most of nature appears to operate with all of this, except arrogant mankind, as the schmann resonce raises further, I expect it to reach 13 Hz , then many people will be seeing what you are, imho.
Kevin
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

prosser,
I should have been clearer about 13 hz, heres a link, everything I detect matches the fibonacci sequence.
http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/Schumann.html (link broken)

kevin
prosser

Post by prosser »

Thanks Kevin
Meditation is something I have no problem with and can quickly get "into the zone" which according to Schmann research work you kindly guided me too, is 11hz Therefore, there may be something in what you say and if one practices relaxation and mindful of the effect of these cycles its liklly we can improve our abilities, become more atuned. Thanks for planting the seed

Paul

Kevin wrote:prosser,
Kevin
prosser

Post by prosser »

Hi Helen

I have no doubt that these orbs pass your way day & night, visitors I call them. Some are shy and shoot by, others hoover while some wander about. Some appear in a dramatic way, poping out of a very bright place. Its likely you have an energy line running through your home or garden or both. I am aware that they are aware of being noticed and will shoot off, in the beginning I just aimed my camera and pressed without thinking However, I thought, " would I like to be photographed without premission ! ? " since then I stopped taking the photos, when I did I asked permission first and was not sneaky. Respect at all times

Orbs, the ones which I have seen come in all sizes, the smaller they are the stronger their energy. The colours may be reflection off surrounding objects They look exactly like those you see, some have a golf ball like surface indentations . The orb is surrounded by a vast energy field several feet or more, the field has a haze effect thus the reason why one feels them before they come into close proxminity , so the next time you are in your arm chair, relax and send out your thoughts and feel for the vistors - a tingle, cob webby feeling -you may be honoured by a visit. Why photograph- "its dust" I hear the critics. The vistors are for you, imagine what your friends would do if you photographed them every time they came to visit and you then published the photos.

Its great to see orbs, it proves there is so much out there we as yet cant see-give it time I hope that one day they show me more of themslves. Good luck and thanks for your comments

Paul
Helen-Healing wrote:
prosser wrote:please reply, surly
Hello & welcome to the forums, Paul, and I certainly won't be surly! :P

I have not been able to see energy lines yet - hoping to do so! - but did on one occasion while out in the garden at night, suddenly see energy all around me, moving & connecting in an amazing way.
prosser wrote: when orbs come into close proximity their energy feels the same as a Ley Line, it seems they use the lines like super highways, they emanate an interesting visual effect which I would be interested to know if others can see with the naked eye.

I have several lines runing NS / EW and I have found out that my neighbours have photographed orbs in and along the energy lines, excellent confirmation for me.

I find this comment really interesting, as I'm very into orbs at the moment & am photographing quite a lot, as are friends of mine. (There is a thread about orbs here.) It had not occurred to me that they might be more prolific on energy or ley lines.
Another angle to look into! 8) Not long ago, I saw an orb with my own eyes, and it was in a place of energetic interest. It appeared as a large spherical white-ish & translucent 'entity'. The ones in my photos appear blue-ish mainly, with a 'rough' surface.
prosser

Post by prosser »

Hi Lorraine
Thanks for your comments, I should but as yet not tried a pendulum. You are very gifted to be able to see colour, only on occassions my visitors ( orbs ) show me a colour, my friend Eric, also a medium, sees bars of colours. The spirals you have noted mark the centre of two or more energy lines. Like yourself, I am not sure of the difference in feelings between energies other than the strengh. I suppose its down to practice and exposure to different phenomina and mindful of "how it feels "

Did you know that when you identify a spiral, if you place a stone or mineral in its centre, you earth the spot, maintaining its potential energy in earth as oppose to it speeding off to some other planet. The energy with become finer and the line will devide and further replenish the earth energy grid. Eventually, it will become a spirial again but now increased in potential Its sounds crazy & new age mumbo, but it works and I have found others who do such work. Call it Feng Shui, ask yourself this question when looking into neighbours garden. What makes this person place a water feature or statue or interesting feature on a specfic part of their garden, are they unintentionally carrying out earth healing, I wish I had the guts to knock on their door and ask " can I dowse your garden "

Thanks for your thoughts

Paul

Lorraine wrote:Oo... very interesting. I've picked up on earth energies before now (am a medium) and for long enough haven't found anyone to compare notes with! I have tried dowsing them but my pendulum tends to go flying off the chain when I use it for this, lol.

I have seen spirals twisting upwards - once saw a yellow and blue one twisting round each other like snakes. I've seen a blue ribbon of energy, a bright golden ribbon a few feet off the earth and once, a gold ley line (or so I was told at the time). I've also seen the bright purple auras of pine trees...

As I am chiefly clairsentient, I tend to sense energies more often, feeling them through my body, although I have no real idea what the differing feelings mean. Spirals, pulses, streams... no idea, lol.

Lorr
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Paul
Your observations are very interesting. I will have to work at seeing these energies more often. Fortunately a large line runs through the garden and I have been working on measuring flow directions over time to see what connections there are. One thing I have not managed to do yet though is to dowse for vertical movement as well as horizontal movement. My rods are held horizontally and I have not worked out an effective method to do this (If anyone else has any suggestions that would be cool). I have often wondered that there is a two way vertical movement that also changes over the day along with the horizontal flow. Are you able to see this? My observations also lead me to believe that the direction of the line plays a part as flow changes over time and they also vary depending on the line direction from North. I would be interested if you had observed anything like this.
Look forward to hearing from you again.
Regards
Rory