Michael/Mary Line

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Re: M&M's

Post by Merlin »

mike wrote:sounds LIKE THOSE NEW DOWSING RODS ARE ON STERIODS !! wow .
lol the place I brought them from claim that they were left for a while in the Hurlers Stone Circle in Cornwall to energise, certainly don't have trouble finding Michael or Mary :)
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Whilst waiting for what I thought would be a local map showing the Mick and Mary lines in this area (turned out to A4 photocopies of a map) I thought I would see if my hunch was correct about the Leyline from St Marys at Kinds Walden coming through Great Offley and heading north.

Sure enough I found this line coming down Birkitt Hill (north End of Great Offley) from the south (seems to have come through Birkitt Hill House (formerly known as Eagles Nest), it then heads West and goes through an old Victorian vicarage called Clouds Hill, immediately turning north, I then tracked it across some fields to a Jacobean mansion house at Little Offley (Brian Johnson the late Cricket Commentator was born here) it then heads north towards Pegsdon Hill, I found it crossed the Icknield Way South West of Pegsdon Hill and at one point thought it wasn't going to go there but then the strangest thing happened, it didn't cross the Michael line but turned North East and ran a parallel about 100 feet apart from Michael taking the high ground across the saddle to Pegsdon Hill it crossed Michael (having avoided the concrete trig point) and then twists a little to head in a north west fashion just missing the small village of Pegsdon and seems to head towards the Church at Higham Gobian. My guess is it eventually goes to Clophill Church (famed for the black magic rituals of the 1960's).

Mentioning Clophill I know there are two lines which cross here which have been named locally as the Clophill line (which goes through Hitchin and St Ippolytes and another called the Earthlight line which runs to Waulds Bank.

What I am wondering is if any of these lines or the one I have been following are part of the the Tower of London alignment, as I'm a beginner I haven't got a clue about nodes so whether my line just crosses or joins at Pegsdon Hill I don't know.

Looking at the map that arrived the other week, when I tracked the Michael line down Pegsdon Hill it went across the road and into fields on the northern side, however the map shows the line on the south side of the road, so is this a variation?

Going back to the Mary Line at Breachwood Green I found Mary in a different place in the woods (a bit further north) to the map, and I tracked in similar direction, but whereas the map showed Mary heading towards the south west across a playing field I found her going south, basically both tracks end up in the same direction but are on different paths.

Next discovery totally flummoxed me. When I was out before I took a guess that Mary went through Somries Castle and I found a line going through the gate house from the South East to North West and another line coming straight through the chapel from the North East to South West. To be honest something didn't feel right at the time and something was nagging me, to be honest it made logical sense if the lines had been reversed as the directions would made more sense. I looked at an old pathfinder OS map of the area and looked for features to confirm a track across to Somries, and sure enough my track would have gone through Birch Spring (Mary does like water after all).

However looking at the map that arrived the other week Mary goes nowhere near Somries (and misses Birch Spring) and disappears down into the Lea Valley and goes through Luton Hoo via Chiltern Green, so what was I dowsing at Somries? the alignment from Kings Walden to Breachwood Green to Diamond End makes no sense really as there is nothing to pull Mary south in the semi loop as it stands on the map, not saying its wrong but surely there should be something?

Anyway M&M are purely practice for me, I am intrigued by the new line that I have been tracking and wondering if it has twin...
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hugues Deshayes »

Hi Merlin,

I have been looking for variations in the local electric field around St Mary's Church at Kings Walden as you suggested and I here are my findings. I have found some variations (several volts per meter) on the East and South side of the church tower, at about half way along the path leading to the main gate and outside the gate itself (in the road). I did not check the West side of the tower, the cimetery, or the North side of the church as I did not want to cause any offense. I also checked for man made electromagnetic signals where I had found the variations but could not find any. It seems that we are dealing with a ground level electric phenomenon of natural origin either static or with a very low frequency.

Kind regards.

HD
Hugues Deshayes
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Sorry for the late reply, I had a pretty serious accident back in mid November which I'm still recovering from, so haven't used the rods at all, pretty interesting results you have there Hugues, May be worth checking Pegsdon Hill out as well?
Hugues Deshayes
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Hugues Deshayes »

Hi Merlin,

Sorry to hear about your accident; I hope that you make a full recovery soon.
I will try Pegsdon Hill as well, when the weather permits, and I will let you know how I got on. I now have a new multimeter which can also measure frequencies so it would be interesting to check this out as well.

Kind regards

HD
Hugues Deshayes
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

Thought I update this thread. If you follow the Icknield Way west from Deacon Hill (Pegsdon Hill) on the left (South) is a field where this crop circle appeared several years ago http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-crop-c ... 58178.html also this for a general idea of the location. This field is where the line from St Mary's at Kings Walden crosses as it meets up with the Michael Line. If you continue across Telegraph Hill ( a place where many experience hearing disembodied voices, that you just can't make out what is being said) you come to a place that is rumoured to be where a Roman general looked down on a battle that took place shortly after the second invasion. The fields where this battle took place are next to Ravensburgh Castle (an ancient hillfort) this field is also interesting as this crop circle appeared a few years ago (see 6 Hexton) http://mysterial.org.uk/cgi-bin/index.c ... ws&id=1061 (link broken)
This crop circle appeared to the north of the Michael line.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Michael/Mary Line

Post by Grahame »

el-rod wrote:I'm interested to see if anyone has a clearly defined route for the Michael and Mary lines available on a google earth overlay, or perhaps on an Ordnance Survey Map
I'm resurrecting this thread as I've just discovered this fantastic Google Maps file of the entire Michael Line, showing the alignment and the Michael/Mary currents, with some lovely paintings illustrating various points along it.

