Ley lines in Coventry/Warwickshire?

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Rory
Novice
Novice

Re: Ley lines in Coventry/Warwickshire?

Post by Rory »

Hi

Just an update to mine and others earlier comments. I had a chance to get back to Coventry Cathedral again today and found two more lines running through it. This seems to confirm some earlier comments that were made about numbers and directions.

I do find it quite fascinating that these were not dowsed by myself the first time I was there, even though I was looking for others, yet now it appears I was able to dowse them but only, possibly, because I came across them over 50 miles away and tracked them across the countryside toward Coventry and then to the Cathedral. It raises a question I would put to you all. Even though we dowse these lines, is there also a timing to when we should come across them again. Has anyone else revisited a site only to find more than when they first dowsed it and perhaps at a 3rd visit found even more?

There could be just an easier answer to this conundrum - they are just easy to miss and we have to be really careful with the questions we ask.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Rory,
The question of missing some energy/Ley Lines could have an easy answer if the period when you visited is more than a year in between.As I believe the energy/Ley Lines change in numbers every December 3RD, so if you count any lines before that period at any ancient site, they will have changed amounts after that date,in the four year cycle of increase/decrease around the planet.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Just thought it would be interesting if the same day each year could be chosen to dowse say on a famous structure such as Coventry Catherdral.
Recording each energy as to its size shape flow direction and colour etc there on that day over a five year period and than to publish the results.
This may give us better insights of the type and movements of energy and the influences that caused them to be altered and possibly the positive and negative effects on adjacent life and that which is not.
Arthur
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

VERY good idea Arthur, perhaps everyone could record their local sites and compile a listing, then look at those same places in a years time like you said, its a step forward in the right direction...Everyone do their own thing and it should provide a wealth of data, something to form a basis for the future. 8)
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi Mike
You have an interesting view here and I was wondering what led you to consider this and indeed the significance of the date the 3rd December.

Hi Arthur
Your thoughts on revisiting lines are something I would agree with and I have done some work on this with lines near to where I live. With regards to the flow directions I would say that these appear to be very complex and as of yet I have not established any patterns over time with these. Has anyone else had any luck with these.

Regards
Rory
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Rory,
About the date of December 3rd when I believe the number/amount of energy/Ley lines changes I found by dowsing a site every day for a year, to arrive at the one day when everything changes, and all energy/Ley lines change direction three or four days after each Equinox I believe, they change gender for that period as well, in my experience they all return to normal(the way things were)after another three or four days. Again I found this by dowsing for direction/gender changes during the same years checking, a long and drawn out thing to do, but how else can you find out, Im sure many more changes occur we just dont know about yet, given you have 24 hours in each day.But its open to double check by any forum member here, perhaps other folk have knowledge of other changes we should know about ? Be a good starting point for your diary, to check in your local area on these dates to see what happens folks, so perhaps we can enlarge on the subject of dowsing by everyone checking UK wide during this period and any other dates thrown up.
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Mike and Rory,
My dowsing agrees with what you say Mike about the change of direction etc.
It would be good to hear if anyone else experiences same and if so what date did that occur?.
Having said that my dowsing is now saying that the changes take place in approx 80% of geographic locations in the UK except the John O`Groats area, so this might raise more questions if anyone else can confirm this?
Also the vibrationary rates may well differ when change of direction occurs.
Arthur
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Its been some years now since I noticed the change of gender and the change of direction for a period of three to four days of energy/ley lines, ALWAYS thought this could could be the beginning of the pole reversal, with the change perhaps getting longer when the time is near ? Since I always checked the same local site Arthur your feeling different things happen at different places could well be true, wonder if other folks/dowsers experienced anything in the way of small changes at certain dates, in their neck of the woods ?
ChrisPampling

Ley lines in Coventry

Post by ChrisPampling »

Hello everyone, my first time here. I run The Amethyst Centre, which is a holistic therapy centre in Coventry. Ever since I set foot in the place for the first time, I have known that this place has an amazing energy within it, and I wondered whether it was actually on a ley line, or whether there could be another explanation for it.

I did some googling and found a reference that St Michael's Cathedral, Coventry, has 5 or 6 ley lines converging on it. Now that is about 2/3 of a mile to the West of here, and about half a mile to the East of here is another St Michael's church. The Centre's entrance is on St Michael's Road.

Taking this all into account, I looked up the Michael ley line, but of course that runs nowhere near here.

Can any of you give me any pointers? Have any of you done any research into ley lines in the Coventry area? Or do any of you have any contacts in the area?

Thank you
Chris
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Ley lines in Coventry

Post by mike »

Hi Chris, you are right in what you say the City Centre has some powerful places right in town, with many Ley Lines in the old Cathedral....Your Amethyst Centre does not have any Leys passing through in my opinion looking on Goggle Earth, but two Leys do pass a little past the lights at Clay Lane, about where the shops start on the south side past the lights there.If I get a chance I will drop in sometime, I live at Bedworth and pass Ball Hill often when Im being dragged around the shops....I think the influence you feel is from a Water Line passing south/east to north west right under the Centre,it has a soft light warm feel, and might be part or an old Holy Well perhaps, something I will have a look for...Hope this helps.

Chris you are very perceptive, the water line under your Centre links with a Sacred Site I never dowsed was there before along the Foleshill Road where they are now building new houses, between there and Stoney Stanton Road, across from Red Lane...This is a very old Sacred Site and the water line feeds right under it which comes across town from the south/east, and must carry the powerful energies of this special place, MUCH like the Old Cathedral does. You are blessed where you work, its unique.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I am really tired today, been trying to clean/jet wash my pavers, and with my back and leg Im bushed, most of the time I was sitting in a chair jet washing. :lol: But the influence found at the Amethyst Centre at Ball Hill really had me excited enough to follow it up today, and Im pleased I did...The site between Foleshill Road and Stoney Stanton Road is a wonderful old Holy Well site, very powerful and I dowse it to have first been used 900 years ago.I can find no reference to it by name, but a number of Holy Wells are mentioned in records of Coventry including St Catherins Well somewhere near Holyhead Road...I dowsed it between Beaumont Road and Moseley Avenue and Paxton Road in the back gardens there, its another powerful site. But not linked to the Stoney Stanton Road site, that one has water at 30 feet under the ground, and the Leys feeding it which gives it a clockwise influence at its head, with I believe 11 gallons a minute passing under the Well.Its a wonderful place,and Im sure is just part of some Holy Well complex across the country, I will search to the south east for any other site, its possible it could be linked with the Holy Well at Southam, Im not sure yet.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

The site at Ball Hill I dont feel could ever have been a well, I dowse it at 120 feet under the soil there, and would have been much too deep I believe, but the influence and magic of the water spring coming from the south east is feminine and special.Ball Hill is on high ground and the flow of water is still good there, and the influence of the spring can be felt all along its path across town, for a none dowser to pick it up is wonderful, and Im sure dowsing would come easy to you Chris.....Im going to try and trace it to the south east to see where it goes and what other places of interest are on this line, Im sure other special sites must be connected, as its so powerful, perhaps Brandon Castle which has special forces there or Southam ? Come back when I have had a look,chilling today as Im still sore from doing the jet wash yesterday,not as fit as I was . :lol:

Dowsed past Silverstone just to the east where it passes but nothing yet, I will have a another look later.
ChrisPampling

Post by ChrisPampling »

Hi Mike, thanks for this.

I have dowsed the Centre with a pendulum to demonstrate to people where the energies are. No surprise that the toilets were dead spots (well not to me!), but incredible energies in every other room.

I'd be very interested to talk to you if you made it to the Centre, Wednesdays - Saturdays are good days, we don't open Sunday/Monday and Tuesday is a sort of flexible day at the moment.

Thank you again, it's fascinating!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Thanks for that Chris, and yes I will try to get to the Centre one of those days, but I cannot climb stairs and I hate lifts, I have problems getting up kerbs now.....I have tried to contact the Coventry Council with a view to protect the area of the Holy Well near Foleshill Road, its a long shot, but with housing going up everywhere its important we try and protect the ancient sites for those who follow us on this planet, its our duty really....The area at Foleshill Road is not that large in terms if size, but its influence and power and magic of the place spreads far and wide to those with eyes to see and open minds....I want to dowse again the site to see if some old well is still there, its possible the site was never dug to sink a well, and the place in fact might have been unknown to the locals, it happens.The magic of the site became active 900 years ago in my opinion, but if nobody with the dowsing gift found or looked for it during that time, it would remain hidden...I only picked this up through the post by Chris about the Amethyst Centre, and her feelings for the energy she found there in the rooms, without that I would have never looked to find its history, and the wonderful influence it offers everyone. Fingers crossed the Council will protect it and keep a little corner/area of land fenced or managed in some way so a house/road is not plonked right on top of it, but left open to those who wish to visit and enjoy its magic and special influence there.....So many places with wonderful energies are now under cross roads and estates and even pubs ,when our special places should be left open and enjoyed by the masses, folk of all faiths and creeds.

Just dowsed the site close to the scrape metal area and its not got any cavity so no well was ever dug, OR it was filled in later ?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just drove down Red lane from east to west and at Stoney Stanton Road lights I can see a large crane working away in the distance, and it looks like its clearing the ground before houses are built.Thats just where the Holy Well is located just to the left of Red Lane, and it does look like a new estate is being prepaired and the ground cleared, clouds of brown dust hanging in the air like the ground is being worked hard there ?