UK Map of Major Earth Energy lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Re: UK Map of Major Earth Energy lines

Post by Kevin »

Shaunb,
Hello.
If I can possibly clear some of the confusion?
When I talk of lines , they are dead straight lines, upon those lines flows a duality of STUFF, ( I think as it STUFF, as I don't exactly know what it is )
To detect the lines , I think only of the lines, to detect what flows along them I think only of the flows.
The dead straight lines provide the matrix lattice grid that provides the pathway for STUFF, imo.
The STUFF meanders along straight lines until it reaches a nodal point of where many straight lines cross a central point, at that region the flows curve off at whatever angle a dominant cross feature is orientated, the nodal points geometry creates this dominant cross feature and the STUFF tracks across onto the orientation , the next nodal point often has an opposite orientation, this then on a large scale on maps will give a fairly straight outcome, but at a local scale a snake like meandering pattern can be detected of the STUFF.

IMO, the lines are of universe, they are more akin to neutral sheets, lines is only the effect of what We are able to detect in 2D local to the surface.
I find a duality of STUFF flowing on top of each other, the lower flow next to the surface I detect as producing positive spirals at the nodal points, the upper flow anti clockwise spirals.
The two flows spiraling together do so in a flower of life type pattern at the nodal points, and imo is where creation and dissolvement occurs.

I do not ask questions when dowsing, that is like asking your legs to go one in front of the other, I can moduale about signals at will, whatever I think of my dowsing modulates to.

I would respectfully suggest that You are following the flows of STUFF, and not lines as such.

This subject imo needs clarity, so that all talk of the self same targeted detectable phenonoma, otherwise confusion reigns supreme.
The problem is mainly in the word lines, imo.
Kevin
shaunb

Post by shaunb »

Hello Kevin,

I appreciate the explanation you have given here, and the insight into what I am possibly detecting. I think the phrase 'stuff' is very apt as I am none the wiser as to what it is. Hence the reason I think mass observation is the way forward as Rory has suggested, I observe and speculate and the more data we have I think the better our speculation, this truly is a fascinating subject.
I share your opinion that discussions such as these are essential and appreciate that opinions may vary wildly but we must continue this dialogue and share experiences if we are to understand something which is currently outside the scientific 'frame'.
If only I had more time, is my usual problem, discoveries are waiting to be made and a mystery of universal proportions revealed.
With reference to what I believe is your explanation for the "duality of STUFF flowing on top of each other" I have found that the energy line passing through my house (upon which I am sat as I write this) shift to the east as I move up the stairs and again in the loft, so if I was to stand on the line and look north, up the line it would be at a sixty-ish degree angle through the house in the vertical plane. I need PAPER to draw it, its so much easier to explain, and I think your explanations would benefit from pen and paper.
I have further observations I wish to discuss, primarily around lines linking archaeological sites and our forefathers understanding and interpretation of this energy, their interpretation could well offer a clue as to its nature SO LONG AS WE DON'T TAKE THEIR INTERPRETATION LITERALLY, the unknown requires explanation to the human mind, and we have an over-active imagination, hence organised religion!
One last thing, I don't know what I detect, call it STUFF, call it whatever, but I only detect this signature of what I think is Earth Energy, the only other thing I detect is the aura of living things, people and animals, plants no. Does this imply we are truly of the Earth, the same energy at one, to me we obviously are part of the living organism known as Earth
Sorry, going off on one there, its hard not to.
cheers

