node points - Michael and Mary

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
ocd
Novice
Novice

node points - Michael and Mary

Post by ocd »

hello all

I have an obsession with serpentine energy, ancient sites and chocolate.
One or more of these things may be bad for me, anyway to get to the point I was dowsing a site today in mid-cornwall where I know 3 serpentine currents flow through.
I've dowsed the site on several occasions in the past and believe micheal and mary flow through the valley, I may be wrong about this but today I believe I found 2 node points a few hundred yards apart in the valley.

These 2 node points aren't mentioned in "the sun and the serpent" by Hamish Miller and Paul Broadhurst but my reaction from the rods and my body was that they were node/crossing points for micheal and mary.

Both of the node points were within a few miles of Resugga castle (another node point)
The terrain was difficult to dowse and industry had taken it's toll on the site, nonetheless there seemed to be a series of 3 stones marking the edge of a curving mary line and one of the stones was Quartz.

One node point seemed to be on a spring, the other was around a mound and ditch which was heavily overgrown.

Is any of this interesting to you dowsers out there, and have any of you found other node points?

ocd
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

ocd,
Node points, I think of this as point of least resistance.
This is only words, and words can mean so many things.
Sometimes I find these points very close together, litterally only feet apart, other times they can be hundreds of feet apart ( if you know what feet are?)
Wherever I detect these, and I find them everywhere, there is always four strong flows around them, at specific measurable distance from point.
This is due to the fact that I detect nine lines to every so called leyline, and these nine lines never ever vary in their measurement apart.
Around the point of least resistance, I always can detect polygons radiating out at every thirteen inchs.
Flows are circulating upon all of these, but in particuler strength around the four polygons formed at the radiuses where the parallel lines are sited.
At the points of least resistance, I always find sets of crossing leylines , in multiples according to fibonacci numbers.
The highest number of crossing sets of these nine parallel lines is 55.
If two points of least resistance are close together ( at the rollright stones circle they are 89 inchs apart )
Then a vesica pisces arrangement occurs, where the two opposing flows entwine together.
kevin
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

hi kevin

Thanks for your reply - I find the subject generally confusing and intriguing what I term as node points is where 2 or more serpentine currents focus down to points at a place where they cross.

I find serpentine currents crossing and running in conjunction one upon the other, but don't always find them focusing down to a point.
I do know there is more to investigate at this particular site.

I've found straight-ish lines radiating out from a central point in a kind of spoke - wheel type arrangement.
The centre of this energy structure was about 18 inches from a node point, the lines were a matter of inches wide, but I think there was more than 9 lines. There were also dowsable spirals from the centre of the wheel structure and the node point both anti and clockwise. I don't normally look for this type of energy.

I tend to look for the large flowing curving serpent lines.

I'll try a different way of looking

ocd
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

The Michael & Mary lines, like most energy leys, seem to be fairly mobile depending on what's happening around them. I've also dowsed a couple of variations from the lines in the book, for example where a standing stone has been moved or re-erected. The industry you mention could account for the movement, or there could be something else going on.
If you can track the original lines from where they seem to deviate from the 'book', it might give more insight into why they seem to have moved.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Grahame

Thanks for the reply - I've been back to the site today and tried to get a handle on what is happening there. I know more than I did 2 days ago, but I'm still confused, so I think I'm going to try and map dowse the site as it's overgrown and the node points are in or right next to water.

I now think there are 3 node points micheal and mary crossing at 2 of them and micheal runs through one of the nodes twice (possibly?), and forms a large loop. He/it then flows as one line on top of the other before splitting in two and flowing onto Resugga one way and St Austell the other.

I need to map dowse this and see if the loop will connect into what Hamish has already mapped out. thanks

The other node mary runs through and crosses with at least 2 other lines if not more - again it's a difficult spot to dowse because of water and industry.
One of the lines at this node I've been mapping and tracking across mid-cornwall, this is a yang line that interacts with micheal and mary at various points and seems to be like a short circuit (purely my speculation).

Thanks for your help

ocd