**EDIT** Note that some part of this are wildly inaccurate when compared with Hamish's original OS maps from Penwith Press (e.g. Trencrom hill seems to have migrated towards St Austell!).

I don't know who put this together, but it's a major undertaking and a fantastic service to the community. To you (whoever you are), I tip my hat.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The Michael and Mary Line does change each year in width and size, so if it was a pathway Im sure it would remain the same size.For me its a natural energy/Ley Line of the planet and responds to the 4 year cycle of increase/decrease, and it moves to the phases of the Moon as well.I believe in the past ancient man walked these special energy lines to feel its influence and show respect, as people do today those with open hearts and minds....Im sure paths like these do spread right across the planet, so while we know this line as the Michael Mary Line, abroad it may well be called something else...It would prove interesting to follow the path right across the north sea just to see where it goes, and look for the same line going west perhaps, just north of the Scilly Isles in my opinion.

Just dowsed the Avebury Stone Avenue and I believe the Michael Mary Line to be 16 wide at this moment, it over spills the Stone Avenue some distance west, and would be 64 wide at peak cycle, right to the edge of the field on the west side...December 3rd it will change again, but I dont know if its on increase or decrease in size/width....Check after Dec 3rd and report back here, NO chance to visit just at the moment to confirm.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hi Mike, I completely agree that the currents do fluctuate in both width and position over time, as do all such energy lines. I think that Hamish did get a chance to dowse it farther east and it ran near St. Petersburg (can anyone verify that?). I know that Hugh Newman has also dowsed it in South America, where it runs through an island in Lake Titicaca.

Although the Google Maps placemark is very useful as a rough guide, it cannot be completely accurate as to where the M&M currents are running at any particular time, and there are some inaccuracies in placement on it. If people want the original maps as dowsed by Hamish Miller & Paul Broadhurst, they can still be purchased from Penwith Press.

**EDIT**
I have discovered that the Google placemark and paintings are the result of a project by artist Luke Piper, and he also includes a World Map of the Michael Line on his website.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks Grahame, worth a look on Google Earth to see if any energy line 16 wide runs through the lake Titicaca, where its said the ruler washed Gold dust off his body, and dropped Gold objects in the lake as an offering....Come back if I find anything.

Good find Grahame, the island off the east side of Lake Titicaca very close to Cabrauyo has a 16 wide path of energy lines at its north end, I feel sure this IS the famed M and M Line, be very interesting if it follows the same degree line of the path north of the Scilly Isles ? Over such long distances Im sure the path must bend a little, but it would be interesting to know by how much ?

Checked St Pertersburg Russia and to the north of there where the A122 road crosses the KAD 17KM VNUTR roads I am sure the M and M Lines run Grahame, always something to learn on this forum, many thanks...I checked Google and it runs about SW at about 241 degrees.

Off the Scilly Isles the M and M Line runs at about 258/259 degrees when I last dowsed it.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

when I dowsed the Michael Line at Deacon Hill I found it to be about two feet wide, when I followed it down off the hill eastwards it crossed the road sooner and went further north by a little bit, when I checked walking from south to north across a field I found it was about 100 feet wide, I got the impression it pulses. Also if you look at the map, where the Mary Line goes through Whisnade Wide Animal Park (ZSL) it shows a different alignment to what Hamish Miller describes, with it going straight out the gate. This may just prove the lines move and are never fixed as such. One thing I did find out was I that I was born on the Michael Line! Funny how I have spent more time chasing Mary around!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Merlin its just your feminine side taking over, nothing to get worried about. :lol: My granddaughter told me you should not dowse with a single L rod in the left hand, WITH your right hand on your hip,or people will get the wrong idea :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The position of the M and M Line in St Pertersburg starts going north at 60 05 43 45 n 30 15 17 19 e in my opinion.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Tonight I dowsed the Avebury Stone Avenue and the Leys there are now 8 wide and not 16, so the cycle is in the decrease still for a year, increasing back to 16 Leys after December 3rd 2017, with 32 and 64 Leys to follow in the coming increase of power each year. This applies right across the world, in its four year cycle of decrease and increase,and I would agree with you Merlin,the energy pulses and is always rising and falling in a controlled way.I just wonder if this change applies to other planets, and do they have the same four year cycle ?
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Grahame Gardner wrote:
el-rod wrote:... this fantastic Google Maps file of the entire Michael Line, showing the alignment and the Michael/Mary currents ... I don't know who put this together, but it's a major undertaking and a fantastic service to the community.
Yes, and it's not just lifted from https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sun-Serpent-Pa ... ish+miller. That definitive book leaves most of the line's passage across Dartmoor uncharted - someone else has walked the line adding more data points. However they skimped the bit where it serpents up my valley and skims below my farmyard on its way between Prestonbury Castle and Dunsford Church!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Fostertom,
Never walked this area, and now I dont think I ever will with my back and legs, but for my money the Michael/Mary Line is split at Presonbury Castle with one line through the Castle, and the other to the south at Sandypark.These more or less follow each other to the east like two lines on a map, and the lower of these two powerful lines pass through Wonson further to the east, where it does snake along the valley in places.At Dunsford Church the lower of the two Leys runs through St Marys Church, while the higher Ley path is to the north of here 0.13 of a mile...With the Michael Mary Ley force being 8 wide at this time, 4 Leys should be the number in each Ley path I believe.Hope this helps.