shaun
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

shaunb,
IMO, you just explained to yourself about the angle of the pyramids, you are detecting the STUFF, imo.
The geometry that creates the pathways is of spiral scalar nature, thus the 60 degree angle is showing the spiral pathway leading both upward and downward to pinch points, it varies in angle around the globe, imo.
the pyramids were built to reach the upper pinch points, a focus point in geometry of straight crossing lines, the stuff travels upon these and meets at these pinch points, it will be possible to reach internal such points in caves etc, imo.
but the easiest way is to build upto them exactly mirroring the relevent geometry of lines( this will give easy surveying of the pyramid at all levels.)
Try dowsing trees, they fill their field shapes to perfection, then think of the direction of flow around them, I assure You they turn around the upper and lower flow directions, and thus water falls to the top of the trees, gravity does not exist as a force, but as a consequence of attraction, the trees locally reverse within them the gravitic field, they are stunning, been here a lot longer than we have?
It's all about geometry and everything in creation has chirality and crystaline structure that induces flow direction of STUFF, it has a weak electrical component, thus field is established, it's all by field, biefeld brown, Dr brown is one of My heroes, Viktor schauberger, wilhelm reich, tesla, sir oliver lodge.
kevin
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Shaun
Good to hear you are into the same things I am. There are many lines and they do lead to some interesting finds, its what I find quite irresistible about tracking them.
The idea regarding this project though was to just track the large ones all over the UK. I know where some of them are but am in no position to do all the more minute tracking.
You mention you live in the Shropshire area. There are two Major lines you might like to track, if you have not already done so. They can be found crossing over in a large Church next to a roundabout at Five Hills in Dudley just West of Birmingham. They are roughly on a NW SE direction and pass through central Birmingham and Coventry. From Five Hills one goes South West to Barrow Hill and then onwards swinging round also to the NW, the other heads off NW to Badgerbridge Country Park and then on towards Telford. From there I am fairly sure they head off toward Angelsey. Starting at Dudley and working at following both lines to the NW is what would have to be done. Is this something you could do for a while? If they go too far out of your area, we will have to wait to find someone else in that new area to take over. Anyway that was the idea. At the end it could all be compiled into a map and all contributers could write a short chapter on their experiences of the tracking. As for collating the information, we can work that out later. I use an electronic ordinance survey map called memory map. I find that helpful as it can produce 3 d elevations as well
Let us know what you are able to do to help.
All the best
Regards
Rory
PS.The last thing I would say is that at times it is not that easy. They are tricky and you can get led astray if you lose concentration. But you probably know that. If you have not yet mastered the art of dowsing whilst driving, I would recommend that as it saves plenty of time. A bit like listening to the radio while driving. You don't need to look at the rod, you just feel it move when you drive over the line. When you get used to it, it even gives you indications with little twitches as you get closer. Also you have to start off slowly and get out occasionally to check you are right and thereby cementing the new belief. The more you do this the faster you can then do it.
shaunb

Post by shaunb »

Hello Rory,

sorry for the delay. Yes I will go and have a dowse to search for the line you've described. It doesn't correspond to any lines I'm currently aware of.
Having extrapolated the line you describe from Dudly to Telford its possible villages of Rednal, Babbinswood, Whittington and Hengoed are on a line.
cheers
shaun
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Shaun B
They could well be. I checked my map and one of the 2 lines does aim of in that direction.
Best of luck.
Rory
PS. Have tracked these same 2 lines near to Coventry. One passes just to the North, the other through the centre and Coventry Cathedral.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its a really interesting thought to map out the active Ley Lines/Energy Lines across the UK,but remember every December 3rd the situation changes folks, an increase or decrease takes place on that date, its the time when the four year cycle takes place and things happen...Find an ancient site or field where energy lines are active and count them across the field, then return AFTER December 3rd and see what happened to those numbers, they would have increased or decreased by a good number..I cannot remember where we are in the period of changes, I used to plot this every year but stopped after 15 years or so, think its because by then the changes had to be fact NOT fiction in my mind, takes a while to sink in my head. :mrgreen:
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Mike
Thanks for your information. I will dowse with interest after the 3rd December.
However I have been mapping lines in and around my area for the last 5 years and have not yet witness any large scale changes. Indeed only a few small scale ones. I will let you know more of my observations later on in December
Cheers
Rory
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote: remember every December 3rd the situation changes folks
Why December 3rd?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I asked the very best people that question WHY December 3rd some years ago, and both Jim Lyons and the late Prof Gerald Hawkins had NO explaination for this, no cosmic connection or anything that stands out....Why May 16-17 when all the forces of genuine crop circles both radial and spiral are wiped clean from the planet, AGAIN no explaination folks, but in time we may find any answer, DO any members here have an idea, its open to everyone ? 8)
Helen-Healing
Competent
Competent

Post by Helen-Healing »

Chris Street has done a lot of work in this area, in London & the home counties.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

fostertom: The offer is still open for the EEG to collate and host any Google Earth placemarks of leys and alignments. Send the kml or kmz file to me at and I'll put them up on the website, with credit to the creator and (optional) link to their own website. If you're hosting the placemark file yourself, you can just send me the link to your website and I'll simply post that.
But it does rely on people sending us the information, and so far there has been a resounding silence on that front.

Helen: You might be interested to know that Chris Street is scheduled as a speaker at the EEG's October meeting. More details to come shortly I hope...
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Grahame Gardner wrote:I'll put them up on the website
but
Grahame Gardner wrote:so far there has been a resounding silence
- does that mean there's already a rudimentary something to see, in google earth, or really nothing at all so far?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

fostertom wrote: does that mean there's already a rudimentary something to see, in google earth, or really nothing at all so far?
There are some that I've done - why not go and have a look?

(edit - link updated Jan 2017)
Grahame
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Great! Excuse my ignorance, but how do I go about having a look?