Kyoto temples and energy lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Rory
Novice
Novice

Kyoto temples and energy lines

Post by Rory »

I was recently watching a program about the temples in and around the city of Kyoto in Japan and then thought it an idea to look at Google earth to see where they actually were. I was surprised to find that they appeared to line along fairly straight lines. For example the temples to the East of the city all seem to lie on a NNE SSW line. To the North some of the temples appear to run along a ENE WSW line and there are also possibilities on a different line with the temples to the West.

I am not very proficient at map dowsing, doing mine in the field all the time, but I wondered if anyone reading this who was good, could let us know if the temples in each area around Kyoto actually line up along a particular Earth energy line in that area.

Its too far and far too expensive for me to travel to the place, but if someone has and has dowsed this, it would be great to hear about that experience.

It would be great to hear from all you map dowsers on this.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Kyoto temples and energy lines

Post by mike »

I dowsed the Japan Island some time ago and found three sites where powerful energy lines passed there, I cannot load Google Earth at the moment so cannot check your position,but I will have a look if I ever get it working again promise.Map/Google dowsing is not that hard, if I can do it anyone can, just imagine your right there in the picture, and feel the place and its forces, then look for water or energy lines when your ready, its fun.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

My granddaughter has got Google working for me now, Im over the moon about it,reward for washing and cleaning up after her :lol: ..I dowsed Kyoto and it has any number of energy lines passing through the area, but to be honest they seem to me to be running at all the compass points NSEW,they appear to be very wide.I dont find any direct sacred ground there, but to the n/w is a site thats still powerful today in my opinion, and very old like our ancient sites here in the UK. Its just a quick glance at Kyoto but looks like a place where earth forces are active and wide, and no wonder they should have built temples where the forces pass.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

From the size of the energy paths at Kyoto they match or are even larger than those along the Avebury Stone Avenue, I dont know what cycle we are in at the moment, if its increasing or decreasing world wide the energy paths, but Kyoto seems to have any number crossing there when I looked yesterday...Have to try and Google Temples at Kyoto, then perhaps I can see which ones sit of the power lines there, that might be a better approach, rather than just look at the town and dowse the paths crossing that area.Come back if I get anymore on this okay...
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

WOW the number of Shrines and Temples at Kyoto will keep me busy for weeks ahead looking on Google Earth,it sure is a place where the people have found energy lines passing there, but at first glance the energy lines that pass through Kyoto could in fact pass through any number of these sites if they are built along the energy path, so one path might in fact pass through several of these Temples or Shrines.Its funny NO sacred ground is here, with this amount of energy lines running north/south and east/west I would have thought someplace a site where the paths cross would have been excited to form the sacred site of spiral and radial forces like most of the UK and worlds sacred sites ? Its an active place thats for sure, but will take some time to work through the better sites/shines, I wonder if you place the temples and shines on a map they will line up along the energy line ? Thats something that happens here in the UK, like Silbury Hill and East Kennet Long Barrow share energy paths,and sometimes in the summer the odd crop circles along this same path, where you find the energy line the ancient sites /crop circles follow.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Mike,
I have just dowsed and am told that these sites are sacred and would not think otherwise for such a land steeped in ceremony etc.
Just wondering how you rate your source or perhaps try asking the spirit guardians of those sites what they are able to tell you.
Hope you don`t mind me putting my pennyworth in.
Arthur
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Mike, Arthur et al

Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts at map dowsing the area and thought I would share with you the reason I asked. I was watching a program the other day and a Professor Shin Nakagawa had been doing some sound research on the bells at the Temples around Kyoto. He discovered that all the temples to the North of the city had bells that had exactly the same note and pitch. All the temples to the West had another pitch and all the temples to the East had another pitch. These temple bells were made over 600 years ago. It was said that the sounds of the bells assisted with the meditation in that particular area and that the sounds of the bells were at that particular pitch as that pitch connected to the particular 'geographical soundscape'. When I saw the Temples to the East, West and North in each region they appeared to fall along fairly straight lines and I wondered if they were sited on energy lines - hence the reason I asked the initial question. I did not mention about the sounds earlier as I did not want to influence you in any way re your map dowsing.

I was interested to hear that the different pitches of the temple bells were just right to allow the mind to connect at that particular place as that further suggested that, if they were lying on 3 different energy lines, that these lines also differed from each other slightly. The differences between energy lines is something I have been studying.

