Michael/Mary Line

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Michael/Mary Line

Post by mike »

Well just to confuse everyone further, St Michael Mount does have two Leys running through the island in my opinion, one in its centre a female line from the west, and another Ley a male line from the east which crosses the top of the boat marine. BUT the true Michael and Mary line are to be found at Lelant Downs some distance to the north, this is the linked male female line 16 wide which runs through Avebury and Hopton in Norfolk.
In the past I just assumed at St Michael Mount the Michael line would run through here, but it has to be another single Ley, and not the multi Mary Michael line we know at Avebury, and to be honest I never thought to question this belief before, but it sticks out a mile tonight. The two Leys which cross St Michael Mount run down the channel towards France and Europe, and I really want to know where they go, it’s very interesting to be sure.
If nothing else it’s taught me to trust nobody and check everything from now on, take nothing you read for granted and double check everything, including what I post, as nobody is perfect right. :mrgreen:
Lelant Down where MM passes has the line pass just south of Porthmeor on the west coast there, and the two Leys which cross St Michael Mount enter France close to Pointe Du Hourdel, but I haven’t looked where else they both run yet ?
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:15 pm The two Leys which cross St Michael Mount run down the channel towards France and Europe, and I really want to know where they go, it’s very interesting to be sure.
Mike, are you talking about the Apollo/Athena currents here? They have a node on St Michael's Mount and also on Mont San Michel on their way across Europe.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

No Grahame the Leys from Mont St Michel pass St Michael Mount just to it’s east side and cross Longrock on the UK coast there, these forces cross St Michael Mount west to east and east to west running counter to each other. These Leys enter France after crossing just south of East Prawl and follow the channel going east, what’s interesting for me is the counter flow like the MM in my opinion, and it happens in France at Carnac where again I believe the forces here link but run counter to each other.
I don’t often find this counter running Leys, only where it’s a very special ancient site, like Avebury and Carnac and Easter Island perhaps, it’s most interesting for sure. My question is while the forces at Pointe du Hourdel are only 2 wide, they link to St Michael Mount and where else I wonder, I have to follow them and see where they travel across France and Europe ??

The two Leys run through both France and Belgium and further on past Gueschart Simencourt Haspres Colleret Taviet and on ?

The line continues through Germany and Czech, but I cannot pick up any marked ancient places ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just read some of the Trencrom Dowsers reports of the MM line passing Carn Les Boel, and to be honest I cannot pick up anything there, but they live here so who am I to question that. And now the powerful line at Lelant Downs which I felt sure was the MM line runs much lower and crosses Europe, the only thing to do is start at Avebury and work west I think now following the MM line.
Trencrom Hill has a powerful line coming I think from St Mont Michel at an angle, but it’s confusing as so many strong Leys cross here going every direction. My Hamish book is buried deep in the garage under 7 years of decorating things, paint and just about everything that’s not required, so no help coming there. Think I will take a deep breath and start again following the MM line west of Avebury, it’s a good place to start and plot where it runs, just to clear my head and stop any confusion, on my part.

Mont St Michel runs through Coverack and on to Trencrom Hill, not as I thought east of Mont St Michael for starters, getting there, I’m old and having a senior moment. :mrgreen:
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:46 pm No Grahame the Leys from Mont St Michel pass St Michael Mount just to it’s east side a
In 'The Dance of the Dragon', Hamish shows the M/M and the A/A currents meeting at the same node point on the west side of St Michael's Mount.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Far from me to question Hamish and Paul, but in my opinion this is not the situation today, it’s possible due to Cosmic and Moon phases the condition change from time to time. I know some time ago I thought the MM line passed the Castle, while now I believe one line passes more to the north of there at Drewsteignton.
Two nights ago I traced the MM line west of Avebury plotting each town and village, and today I have to revise that path, somewhere along that path another powerful line running east to west crosses the MM line pulling you away from it. This breaks the path and leads you astray, this is what I believe causes the confusion of where the MM line truly runs.
I have to take another look at the path of the MM line to be honest because I’m not happy it’s right, and I just wonder if others got caught with this situation of crossing powerful Ley paths, and did what I did and follow the other path. Something really weird happens west of Doynton where the one path drops sw in a very short distance to proceed at another different angle from how it run before, this needs sorting, and may be the position where the two powerful lines conflict with each other ??
Hand on heart I’m not sure which path is which right now, you can only dowse this problem for an hour before your head hurts with the strain of doing it, the forces here conflict and fight each other, with you the dowser in the middle. I will look again in small doses and report back what I find, won’t be easy, strong forces which I feel oppose each other cross somewhere along the MM line, the question is where ??
Might need to approach this from two directions, MM from the far west, and MM from Avebury and see where the conflict takes place
that way, or look lower than Avebury to find something powerful running west or from Marlborough, is Merlin involved, don’t dismiss this he still holds influence even today !!

