There's a grid outside my home...

Hartmann, Curry, Benker... <yourgridhere>. Discussions about the Earth's energy matrices.
CelticMoon

There's a grid outside my home...

Post by CelticMoon »

What does it mean?

I saw this at night, it looked dark black, with lots of lines cris crossing together. It was in the cul de sac area so close but not too close if you get my drift. Close up enough so that I could see it. It looked as though it had dark circles joining the two together... Its energy, I know that, been told it indicates earth energies also. If anyone could help me find the meaning to this, that'd be much appreciated.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: There's a grid outside my home...

Post by Grahame »

Well, there are over two dozen distinct grids that have been identified, and you can find them everywhere, so you will need to give us a bit more detail on it, such as;
  • How wide are the individual lines?
    What is the spacing between them?
    What is the orientation of the grid?
    Is it a rectangular grid, or something else?
Have a look at the EEG Glossary for a description of the two most common grids, the Hartmann and Curry. Does your one correspond to either of these?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
CelticMoon

Post by CelticMoon »

It looks simliar to the curry grid. Thanks, was surprised upon seeing it because I didn't realise there were grids, have been told its part of the earth's matrix.
CelticMoon

Post by CelticMoon »

Ya, it was recantuglar, had squares a lot of the time. I will look again later tonight and see if it will show itself to me again. Thanks! :P
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

These grids are part of the Earth's energy matrix. It is thought that they are related to the electromagnetic field, but they seem curiously tricky to detect with conventional scientific instrumentation, so personally I'm not convinced by that explanation.
There's a bit more information on them in Richard Creightmore's article on geopathic stress that was recently printed in Dowsing Today. The spacing of the grid and the width of the lines can be affected by a number of factors, e.g. earthquakes; and the lines 'bunch up' where geopathic stress is involved.
The Curry grid is particularly implicated in cases of GS, especially when a node coincides with a water line. The Hartmann is more affected by human activity, and the grid is often excluded from geomantically-placed structures like temples, churches and stone rings.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
CelticMoon

Post by CelticMoon »

Thanks, I still don't get why I saw it, I was looking out the window and just saw this black grid a distance or so away. It was an on off sighting, but I knew I'd seen a grid. Thank you very much for your help! I'll look at that later. :P
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

While most of us who dowse do so with either pendulum or L rod or some of the other tools, but to SEE the lines is unique, so record what you see and this will help get more detail of what is involved here.I only know of one other person who sees what we are dowsing, so its special but natural Im sure,enjoy your gift and perhaps work to improve it if you wish.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Celtic Moon you dont show a profile of where you live,would it be possible to PM me with your town please, its enough to look and see if I can dowse something perhaps ?? NO problem if you would rather not.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

mike wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:54 pm While most of us who dowse do so with either pendulum or L rod or some of the other tools, but to SEE the lines is unique
I sometimes see energy lines under the right conditions, usually at night when there is a slight mist in the air. I once saw the Michael & Mary currents running across the landscape and the Hartmann grid from the top of Glastonbury Tor. The Michael current was silver and the Mary a pale blue, while the grid lines were like a darker shadow on the ground.

But it's a rare occurrence. :(
Grahame
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Only in the last few months have I been able to open hand dowse after many many years, and with this came the experience of seeing a Ley line in a Google Earth map. It’s not a line or mark, just a feeling it’s coming stronger and yes it’s here, I see the line coming, then confirm it dowsing afterwards. It’s not wishing the line up, I try so hard to remain unaffected and honest all the time, it’s like the gift has been given after years of ordinary dowsing with the L rod ??