Energy Maps

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Enigma

Energy Maps

Post by Enigma »

Hi,

Sorry if this is most stupid questin ever but,....

Is there a map with the Energy lines showen on?

I have been doing dowsing for around 48 hours now. I have some nice copper L Rods and a nice brass pendulum, and so far I have found 2 earth energy lines with the help of a guy from the local pub....

Thanks for any replys in advance.....
:?:
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

If you're looking for something like a UK map of energy leys, then the answer sadly is no. There are some localised maps of energy leys available, such as this one of the Glastonbury area by Palden Jenkins, this one of the US city of Seattle, and Glasgow's Secret Geometry is about aligned sites in the Glasgow area. If you hunt around you can find that various other authors have published their own findings. You might also like to browse the Earth Energies Group Newsletters section
- there may be a few very localised reports in there.
But to compile a map of the whole country is a mammoth task and I don't know of anyone who has attempted this.
Last edited by Grahame on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

Thank you for your help....

I will start looking around for a local map.... not sure where I will start... Maybe a search engine..... :)

Thanks again
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

You could start to complie your own map; there's no better way to learn! Get a large-sacle OS map and mark all the ancient sites on it. Pick some to go and dowse and see if there are any energy leys leading to other sites.
Nottingham is great dowsing country; all that sandstone. There are plenty of energy leys to be found around the castle rock. And you should also practice dowsing for cavities and tunnels; I'm sure there are loads of caves still to be found under Nottingham. I did manage to get a little booklet showing many of them; it would be good practice to try and find them by dowsing.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Stephanie Bolton

UK earth energy map

Post by Stephanie Bolton »

Following the question, " is there a map of UK earth energies?"-
I have map dowsed the British Isles and come up with very large energy leys, and four major underground river crossings, one of which I then dowsed on an inch to a mile scale in a location in Ireland where I live and verified its location and major scale.
I also tried dowsing 2,000 years ago, with a very different result.
I would be interested in comparing results with anyone else who would like to try this. I worked on A4 size paper with a tracing of the British Isles coastline.
Romaine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Romaine »

If you talk about the leylines that the ancient people used to built their sanctuary on: no there isn't a map with ALL the leylines. If an area is taken out, it is almost always a selection of leylines, and no of them all.

Of you talk about leylines as geopathic stress, the energies that can harm you. For example Hartmannlines are considered to be unhealthy when sleeping on them. The run accross the surface on every four metres north-south and eats-west. Not to forget the other networks that exist that can harm your health.

Romaine
Paganbouy

A bit off the topic

Post by Paganbouy »

Hi all,

First time post, so bare with me!

I've done very little earth energy dowsing. But could someone confirm that earth energy lines have a positive effect on health (physical and metal) and water lines (courses) have a negative effect.

Kindest Regards

A Towcester Dowser...
Romaine
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Romaine »

Hello Towchester dowser,
Not entirely true. There are energylines that are also negative. So there are positive energylines.
I do not prefer to call water 'water lines' because, it suggest that they run straight underground, but they actually make constantly (moostly) curves and move themselve through the ground.
Waterveins are mostly getting people sick, because they have energy in them that harms the health of people, so they are negative for humans. This doens't mean the water is not drinkable or unhealthy, but this should ben caused by the particles of the watervein that travel underground and create friction in the magnetic field(?), so this is working bad for humans.

Romaine