No doubt something runs close to the MM line, but they look and dowse the same line, does the MM line split apart I wonder for a short distance ?

Okay forget Leylant Downs, think I have sussed it, but it will not paint any better picture, sorry Hamish. I now believe the MM line splits close to Yatesbury, with the west to east St Mary line running from the National Trust Godrevy car park on the coast near Gwithian to Yatesbury where it mixes with St Michael to travel around Woodborough Hill and Avebury. And at Yatesbury the St Michael runs more and more nw to Wales and places like Dolgellau and Criccieth and perhaps even Anglesey/ Druid Island. This is I’m sure going to put the cat among the pigeons even more, but I write what I dowse, it’s the only way to work, sorry to anyone I upset, this is what I found today. The female part of the MM line does pass some powerful Leys, and I haven’t even compared the east to west male line, ONLY way to follow this is open hand dowsing, the L rod is not good enough I find….Something about Holywell Lake on the female Mary line keeps calling me back, I will look tomorrow, my eyes are dropping out now…

Holywell Lake is a Holy Well here to the ne side of the village just east of the T junction, it’s a most powerful healing well and offers relief to all those who seek it. The site looks to have a standing stone at this position in the field, I’m not sure on Google Earth, but this place is magic for sure……50.5838n. 3.1622w.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In my opinion the Ley just east of St Michaels Mount comes from Suances on the nw coast of Spain, not St Michel Mont in France, got it wrong before, sorry. I find nothing but the two Leys passing St Michaels Mount one west to east across the centre, with the other east to west passing at the north tip of the boatyard there on the Mount today.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Holywell Lake is something special no doubt, and offers healing to anyone of any colour or creed there, Mother Earth is very close and treats everyone the same. I’m having a day off today dowsing, yesterday was very intense and draining, following the MM line and where it ran, and most unexpected results. With L rod dowsing following a Ley force that’s east to west is no problem being right handed, the influence and energy run east to west which offers a normal left to right movement. But with a Ley force west to east it’s a problem for a right handed dowser to pick up this left to right flow of energy, yet with open handed dowsing you just pick up either left to right or right to left energy flow very easy, and then ask for its direction of flow to select either direction.
Took me a while to discover this, but afterwards it became much easier to follow both Michael and Mary, and keeping to the selected line and not picking up any other passing active Ley. At this time both Michael and Mary are 8 Leys wide, with the cycle of decrease and increase every December 3rd on the wain now, after December 3rd 2022 these will be 4 Leys wide. The Michael line in my opinion runs through Wales and Anglesey and turns back off the west coast of Ireland, but I haven’t plotted its passage fully yet, to find where both Michael and Mary rejoin each other, perhaps mid Atlantic ??

Mary runs just north of Scilly Islands and hits land very close to Clodgy Point above St Ives, and then crosses the bay to Gwithian and afterwards run up the Uk, with a big bend near Doynton turning more east towards Avebury in my opinion. I don’t know if this is what Hamish and Paul wrote, my book is under a pile of boxes in the garage these last 6 years since moving, I do have to get it out to reread this book again. I always thought of Hamish as an adopted uncle, he was my hero and mentor for many years, and while now I may not agree with him, it takes nothing away from who and what he was.

