curry lines

Hartmann, Curry, Benker... <yourgridhere>. Discussions about the Earth's energy matrices.
ocd
Novice
Novice

curry lines

Post by ocd »

hi all

Does anyone know much about dowsing curry lines?
I'm unsure about what I've found - are the curry lines made up of 9 thinner lines, do they always run in a straight line and do they interact with water?

Has anyone dowsed the hartmann grid? I know even less about this!

help would be appreciated

ocd :shock:
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

What a shame you missed the EEG Spring Weekend at Green Park - it was all about grids.

Some general information is available in the EEG Encyclopaedia of Dowsing Terms entry on Earth Grids.

The Curry is thought to be more detrimental than the Hartmann, particularly where a double-negative crossing coincides with a crossing of water veins. In that sense they interact with water.

I haven't dowsed individual lines on either grid to see if they consist of 9 thinner lines, but they do dowse at around 9 inches wide. But since most energy lines are constructed from smaller bands, I wouldn't find it surprising if the grid lines were the same.

Grid lines generally run straight, but I find that the lines can get closer together in spaces with geopathic stress. Dowsing the grids in such cases is a good indicator that something isn't right. When the GS is removed, the grid spacings return to normal.
Spacings can also be affected by high voltage power lines and mobile masts.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

grahame

Thanks for the reply - I did intend to come to the eeg meeting but something came up a week before hand and I couldn't make it.
Next time maybe

I think what I found yesterday evening doesn't quite tally with what you say about curry lines?

There was a water vein and blind spring nearby so maybe that effects the lines.
Oh and a whacking great clay pit too.

What I was dowsing felt weak and not altogether healthy

dowsing seems to give me more questions than answers

ocd :?: