Hexagonal earth patterns

Hartmann, Curry, Benker... <yourgridhere>. Discussions about the Earth's energy matrices.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Hexagonal earth patterns

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Many years ago a friend and I were dowsing a particular line on a one inch OS map. We found that the line was connected to other lines that formed a hexagonal pattern on the whole of the map itself. We also found that there was some kind of water source at the nodal points of each hexagon, the sides of which measured about 6 km. it occurred to us that, by following these lines, drovers could find regular water sources for their animals in times gone by. We also found that these hexagons covered the whole of the land on this planet. It is fairly easy to dowse one of these lines on a suitable scale map, find the nodal points then construct the hexagon and its adjacent hexagons. I wonder what other forms hexagons play in Nature apart from molecules of H3O2 structured water that are hexagonally shaped.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Hexagonal earth patterns

Post by Grahame »

That's really interesting, Geoff. Did your hexagonal lines have any other interesting properties, such as thickness, polarity, flow?

The hexagon is a very common pattern in minerals like crystals etc. The basalt columns of the Giant's Causeway and Fingal's Cave have hexagonal form, then there's quartz (and other) crystals, snowflakes, honeycombs in beehives, shells of tortoises, the molecular structure of cellulose, star coral... even fish and snake scales. It's the most efficient way to cover (tessellate) a large flat area with no gaps so naturally our ever-efficient Mother uses it whenever she can.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Hexagonal earth patterns

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Thanks for your list of hexagons in Nature. They do seem to be very common. Regarding tour questions about these grids, I have not tried to trace the lines on the ground but we did manage to find a couple of nodal locations . I now find that the lines have a constant width of about 6 feet and do have a kind of earth energy that is linked to water because there is always a water source in the vicinity of the nodal points. Going a bit further, I’m told that the water molecules are hexagonal in shape. That nay link the water to the theory that it water from holy wells and certain springs has a hexagonal structure. I discussed this idea with a biologist friend who very strongly held that there was only one kind of water -H2O - on this planet and it did not have hexagonal molecules. It does take a bit of believing to be told that water can have different structures.🙄the lines of the grid are apparently there to keep the whole structure in balance. There is no polarity or electrical or magnetic influence but some kind of earth energy is involved.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)