Anyway, I thought you might like to know what started this thread. Also I am interested to hear your thoughts that the area had no one particular energy centre. It is almost as though that was not as important or necessary as just meditating on the lines themselves. Perhaps different ancient cultures found different ways of working with these lines.

Mike you mentioned these lines might be quite wide. Do you have a figure in meters for the largest? That would be good to hear about.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Rory, thanks for the explanations - very interesting.
As I was reading what you wrote my hand tapped me on the shoulder and when I asked who or what was the matter it turned out that I had a visitor. A spirit man from the western suburbs of Kyoto had joined me.
He says he was there approx 8 hundred years ago before the temples were built and that the area was used mainly for growing rice.
He says the temples came into being approx 750 years ago while the bells were placed there approx 200 years later. He concurs with the different pitches of the bells for the different areas. He says that all the temples were built on energy lines.
I`m told they are ancient trackways made by man and started thousands of years ago.
These temples were built so I`m told for the worship of their ancesters, but what or who they worship now may have changed.
I`m now told that the different bell pitches relate to the raising of vibrations for the land but not relating to the energy lines.
The land would absorb that vibration which in turn would help to produce better yields of rice. There were different varieties of rice for each location hence the various pitches to the bells. The bells would be rung more frequently in the first quarter of the year to build up the vibrations to help with the initial stages of growth.
Just wondering Rory whether you have a version different to mine.
Arthur
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Rory,
Thats most interesting the bells, here in the UK all the Church Bells are tuned to a certain pitch, so when they ring Sunday the tone will excite the area around the church, as well as bring the people to worship, this specific pitch must influence not just the people but nature/the planet.Dont know if Kyotos Temples and Shrines are mapped so we could see how they are placed, my bet is they sit along the energy lines like I said, it makes sense.And what Arthur says rings true, have to Google again to see what I can find,your mention of the bells ties in very well with the area, might have a duel purpose of exciting the natural and paranormal influence of the town, plants react to sound played to them, its a fact.Same as people react to sound waves of a certain pitch, they have a soothing effect, same as Whale sounds and running water like waves crashing on the beach.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Arthur
You certainly provide interesting information here. I personally think that Spirit Guide information is given with good intent, but that does not make it 100% correct so we still need to check some things out. What I cannot see is your connection with energy lines being made by ancient track ways. I do see it working the other way round and that our ancestors used to walk along these energy lines rather like some navigational assistance - similar to the ways aborigine's do in Australia. I think the lines are more natural at least the ones that I track appear as large corridors of energy stretching high up into the sky and even down into the ground. There could certainly be a connection to the sounds of the bells and the growing of rice, but I would imagine that that would work for all crops and not just rice.

My interest in the sounds is around the law of correspondence. The bells have a frequency and if humans can raise their vibrations to a harmonic of that frequency in their meditation, then I would envisage a higher state of mind, or something like that, could result. I have dowsed that these lines also have different frequencies and that again, if the temple or church bells pitches were made to match the harmonic of these, then the overall mediative effect could be enhanced even further to the point at which psychic abilities may become easier and more effective. Things like speaking with our ancestors and healing could then maybe become more regular. What interests me further is that maybe different frequencies and harmonics, with the different energy lines, can be for different purposes. Going still deeper, I think the energies and their frequencies and flow directions, change over the year and at certain times of the year, at certain nodes, more specific things again could result with the right meditation (or prayer). All I can do at the moment though is to just gather more and more dowsing observations to try and see where it is all leading.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

I think you are right, Rory. Keep going!!
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The width of the energy lines at KYOTO are in places over 300 feet wide, this makes them bigger I believe than those running down Avebury Avenue Rory,I dont know what situation we are in with the energy cycles of the planet, if they increasing or decreasing right now.At times the energy lines at Avebury Avenue run within the stones, then a couple of years later they run to the outer fence at the south end of that field, many hundreds of feet wide. (Change occur every December 3rd) But KYOTO is a very special place, with many of the Temples and Shrines having energy lines passing through them, no wonder the town has so many,with this amount of influence every place would be special, like our Cathedrales here in the UK.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Rory wrote:You certainly provide interesting information here. I personally think that Spirit Guide information is given with good intent, but that does not make it 100% correct so we still need to check some things out. What I cannot see is your connection with energy lines being made by ancient track ways. I do see it working the other way round and that our ancestors used to walk along these energy lines rather like some navigational assistance - similar to the ways aborigine's do in Australia. I think the lines are more natural at least the ones that I track appear as large corridors of energy stretching high up into the sky and even down into the ground. There could certainly be a connection to the sounds of the bells and the growing of rice, but I would imagine that that would work for all crops and not just rice.
We hope that spirit Guide gives information with good intent, but practise over the decades helps to reach higher accuracy levels than when we were as a beginner. It is not for any us to say how accurate or not this info is that we receive but only through constant practise and a closeness with a divine source are our chances improved.

