Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Post by mike »

This December 3rd if you dowse check any local Ley Lines near you to see what has happened after that date, places like Avebury Avenue which has at the moment 4+4 Ley Lines down the centre will have after Dec3 8+8 running there, as we are in an increase of Ley Lines.This is part of the 4 year increase/decrease we go through with natural Ley force on this planet,and places where say a field near you has 5 Leys crossing there, after Dec3 it will have 10 after that date, over night 5 more will appear folks, check it out....I know of no reason for this to happen, and nothing in the Stars to explain why this should be, I had a good friend the late Prof Gerald Hawkins and bloater like me the question why this should happen on that date, but he never had the answer either ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Change On December 3rd to Ley Force.

Post by mike »

Did anyone check the increase in the amount of Leys crossing the fields in the Uk and perhaps where you might live, I just dowsed the Avebury Stone Avenue and the Leys there have increased to 8+8 now from 4+4....I would like other dowsers opinion on the change on December 3rd across the planet, if you agree with me or not, open to any comments I welcome any feedback folks. 8)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its getting close to December 3rd when in my opinion changes take place with the Ley force of the planet, and its on the increase again so expect double the number of Leys in any position where you dowsed or plotted the Ley structure before this December.Report back please whats happened in your area, I would really like to hear any feedback.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes its now increased yet again,but I have found the biggest increase happened on Guernsey,but I think its a special case here.I dont really know why this island is unique and how the increase is SO much larger than other places across the planet, but it is ??
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its Sept 2020 now and the Leys here in the UK are at there highest,with 64 enegy Leys down Avebury Stone Avenue.Thats 32 plus 32,Michael and Mary running in my opinion counter to each other,and not together as thought before.Now after Dec3rd the numbers will reduce each year at the same time,till after 4 years it will then build again in the total cycle of 8 years in my opinion.Its Important each dowser reports what they find to increase dowsing knowledge for those that follow us, so we all learn to appreciate how dowsing has progressed.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looking at Irish Round Towers I see dragon lines are involved here,so I wonder if these lines rise and fall world wide like the Ley lines do ? It would need checking if the dragon lines remain in the same numbers and position after Dec 3rd each year ? Something worth doing to advance dowsing knowledge, in that we all can help to build a knowledge database.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

December 3rd has come and gone yet again, AND great changes did occur at dinnertime when I dowsed the Michael and Mary Line at Stone Avenue Avebury, the once line of 64 energy Leys had become 32 which is 16 Michael and 16 Mary moving down the avenue.The field to the west of the avenue now only has a much smaller amount of energy Leys running here which dont run across the field almost to the fence on the west side of Stone Avenue. The amount of Leys across the planet will now start to reduce every Dec 3rd, just leaving in most cases only 2 energy Leys at ancient sites crossing each other at 90 degrees at the sites centre, and this will continue now for a 4 year cycle before they start to build again, making the high to low to high an 8 year cycle in all.....Did anyone check this Dec 3rd and wish to make a comment, its something any dowser can check each Dec 3rd in their local area, the ONLY exceptions to this is Guernsey and Ireland which for unknown reasons have a cycle all of their own and unlike those of the planet ??