Mary runs right through middle of Redruth Library going ne, if anyone lives close ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking today at the male St Michael line I thought it might pass the fabled Island of Hi Brazil off the west coast of Ireland which is said to appear every 8 years, but it runs sw closer to England. The Hi Brazil Island has an interesting story of an island where in the past people landed here and saw big rabbits walking about, but others who searched for this island could never find it…What’s so interesting to me is off the west coast of Ireland where it’s reported to be a powerful energy spot is in the Ocean there ?? And to me something could be there cloaked, no joke intended.

Meant to mention this but forgot, Hi Brazil spot of powerful energy has no Leys or forces running to it, it’s just a powerful spot in the middle of nowhere/ocean. ??
Last edited by mike on Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Had a quick look today for St Michael line going through Wales in my opinion, at Dongellau it’s just east of the bridge and River Park. GE 52.44.39n. 3.5305w about.
At Harlech the line goes nw just west of Woodlands Caravan Park and the railway line and road there GE 52.5140n. And 4.0633w.
At Criccieth it’s south of the Memorial Hall at GE 52.5510n. 4.1357 going towards Angelsea, follow that another day, very tired now and taking a rest, it’s my age. :mrgreen:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Following yesterday I dowsed where I believe the St Michael line runs across Wales and Anglesey, sorry if this rocks the boat, but any dowser can follow this path to check it out. Start at Llanfaglan Anglesey just west of at Google Earth 53.0700n. 4.1721w
Then nw at Llangaffo at the T junction sort of at 53.1118 n. 4.1946 w
Then Trevor crossroads at 53.1729 n. 4.2627 w
Then Llanfaethlu just west of at 53.2106 n. 4.3201 w
Then the coast and small headland at 53.2156 n. 4.3329 w

Then the St Michael line passes into the Irish Sea going sw but misses the high energy spot where I believe Hi Brazil island was once, or cloaked here appearing every 8 years it’s said for a brief time before disappearing again, perhaps back to another world and place.

Again sorry if this conflicts with other reports, I have to post what I believe to be true, and any dowser can check this line out, any feedback is welcome, good or bad.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In for a penny in for a pound, the St Michael line in my opinion leaves Anglesey and drops down the coast to the south just offshore, to pass through Bardsey Island off Aberdaron coast.
Then going south it just misses the Wales coast to pass through Ramsey Island off the headland there.
And it meets and joins with the St Mary line north of St Ives some 8.65 km off the coast where Mary lifts to joins it, then both pass just north of the Scilly Islands in my opinion going to South America far to the sw.
This would explain why the Druids held Bardsey Island in high esteem , and perhaps why the Romans were sent to remove them ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Bardsey Island I dowsed some time ago, it’s said a thousand Saints are buried here from the past, it’s a very powerful place for sure, top right on the mountain here north end is a most powerful Sacred Site with active Leys.
But something I missed was the St Michael line running down it’s length top to bottom here, the line is reducing here again since last December 3rd when the planets Ley structure increases or decreases in its cycle of 8 years.
The most lines will be 32 at it highest amount, going down to 4 at its lowest point, with the Michael and Mary 64 down to 8 at Avebury and other places where they run linked together. I’m just going to check Ramsey Island now to check the position there where they run, come back in a jiffy.
Yes at Ramsey Island today the St Michael line starts going east at the Bird Sanctuary, it runs down the middle of this island from top to bottom north to south in that direction. Folk say Leys have no directional force, but I disagree with that answer, I find they do have directional force since you can follow them no bother on Google Earth or in the fields.
The Ley numbers are together Michael and Mary are 8 wide, but alone where they break they are 4 each today….so Avebury Stone Avenue they are 8 wide across the avenue of stones with 4 x 4 linked and meshed together, but each counter to each other in my opinion with directional force, first one then the other running counter.