Ley Lines

Leys, Alignments, Energy leys, ley lines... what do you call them?
Rory
Novice
Novice

Re: Unusual Lines

Post by Rory »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:Hi Rory,

Thanks for your note. Perhaps you would like to dowse what I wrote about the line being 'etched' ? I'm sure that the landscape has changed an awful lot since Cambrian times but I dowsed that the line was a geological boundary (as I mentioned to Arthur). Now, if you dowse that the 'Brean Down' line is something other that a geological boundary, perhaps you could let me know what you get ?

Geoff
Hi Geoff
As I think I mentioned in a past message, I only do on site dowsing for these particular lines. I sense I have built up an aptitude in recognising them due to the constant dowsing for these sort of lines since 1995. I do not consider I have an aptitude I can rely on for dowsing for answers to other questions. The Brean Down line is one that I have tracked for some considerable distance and all I can tell you is that with my background in Geology and knowledge of the UK geology in the areas the line has crossed, there is no link or connection to a geological boundary. There is a link to areas of relative high ground and the energies are strongest where there is greater density contrast around. That density contrast can sometimes be due to the underlying geology - like granite batholiths, or sometimes due to a topological relief with a density variation due to the low density of air around certain types of hills or mounds.
I am not sure if this answers your question. What I would add is that you may well be dowsing that an ancient boundary did exist that also pass across the Brean down area.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Unusual Lines

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Rory,

You wrote

"There is a link to areas of relative high ground and the energies are strongest where there is greater density contrast around. That density contrast can sometimes be due to the underlying geology - like granite batholiths, or sometimes due to a topological relief with a density variation due to the low density of air around certain types of hills or mounds."

Would you not agree that Brean Down is an outlier of the Mendips and its limestone would have probably originated in the Carboniferous era ?
I cannot imagine anyone knowing, with absolute certainty, wwhere a geological boundary would lie in Cambrian times but that is still what I'm getting in respect of that line..

(R) "I am not sure if this answers your question. What I would add is that you may well be dowsing that an ancient boundary did exist that also pass across the Brean down area. "

Agreed, but I'm still getting that the line I'm referring to is subterranean, as you suggest, and geological in origin. Maybe we are looking at two separate lines close together, having different origins.

Geoff
Rory
Novice
Novice

Re: Unusual Lines

Post by Rory »

You wrote

"There is a link to areas of relative high ground and the energies are strongest where there is greater density contrast around. That density contrast can sometimes be due to the underlying geology - like granite batholiths, or sometimes due to a topological relief with a density variation due to the low density of air around certain types of hills or mounds."

Would you not agree that Brean Down is an outlier of the Mendips and its limestone would have probably originated in the Carboniferous era ?
I cannot imagine anyone knowing, with absolute certainty, wwhere a geological boundary would lie in Cambrian times but that is still what I'm getting in respect of that line..

(R) "I am not sure if this answers your question. What I would add is that you may well be dowsing that an ancient boundary did exist that also pass across the Brean down area. "

Agreed, but I'm still getting that the line I'm referring to is subterranean, as you suggest, and geological in origin. Maybe we are looking at two separate lines close together, having different origins.

Geoff
Possibly two separate lines, I am not sure what you are dowsing just yet. The line at Brean Down is one of a pair I have been tracking. They have a diurnal flow direction. Yes the energies stem from within the Earth, but they are also measured at heights above the ground and appear to go up indefinitely. They are affected by Eclipses as well as particular human intervention. My reasoning so far leads me to see a strong connection with gravity. My definition of gravity is based on an ether based theory of creation and not the ridiculous big bang theory. This is Ron Pearson's Big Breed theory of creation. (http://www.pearsonianspace.com). Understanding this theory allows a connection and a role for consciousness to play a part with these lines and can show how mankind has used them in the past and can again. The reason I follow them is to plot them again so that people will know where they are and can begin to use them again for their personal development.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hi Rory,

I think you will find that most lines that originate in the earth act in a vertical direction, some for several thousand feet. Dowsing I find that the characteristics of the lines you are following are confirmed but they are not the lines I have found so we are certainly picking up different lines.
I cannot pick up 'your' lines at all.
Geoff
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Rory,
I am confident that creation occurs by way of the lines.
They form a matrix, I can measure it.
Seperate detectable substances then travel upon the matrix , with the ability to cross about the lines, these substances react to lifeforms.

If you find the dead straight lines that I consider are scaler waves or longitudinal waves, they are measurable to one inch wide.
I can now raise the palms of my hands and FEEL them, I feel a sort of heat.
This is not the dragon lines better imo called flows.
The flows are3 almost solid dependant upon how many groups of parallel lines are side by side, I often find many parallel groups of lines especially upon the cardinal directions of N/S,E/W
All the measurements are to fibonacci sequence.
The flows are influenced by life and past life, as the flows created these, think limestone/chalk.
Limestone was cocoliths.
Kevin
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Hi All

I've been reading your posts with interest, there seem to be many different theories for many different lines.
Rory I think the lines you look for are similar to what I look for, I find it interesting that you don't map dowse for these. I've found it useful to map dowse serpentine lines because they can twist and turn to come back to cross themselves at various sites. I have found two sites where a line travels miles and miles to come back to the same site, map dowsing showed me this. I've also found it useful to map dowse as some areas are inaccessible.
I don't believe they are geological boundaries, although geological features seem to play a part, have you found lines expanding in width in boggy areas?

ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

ocd wrote:Hi All

I've been reading your posts with interest, there seem to be many different theories for many different lines.
Rory I think the lines you look for are similar to what I look for, I find it interesting that you don't map dowse for these. I've found it useful to map dowse serpentine lines because they can twist and turn to come back to cross themselves at various sites. I have found two sites where a line travels miles and miles to come back to the same site, map dowsing showed me this. I've also found it useful to map dowse as some areas are inaccessible.
I don't believe they are geological boundaries, although geological features seem to play a part, have you found lines expanding in width in boggy areas?

ocd
Yes they expand in the low marshy areas and narrow and concentrate in the peaks of hills and mounds. Yes I think some geology does influence these lines. Map dowsing is something I have not done as I have found that creating a link with the actual landscape also plays a part in the accuracy of the dowsing. When I fail to do this, sensitivity lessens and I am sometimes led astray - it is though I am being taught at times.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Kevin wrote:Rory,
I am confident that creation occurs by way of the lines.
They form a matrix, I can measure it.
Seperate detectable substances then travel upon the matrix , with the ability to cross about the lines, these substances react to lifeforms.

If you find the dead straight lines that I consider are scaler waves or longitudinal waves, they are measurable to one inch wide.
I can now raise the palms of my hands and FEEL them, I feel a sort of heat.
This is not the dragon lines better imo called flows.
The flows are3 almost solid dependant upon how many groups of parallel lines are side by side, I often find many parallel groups of lines especially upon the cardinal directions of N/S,E/W
All the measurements are to fibonacci sequence.
The flows are influenced by life and past life, as the flows created these, think limestone/chalk.
Limestone was cocoliths.
Kevin
Hi again Kevin

I have not detected straight lines, but I have not set out to detect these. I am happy to accept the possibility that these can exist though - whatever they are. Creation occuring because of these lines is another good probability from the theories I have become used to accepting - (Ron Pearson's creation theories). How and why are two of the many questions to still enquire into. Your comments provoke many questions as well and I can only work on a few at a time. We must just go on making good observations that others can test and retest.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Re: Church Lines

Post by Rory »

It would appear that the lines you are tracking are nothing to do with either Ley or 'Church' lines. Dowsing indicates that they were associated in some way with land boundaries (coastlines) in the Cambrian epoch (geological) some 500 million years ago, that still are 'etched into today's landscape.

I wonder if anyone has dowsed any alternative origins

Geoff
Hi Geoff

There is no connection to the old fashion tracks of Leys - I would agree. However there are links to churches - but not all. I am interested in why some churches are near to lines but do not attract them to run through or even near to them. Similarly I am interested in why some can dowse these lines and others not. You not being able to map dowse them tells us something. I would be interested in knowing if you can dowse them on site at Upwell church. Actually being there and dowsing them may even mean your ability to map dowse them becomes a possibility - I do not know. Again fascinating questions and many of them.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Unusual Lines

OK Rory. When I have some spare time I will go down to Uphill and let you know if I can find anything there that corresponds to 'your' line.

Geoff
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

ocd wrote:Hi All

ocd
Hi Ocd
I have been thinking about your words here recently. The lines I have been following have never been as serpentine as you mention, however I think I have come across a new line recently that might behave similarly. Can I ask if the really winding lines are narrower than the St Michael and St Mary type lines? I have wondered if there might be a link to the planet Venus and this line. For the rest of this reply I will start a new thread to hear what others think. Look forward to hearing from you.
Nigel
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter

Re: What are Ley lines.

Post by Nigel »

Over here in the states, the term 'ley lines' is used for pretty much anything which is considered to be associated with the earth and is invisible. It causes great confusion. Most of my time I try to get people to describe exactly what it is they are referring to as a ley line. Doesn't always help, but it's nice to see what they are referring to. Generally, I just refer to flows of energy in the earth and leave it to them to label as they want. :lol:
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Nigel wrote:Over here in the states, the term 'ley lines' is used for pretty much anything which is considered to be associated with the earth and is invisible. It causes great confusion. Most of my time I try to get people to describe exactly what it is they are referring to as a ley line. Doesn't always help, but it's nice to see what they are referring to. Generally, I just refer to flows of energy in the earth and leave it to them to label as they want. :lol:
Nigel,

Since i originaly wrote and posted my Ley lines thread my views and evan intrested in the subject has broaden to explore Radionincs and how dowsing becomes like a radar that allows the user to explore all aspects of all earth energy patterns.

I am actualy thinking of writeing my first book on the subject of radionics and dowsing and would accept with intrest any sugestive thoughts on all aspcts of dowsing, Let lines and radionics.
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

If you are not already aware of this work, I can recommend a good book on Radionics - Report on Radionics by Edward W. Russell. Dowsing and its links with Radionics are mentioned in it.

(mod = Amazon link added - GG)
B.J.C.Courtney
Beginner
Beginner

Post by B.J.C.Courtney »

Rory wrote:If you are not already aware of this work, I can recommend a good book on Radionics - Report on Radionics by Edward W. Russell. Dowsing and its links with Radionics are mentioned in it.

(mod = Amazon link added - GG)

Rory,

Many thanks for that link and Info. i will go and look.
Bryan a some what Dsylexic travler in time and space.