The Belinus Line.

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Kerry

The Belinus Line.

Post by Kerry »

Following a recent visit to Avebury, attending Paul Craddock's excellent Foundation Course, I've been slowly getting to grips with the wealth of new information it provided.
One discovery, is that the main ley line from North to South runs within a mile or so of my house in Low Bentham, Yorkshire.
From Casterton ( Nr Kirkby Lonsdale) stone circle, it runs towards Clitheroe, so I'm hoping to be able to trace this part of it's course, once I get confident with the rods. As I understand it, the line will have two components, masculine and feminine, and I would love to understand my local landscape in terms of where these two cross each other, and how they are reflected in the terrain. Does one of them cross my friend's property on the old Drove Road, at Clapham Station, for instance?

So, if anyone has any information regarding this bit of the Belinus Line, I'd be very interested in hearing.
Greetings and thanks,
Kerry.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: The Belinus Line.

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hello Kerry,
Here`s info from a distance - out of the UK in fact.
My dowsing tells me this is as you suggest.
I am also getting that the majority of the line is made up of female energy, at least 75% and the line can range from approx 2`6" wide down to approx 6".
I regret that I`m not getting this line goes through your friends house.
I find this to be an ancient man made trackway approx 50.000 years old used for the exchange of goods.
I seem to remember John Cunningham took an interest in the Belinus Line and more info may be had from Malvern.
Good Luck,
Arthur
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SURE this is the line that passes close to the Rollrights and Whichford, and on to Beaumont Leys in Leicester, be interesting to plot it going north past Nottingham and up to Yorkshire, I imagine it to pass more east of Skipton and that area, but I dont know for sure.I cannot drive far at the moment and Beaumont Leys is about as far as I can manage, but if I can I will spend some time and have a look when the roads are quiet.....I wonder WHY these powerful lines have not been plotted out before now,like the Michael/Mary Line has,perhaps its all a question of time and the money for fuel, with what it costs today. :roll:
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Mike

Yes it does take a great deal of time and fuel money. I did suggest that the major UK energy lines could be mapped out if everyone would be prepared to do a little bit in their own region. There is a previous thread on this in the Earth Energies forum if you are interested.

As for why all the lines have not been plotted on a map yet. I can tell you from my own dowsing over the last 10 years that there are a huge number of lines in even a small area. They are also notoriously tricky to follow because of that as similar lines cross each other at quite acute angles and quite often you think you are following the same line, but you actually find you have switched to dowsing another line.

Regards

Rory
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Kerry,
This line as it is called is very special to Myself as "something" happened to me when I stood right smack centre of this and another crossing at ninty degrees on brailes hill in Warc's.
i didn't know about this line or any such things when i stood on this spot, though i was dowsing which I have done since a youngster.
If You view the earth in isolation and can think of it as a crystal, and that crystal has a geometric lattice grid that permeates it, then that grid is to scale, it is scalar, thus it has an infinite self same geomery that mirrors the larger geometry.
that line is a sort of mainframe part of the geometry , your dowsing is able to recognise this line apart from others once you learn how to recognise the amazing complexity involved.
it is just as with sight though, nothing to panic about, once you recognise someone, or somewhere it is instantaous, you can pick out an individual from all others, but can be mistaken by similarities.
I criss cross over this line regurally as I flit between my shop and home.The next big jump is to think that the earth is not in isolation at all, and that universe is the self same crystal, and the scalar lattice geometry is within it all, thus the mainframe parts are universal mainframe lines and are affected by all other spheroids created upon and within the crystal.
i can thus say that all is ONE.
kevin
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

HI Kevin
Am I not right in understanding that all the lines you dowse are straight? I mention this as the lines I dowsed through the Roll rights were not straight at all. Please can you confirm that some of the lines you dowse do in fact meander around a little. This would mean that these lines would not be the same as the lattice structure of a crystal which I would be happy to agree were straight.
Cheers
Rory
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory,
I so wish we could agree on terminology?
A line, is a straight vector between two points.
A flow, is a direction that a collection of substance takes along a route no matter what shape that route is.

With the lines I detect them as dead straight, to every so called leyline I find that it is composed of nine parallel lines that overall cover just over 200 feet apart, each line been measurable as one inch width.

The flows i detect travel along these lines and vary in width during the day and lunar cycles in particuler,as well as other planetary variations.
I find these flows to be layered on top of each other with the lowest normally around from surface to 30 inchs above surface, the flow above going directly in the opposite direction.

