Reactivating a Ley Line

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
kenny_dowser

Re: Reactivating a Ley Line

Post by kenny_dowser »

I see this thread was started nearly ten years ago and a lot has happened and been discovered since then, or as some wise people may say, 'progress has continued'. We dowsers (along with Rory at Bristol dowsers and many others) have gathered new experience and knowledge, Waverley dowsers have done some work on this area in regards the different types of lines of energy, both Serpentine and straight 'Ley lines' and not withstanding 'Hartmann and Curry lines or nets)

So in light of the many different lines of energy that can be found and dowsed, here are a couple of links that may broaden these ideas.
http://www.waverleydowsers.co.uk/the-ol ... ack-a-ley/

and some more ideas about the consciousness of Dragon lines.
http://www.waverleydowsers.co.uk/ley-li ... -universe/
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

I am aware of The existence of Dragob Lines having discovered one recently running along the north coast of Cornwall going through Tintagel. Although I would regard theses as energy lines, I do agree, having dowsed, with Alfred Watkins definition of a Ley Line that he published back in the 1920s. I have also dowsed that a Ley Line does not contain any energy so it cannot ne reactivated. I will be submitting an article, later on what I call “Residual Inpressions” and how they are found using an L-rod.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi kenny,
I found a spirit path coming from Ben Lawers a while ago when dowsing which runs eastwards towards the Loch and stops before the road,with bad legs and back I work from Google Earth, as it lets me visit any location on the planet.Took a while to manage this but its open to anyone if you try,double check results on site, and once you get good constant correct answers your away and cooking on gas.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have heard people say before Ley Lines have no energy, so how do you ever dowse them ? They must have some form of influence or energy to be able to follow them across fields and on Google Earth as well,how did ancient man find the forces to build places like Avebury and Stonehenge to name a few, right where these forces are very active and strong.And these same forces all change and reverse at Equinox periods, male lines become female and the direction changes and reverses, the Leys must have something which sets them apart from say a water spring or Black Water Line.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:12 pm I have heard people say before Ley Lines have no energy, so how do you ever dowse them ?
Ah, the old 'what is a ley line' chestnut rears its head once again.

May I refer you to Sig Lonegren's post in this old forum thread on the subject?

Also the definitions in the Glossary of Dowsing Terms.

It all comes down to how you define a ley. 'Ley Line' is not a useful term and should not be used by dowsers.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its interesting the subject of Leys or what ever they are, this year the Ley forces are at their strongest in the four year cycle of increase and decrease , yet the Sun is at Solar Minimum , so Leys are not driven by the solar wind I assume.And this has to apply to all the planets at this precise time as well,since we all started from the same place once a long while ago.I call Leys the forces you find at ancient sites and genuine crop circles,anything else I call earth forces,and there are many offering different things like portals.....I dont know who is right or who is wrong about Ley lines and things Grahame, I just post what I feel/find and hope the folks understand we are all learning dowsing and can sometimes get confused.But one thing is for sure, the more others post their findings the faster we learn from each other,dont ever worry about just starting out dowsing and not being sure of what you find, someone can always help with any situation.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I have now managed to get at least 30 ancient sites back in the Ley natural force of the planet, each was a blocked Ley where a stone had broken the Ley force sitting in its path, this fractures the force to split and fragment and not continue across country to feed ancient sites. Its something anyone can do, you should try if you dowse and have feelings for ancient places of value, the more that repair broken Leys the better I say.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Further to my last post I can now work from a photo to clear and mend a broken Ley//energy line, it does not require you to follow the force to find where it’s broken, which might be the other side of the planet ? This makes mending Leys much faster and it allows other ancient sites to charge and build power when a Ley is cleared. It’s like the road is opened and all traffic can flow again, a rewarding thing to do, as any Ley might feed a number of ancient sites.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I continue to clear Leys where the force is broken or reduced anywhere, it’s rewarding to return to an ancient site to feel/ watch it’s influence increase and spread right across the country again.
In the past folk have claimed ancient sites are well and need no help at all, in my case the Rollrights have suffered but I was not in a position to visit with my arthritic back, I used to be able to dowse the Rollrights from my home in Bedworth no problem, but it all went dead one day.
I dowsed the problem on Google Earth and asked on this web site for anyone to go and clear the issue, but no takers. So I looked for another way and it worked, and now the Rollrights are powerful and with lots of good influence, a very female site.
This method I use all over the world and it works, ancient sites in Switzerland are now alive and powerful thanks to my friend Gaby, who finds these sites and we work on them, and she can confirm changes happen for the good to these places afterwards.
Any dowser can visit on site and feel the strength of the forces there, if they are low do something, PM me and I will assist at no cost to repair anywhere on the planet, point the Way and I will do the rest, easy as that friends.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

If you call up Bragg On Google Moon No energies pass there, till yesterday that is, if you dowse the Moon at Bragg Position a north to south and east to west Ley now runs here, causing no conflicts with any natural forces at all I add. It’s the face of the Moon we see from Earth about in the middle, if you dowse have a look friends. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The energy line is active and strong at position. Bragg on the Moon when I just looked, it’s interesting to make changes, the modern ancient site at Porthmadog had an east to west Ley there when I looked a week ago, so I formed a north to south Ley there to help form a Sacred Site at this stone circle for the people of Wales.
The energy is now active and powerful and has no conflicts with other forces local or otherwise, that’s most important to know before any changes are made, the stone circle here made for the Welsh Eisteddfod in 1908 is building energy and influence, a gift for the people in the land of song.