Prof. Peter Stewart

Announcements, notices, other intimations.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Prof. Peter Stewart

Post by Grahame »

News has come through that Professor Peter Stewart has passed away.

Peter was Life President of the Dowsing Research Group and he was always a welcome and vocal supporter of the BSD and a great speaker at meetings.

Here is one of this articles about Chartres Cathedral in the EEG newsletter archive:
http://britishdowsing.net/the-mystery-o ... -energies/

Here is his presidential address to the DRG in 2013
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Re: Prof. Peter Stewart

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

I was saddened to learn of Peters passings as he was an old friend and he undertook several of his experiments when I was Chairman of Bristol Dowsers for a few years and he was a member. What may not be generally known was his interest in Time Travel. I attended several meetings not only of local dowsers but also those who came from Cornwall and west Wales to meet in Bristol. He used a method similar to that used in regression and progression whereby his audience was transported to specific events in times past when they were able to talk with the people involved then and recount those conversations after “waking up.”. One instance I recall was when we were taken back to the Forest du Temple in northern France immediately prior to the arrest of the Templar’s on Friday 13th 1397. Another was to visit the Hall of Records beneath the Sphynx to see if it had been damaged by floods, and several other questions about the events in the region of the Pyramids. In spite of his problem with quite severe arthritis he was a regular and valued member of Bristol Dowsers for many years.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

By way of obituary, Tim Walter has posted a compilation of clips from his interview of Peter Stewart that originally featured in Hamish Miller's DVD 'Diverse Dowsing'. There's also some bits with Hamish, Aaron Bray, Val Johnson and Daphne Adams:

Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

I asked Peter whether he regarded what I called “Time Travel” as Remote viewing and got a Yes in reply. I did attend a few of his workshops on these subjects.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)