With the lines I find in many compass directions these groups of nine lines run along inside each other in multiples, and at specific distance apart relative to fibonacci measurement scale, thus lines end up every 34 inch apart or 55 inch apart, this is when 13 or 21 sets of lines run inside each other, this occurs predominately on the north/south and east west bearings , but not strictly compass bearings but i use a compass until i device an alternative, this also occurs at other bearings but less so especially at 45 degrees to north and 135 to north.

Where this occurance crosses each other is often where churchs are sited.

each and every individual line has these flows on top of each other( light upon light, god guides whom he will to his light, quaran)
Where the multitude of lines cross and further multiple sets of lines also cross around the 360 degrees the flows are attracted into spiral pathways created by the geometry, and different spirals are involved at specific zones within all of this geometry.

A further occurance and consequence of the stunningly complex geometry is that at these powerfull points a cross of dominance is created where many lines converge in a cross formation, also vast circulations around the central point occur( celtic cross)
The flows of multiple lines are thus both concentrated into the cross formation directions, and the opposite flows disperse out of the cross into the multitude of lines.
You therefore have a flower of life geometric dual whorl of flows all following straight lines but induced to cross from line to line under attraction .

EVERY alternate such powerfull point induces the flows to circulate in the opposite direction to its neighbour, think of clock cogs, the flows following the route of attraction thus meander about these cogs in snake like fashion, sometimes travelling long distances straight others diverting by a few degrees or by ninty degrees, but roughly pull back to an overall direction again driven by attraction.

After all of that, You therefore have a direct set of lines that will follow dead straight tracks to infinity, litterally.
But strong flows will follow the mainframe directions of the created geometry but on a more snake like pathway.

I can switch about from line to line, or line to flow at will, I just can, it is bizzare .
I simply respond to whatever i think of and what i recognise, once i recognise either a specific line or flow all i do is think of it and follow the rods, the signals I emitt return along the alignment track of what I am thinking of.
we are transmitters/recievers.

Just as with visual, once you recognise something you remeber it, you would recognise big ben the instant a picture of it appeared in front of You.
kevin
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Kevin
Thanks for being descriptive in your observations. The lines you mention are definitely not the ones I have dowsed. For started the pairs of lines are sometimes many miles apart - not just 200 feet.
All that really remains is to work out what each type are and what they are related to.
Regards
Rory
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

HOPE I dont confuse the issue here, but sometimes I can follow one set of energy lines many miles without picking up anything else, like my mind is tuned to one set of frequencies alone, yet if I wish I can open my mind to dowsing ANY energy line that I pass over while driving.I think its all a case of selective dowsing, you follow what ever you wish,OR you open your mind to any force you happen to pass, they are all unique to each other really,no two the exact same....I agree with you Kevin, I think the planets are all brothers in the Universe, yet many dont show the earth forces we experience here on planet Earth, perhaps its our metal core that makes the difference ? As I believe both Mars and Venus contains just the one sacred site, with another on a Moon of Mars/Deimos, from the pictures NASA has posted on the Web.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Mike,
What each dowser is meaning by LINE lies at the base of a lot of confusion, imo.
When I say line, I mean exactly that, a dead straight line that permeates all and never ever alters.
If I say flow, then a flow just as a river can meander, it can follow the path of least resistance.

I percieve of a lattice grid that underpins all of creation, You then need to be able to think holographically to enable the whole to be percieved, then the grid can be seen as scaffolding that enables the dragons to follow the path of least resistance around the circles, not only just flowing along the surface but darting into the earth and emmitting back out .
Where the crop circle was at the rollrights three years ago there are lines ending on the circle edge, there is an ancient pathway built following those lines to precisely where they end on the circle, but they will not end, they will go up and down at ninty gegrees to the surface at that precise point, the Earth is a spheroid composed on holographic lattice framework, the dragons flowing about upon this make what We call mass.
i like dragons.
kevin
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Just to broadly clarify what I mean by energy lines.

They are like broad walls that extend up into the sky and down into the ground but most people cannot see them and can only dowse their presence. They vary in thickness with the widest ones I have dowsed being about 30 paces wide and the narrowest ones that I currently dowse being only around 5 paces wide. These wall-like lines of energy are not straight, they appear to have a windy wavy nature that curves one way then the other across the country. They appear endless to me in that I have not found an end to one yet. They occur in pairs and these pairs tend to run in a similar direction - Sometimes North South, sometimes East West, and several directional variations in between. There are other observations, but these are the most general I would make in the hope of clarification on that which I am on about when I make my dowsing comments. If these are different from yours, or anyone else out there, I would put it to you that you are on about something different. I would be interested to hear from others on the forum that have also dowsed lines that differ from ones that fit this description.
Regards
Rory
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

AND just to confuse things further I know of a very good dowser on the BSD Board ,or was,who would tell me in a crop circle the energy highest point was at the circles centre, WHILE I always found the highest point to be at the wall edges, then the penny dropped, we were positive and negative dowsers, and thus saw the energy different, but agreed always where it ran....On another thread I mentioned I thought the Belinus Line ran throught the Rollrights, but reading a web report it said the energy line could be found at Meon Hill near Stratford, and I know I counted 39 energy lines running there some years ago on its east side.So I made the point, WHAT was the line running past the Rollrights and Whichford then ? 8)
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory wrote:Just to broadly clarify what I mean by energy lines.