I have done considerable work in East Anglia with the energy lines that pass in and out of the old round tower churches there and in nearly every one I`ve dowsed an energy line runs through the round tower whereas the square towered ones of later date had virtually no energy line going through them.

By understanding these lines you get to understand how man was here first. Energy lines usually no more than approx 2 feet wide - the width of a path or track and by constant use would give out information about when and who these people were.
It is the same with any item that has been in existence because the energy field is still there to be dowsed/found
Most I found related to people using the same ground to travel to a water source to gather to take back to their settlement, some to trade with a neighbouring tribe, some getting to where the herbs grew etc.

Once man went to a river to gather water these tracks were laid down and the energies were built up over the centuries that now give out the information we can gather. If the energy line came first they could wander all over the place and not always go directly to a water source where mans needs were.

Not once did I come across an energy line of hundreds of feet wide and would suggest these are not of an ancient trackway but possibly relating to energies of our earth, but believe the one at Avebury that Mike talks of is man made and would possibly relate to ceremonial gatherings at certain times of the year such as the solstices.

Also I still get that the different pitches to the bells around Kyoto are to help the ground where only rice will benefit in the East, North and West of Kyoto, and believe the make up of the soil was different in each region hence the need for the different pitches.

Arthur

Edited by I.P. 8.11.10 - put quote in mark-up, added a bit of space between paras
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Firstly thanks Simon for your support. There will be more observations coming soon.

Mike - 300 feet wide is certainly bigger than I expected. I have dowsed some of the larger lines in the UK to be around 30 meters wide. I have had a suspicion that there were a few really big lines circumnavigating the world but I do not think any cross the UK. I would guess they cross places like the Pyramids at Giza and places of power like that. Perhaps others could dowse to see what the widths of the lines are at some of these really powerful world sites.

Arthur I have not dowsed the lines that are less than 4 paces wide so your 2 feet wide lines could be different completely and certainly ones that were some form of a trail left by early humans in their travels etc. Dowsing where someone has been would create that sort of trail and I am guessing it is still possible today. In fact it might be a way of finding people who are lost. Anyone tried that?

Still not sure about your ideas of bells and their pitch just helping rice growing in particular soils. Again I can imagine prayers being said at the time of the bells with that intention and so becoming a form of use in order to achieve that, but for me it is just too specific & I suspect those that prayed or meditated with the pitch of the bells could do so and be effective on a number of other issues.

Anyway we shall find out one day hopefully.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Rory,
Before December 3rd visit the Avebury Avenue and dowse the energy lines running down the avenue, then a day or so later return and dowse the path again and see what difference you find there, same as all the ancient sites, dowse before the date and again after the date and note the changes folks...I have dowsed the path down the avenue between the stones to less than their width, yet at the same point some years later this path will reach out to the fence on the avenues west side right up to the fence edge, many hundreds of yards wide.Its a cycle of increase and decrease, Im not sure at what point we are in the cycle, hence please visit and dowse if you have the time, I know you live local. I would go and dowse this but I cannot promise its going to be possible with my health/back, so if you could manage this the problem of 300 feet wide paths would be sorted, thats if we are in the cycle where greatest increase is reached,but a change has to be recorded at the least after this date.It remains steady with the numbers and size of the energy path for yet another year, then change again the following December 3rd, I have observed this for many years since 1992..A 300 feet wide energy line for me is no problem given we are in the right position of the cycle, and its world wide so Kyoto would share any changes we find here, any BSD member world wide can do this experiment where ever you live, just count and record the energy lines/widths and numbers at any ancient site before December 3rd, then return a day or so later and repeat the dowsing, and note any differences please.....At the tip of South Africa just around the coast on its west side a huge huge path of energy lines runs down Africa at about south to north angle, this is far larger than anything at Avebury Rory, not that we can catch the bus and go and check you understand mate, just thought our South African friends might know about this path ? Try and get the names of the place where this huge path runs from Google later, then compare with our friends living there.