The Shard (London)

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

The Shard (London)

Post by Merlin »

Just took a quick peek on a site that mentioned there are energy lines crossing in east London where old tower blocks used to stand, got me thinking will the building of the Shard (tallest building in Western Europe) have any impact on local lines? bearing in mind the Tower of London is just across the Thames (several major ones including the Fortress line run though the White Tower).
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: The Shard (London)

Post by mike »

Looking at the Tower Of London and the Shard across the river, I believe the earth force/leys/energy lines involved with the White Tower take your pick pass to the east of the Shard and are not affected by the new building, I will check to get a more precise position on Google Earth for you Merlin....Havent dowsed at all while up London before, but Google lets you visit in a remote sort of way and see whats about in my humble opinion...Come back once I have found the degrees of the energy line on the compass, then perhaps anyone who lives close can compare and report back, that would be interesting...

Okay here goes, the force comes in from the east side of the WhIte Tower passing out at 281.22 degrees going west With the north to south force leaving the White Tower at 178.02 degrees Merlin going south....This will give a clockwise spiral force at its centre somewhere inside the White Tower where both forces cross, a powerful spot to meditate here if you can, and asks the question was the tower built with this crossing of energy lines in mind within the building ?? It goes south across London Bridge to the south bank just east of the bridge, and goes further south across London, and towards the south coast and over to France....Is anyone in a position to dowse this out on site perhaps, me if I went to the Tower they would NOT let me out again I know.. :lol:

Okay I used the most important lines but others do cross, those at north/south/ east /west. will always be the more powerful and would carry across country to other sites, be interesting to follow/find where all the others travel.
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

That interesting Mike, thanks, I have heard about the Fortress line which gets its name from the Tower (official name is HM Tower and Fortress of London) and I'm really interested in finding out more about the Fortress Line, hmmm will they let you use rods inside the Tower of London?
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

Merlin wrote:That interesting Mike, thanks, I have heard about the Fortress line which gets its name from the Tower (official name is HM Tower and Fortress of London) and I'm really interested in finding out more about the Fortress Line, hmmm will they let you use rods inside the Tower of London?
Merlin,

have you tried asking for the closest energy line to your current positon, I find I am never too far from one

:-)

Best wishes

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
Merlin
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Merlin »

There is one I found last year that connects the Mary line at Kings Walden (St Mary's Church) which is about two miles south of here and the Michael Line is about a mile and half north of here and it connects with that at Pegsdon Hill (Deacon Hill), I could do with someone to remotely check the route just to confirm, it runs in a north south orientation so will when heading south will be London Direction (that's if it doesn't make a detour for St Albans)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just got back to this thread Merlin sorry,but better late than never.Pegsdon Hill does have a strong ley north to south which goes south just east of Lilley/New Mill End/Hatch End and through Hampton going further south.The Michael Mary line is strong just above/north of the Hexton Cricket Ground/Spring Head area, but St Marys Church does not show any forces for me tonight.Does this help. a little late this post but I have just found it tonight, so I have taken a look.The Ley forces this year are at their strongest, after December 3rd they will decrease again for 4 years, its interesting the Ley forces are at their strongest, yet the Sun is at its minimum power for solar activity ? .What that says I dont know for sure, except the Ley power cannot be part of the Suns energy.