They are like broad walls that extend up into the sky and down into the ground but most people cannot see them and can only dowse their presence. They vary in thickness with the widest ones I have dowsed being about 30 paces wide and the narrowest ones that I currently dowse being only around 5 paces wide. These wall-like lines of energy are not straight, they appear to have a windy wavy nature that curves one way then the other across the country. They appear endless to me in that I have not found an end to one yet. They occur in pairs and these pairs tend to run in a similar direction - Sometimes North South, sometimes East West, and several directional variations in between. There are other observations, but these are the most general I would make in the hope of clarification on that which I am on about when I make my dowsing comments. If these are different from yours, or anyone else out there, I would put it to you that you are on about something different. I would be interested to hear from others on the forum that have also dowsed lines that differ from ones that fit this description.
Regards
Rory
Excellent of You to better define what You follow.
IMHO,
Thoses are flows that meander around upon the lattice grid that creates circuler points( actually polygons)
each adjoing circuler points have opposite ie; clockwise and counterclockwise circulations, often the main flow will bisect through, but because of the geometry involved a variation in pathways exists at different circulation points, to visualise this better I think of streams and how the meander, and I check such streams for how they too follow what is invisable, there is a direct connection as I detect.
Many variables are at play, with underground water heavily involved, as I consider that the hydrogen acts as a carrier for plasma charges.
the geology is also crucial, especially limestone, and that is especially important with crop circles in mind.

At the circulation points the main aggregrated flows often simply clip the outer circulation radiuses, the variation is caused by attraction to the next nearest opposite circulation.
The meandering is snake like in what you follow, hence the serpent worship of old.
What do You call these flows that are invisable and travel through the air just above surface????
dragons and serpents fit the bill OK?

I constantly switch from LINES to FLOWS, I check each as often as I would if simply viewing the horizon, I can switch as fast as looking left or right, the rods showing and aligning to what my thoughts are fixed onto instantly.
I sometimes appear as though i am ignoring people when fully engrossed in this, I am not but you can only think of so many things at once?

The ability to switch about to whatever I think of and recognise has built and built with practise, my dowsing is matching my eyesight now, or my other senses, able to modulate about at will.

I am not trying to preach here or sound superior in any way, I am merely honestly reporting as I detect, and i can instantly pick up on other dowsers and what they are fixed onto when near them, many do become totally fixed onto a specific occurance, which is understandable.
I am very gratefull to you Rory for qualifying what you are finding, and words are traps, a line is a line is a line, many different things to many people.
Kevin
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

It's worth bumping this thread to report that Gary Biltcliffe and Caroline Hoare led a field trip to the Uffington White Horse at our recent Conference, to dowse the Belinus Line through the hillfort and on top of Dragon Hill. Gary also gave a talk on his discoveries, and assures us that his book about the Belinus line, 'The Spine of Albion', should be published by Christmas 2010.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

I do not understand why no one has attempted to explain this line - how it started, what is its purpose, where does it go etc.
Is it because dowsers are frightened to stick their neck out or what!.
Okay so lines are discovered than what?
I am prepared to say that my dowsing tells me the energy commences approx half a mile off the coast of the Isle of Wight.
These people were moon worshippers although the stone worshippers were around.
What I`m getting is that those people approx 50,000 years ago believed that the moon imbibied the stones with energy which brought new life to the earth in the spring.
Approx 20 people ceremonially rowed out to this place before dawn with a stone measureing approx 2 feet by 1 foot. This was lowered into the sea to cleanse it before bringing it back on deck to be ritualistically empowered with the moons energy. They than rowed ashore and the stone was than man carried to the north east shore where it was placed in another boat to arrive on the south coast of England.
A man was than employed to carry this stone up the line now known as the Belinus Line thereby symbolising the release of the moons energy to start new life in the land right up through Scotland and approx half a mile into the sea beyond because like the sea out of the Isle of Wight this was needing to be blessed for life in the sea to benefit fishermen.
Now does anyone have a similar story or does your dowsing say completely different or just nothing at all?
Arthur