Energy leys - man-made or natural?

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Re: Energy leys - man-made or natural?

Post by ledgehammer »

Kevin, I cannot get the link to work, am on my phone though so could be me. Am intrigued to hear more about the relationship with ourselves and time. I have seen articals about people who can manipulate this using brain waves, I have also heard views that a variation of multiple universes exist simultaneously, and that projecting different thoughts or tunes of conciousness allows travel between. This can be seen in films like the secret using the laws of attraction, thoughts become things e.t.c a Buddhist take on this is levels of conciousness, based on thought tuning, to the point objects can be moved, or even shapes changed. Again going way off topic so will leave for another day....
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Kevin
Thanks for the link you posted it has thrown up an interesting topic which I will start on another thread.
Your other comments will require more thought before I can reply
Cheers
Rory
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

I would strongly recommend this link to Randy powell, don't be put off by the maths, it's simple.
listen to how the "energy" travels without anything interfering or obstructing it, along dead straight lines.
Then further consider how the system self replicates, and how each torroid is fed by the dominant torroid it inside of.
Think of Yourself as such a torroid within the Earths torroid.
Your torroid will interact with those larger.

I find nine parallel lines arranged in groups of threes to every energy ley, thats 3,6,9

In a torroid , there is flow in both directions at once in/out of the central heart point, as with YOU, as with the planet, as with the galaxy, as with universe.
I focus on the universal system, the geometry creates multiple local vortices, and the flow on these can be manipulated by carefully positioned materials, those who will be able, and were able to detect and position the materials were,
DOWSERS.
Kevin
Last edited by Grahame on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added media embed codes
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

As far as width is concernnd, i have dowsed a geopathic stress line emitted from a fault near the Long Mynd to be about 60 feet wide. It went right under someone's bedroom !
Geoff

Just found this thread and find it very interesting, I checked for this Black Water Line/ Noxious Line at the Long Mynd and its still there, it rises from 32 000 feet down and turns west, where it can be dowsed at 50 feet crossing the fields, but this line is perhaps 9 feet wide so it may not be the same line ? . I will ask and work to remove it tonight for health reasons to those living above this line further west., the Google marker for the Long Mynd is where it rises.
Further to man made forces you can dowse and feel, its possible to do this, I have made a line of light and love and well being in Zurich by thought alone and had this line confirmed, and I went on to place this same short line on influence on the Moon, anyone wish to dowse for this Google Moon and put Bruce in the search box, two Bruces will appear on the screen, the active line is under the right hand Bruce.I dowsed Bruce tonight and the line is still strong and active after some months.
I discovered a man made line of intent and found it to be 198 years old,( THIS was on Skye ) and thats how I started to explore man made lines of intent, first thing I did was place a line very close to where I live so I could examine it and study it, AFTER first making sure no line I made crossed or was near any natural forces there.

All clear at the Long Mynd now and to the west.

In the case of me making a line I always check first I dont put a line across or near any natural forces already there, it would be wrong to do that. If you wanted to stand either side of the Noxious Line and walk forward to the point where it was, it would measure 90 to 100 feet wide, as you feel the NLine either side of it which then gives you the depth of the force underground.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In recent weeks I have been dowsing huge stones in Germany and other places, these VERY often have both Leys north to south and east to west passing under them. I just wonder as the stones are really huge and must weigh many tonnes who could have moved them to mark the passage of these Ley forces here.Is it possible over thousands of years the Leys are drawn to these huge stones and water springs which again run under many of these ancient stones, I know Leys are attracted to springs underground taking there direction of flow ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I imagine the only way to get answers is to try and make a Ley line, but first I would like to know if Leys start and finish somewhere ? Todate I can find and follow and clear broken Leys where the power has been reduced, often by rocks exposed by ploughing or road building.
So many questions and the more you search the more questions arise, so it takes time to get anything written in stone you can trust. But its what we do here, look for answers and try and gain the knowledge of the ancients.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Most interesting find, the Michael and Mary lines which run across the UK start at North Pole and run westwards, and finish at the South Pole/ Antarctica on its east side, traced this just now. Question being do all Ley lines do the same, and asks the question are the MM lines magnetic in some way, or a type of magnetism we don’t fully understand but can dowse ??

The MM line runs around the planet like a string getting lower as it runs north to south, yet many Leys run direct north to south, and others east to west but these for the most part are single lines, so do they wrap around the planet as well and move higher or lower each time ?
Yet more questions than answers for the moment, but it’s all so interesting !!

Remember on December 3rd all the Leys across the world will reduce again, in its cycle of 4 years reduce and 4 years growth, it’s 64/32/16/8 then grow back again next four years. Cases where only two Leys cross an ancient site, these somehow remain intact during this cycle, don’t ask why, I dont really know yet ?

Further to this post today, I dowsed the MM line winding down the planet in all six times, and at the South Pole is where St Mary Ley is most powerful, so my belief the MM line has both Michael and Mary running COUNTER to each other across the planet makes me believe I’m right. With St Michael starting at the North Pole, and St Mary starting from the South Pole, but often joining and linking on their paths across the planet, okay a strong statement, but I post what I dowse and welcome any comments folks. And I will go further still, any changes at the time of a Pole reversal will start with Michael and Mary changing, already in the southern oceans magnetic changes have occurred, so a Pole reversal has already started perhaps.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I do think many things are possible we can never imagine would be possible to achieve, it’s a case of try something and see what’s happens. Not before you make sure you are not affecting normal things like the passage of Earth forces and Leys, it would be wrong to disturb those natural forces. I do really have to see if I can make a strong Ley line by intent, just with thoughts alone, as I have managed other things the same way in the past.
If you sit and think it all over logic tells you no way, but in the past I have done things which proved workable against all odds, so what’s the limit of the mind ? If you never try something you will never know if it’s possible or not, so with that in mind I will have a go to produce a Ley line near me, and see what happens, then report back here okay folks.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Like it’s fate I found on YouTube a video of Easter Islands, and a thought came to me immediately, does the Michael and Mary lines pass here, AND they do, which might now explain the many statues here plotting their passage across this island. I know the Michael Mary line runs from the UK to Awala Yalimapo in French Guiana, then on to Lake Titicaca and Puno there. So really it’s a small hop to Easter Island 5 thousand miles out in the Pacific Ocean, with the 32 lines running from Ovahe on Easter Island to close to Pu O Hiro on its ne coast….Really good find, I should have followed this up before, but I’m skipping from subject to subject dowsing Earth and planets in space, life’s never dull. When the MM line is fully active and 64 lines wide it could spread out much further where ever it passes, but after December 3rd this year it will reduce to 16 lines wide, with 8 Michael and 8 Mary, running in my opinion counter to each other.

Looking further so many of the statue groupings are 8/16/32/64 across the islands here, like they want to express the MM lines in stone.