Automatic Writing

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Automatic Writing

Post by Ian Pegler »

Related thread: Channel 4 - Bligh Bond

An interesting programme from a few years ago on Automatic Writing....

CLICK HERE for the YouTube link.
(link broken)

Ian
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Re: Automatic Writing

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Ian, I see you have had 25 viewings yet no one has responded and wonder why?
I was fascinated to see the lady in the video doing it and what she said and did hope we could take a longer look at the writing itself.
I could comment much more but wonder if anyone would be really interested as it is slightly removed from dowsing although it is to do with hand movement.
It is possible some may have tried and given up as nothing happened. I would say don`t give up if still curious but remember like dowsing to request protection before you start as you are entering another dimension.
Best tried in the morning when you tend to be more alert but need to be relaxed etc.
I believe some of the best responses occur if it relates to healing work and possibly someone you know needing help.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

arthur hamlin wrote:Hi Ian, I see you have had 25 viewings yet no one has responded and wonder why?
I was fascinated to see the lady in the video doing it and what she said and did hope we could take a longer look at the writing itself.
I could comment much more but wonder if anyone would be really interested as it is slightly removed from dowsing although it is to do with hand movement.
It is possible some may have tried and given up as nothing happened. I would say don`t give up if still curious but remember like dowsing to request protection before you start as you are entering another dimension.
Best tried in the morning when you tend to be more alert but need to be relaxed etc.
I believe some of the best responses occur if it relates to healing work and possibly someone you know needing help.
Hi Arthur

Don't worry about the views, 25 is nothing. Many of those "hits" will be from search-engine robots, etc. etc. I'm sure we will get some replies - eventually.

I thought she worked incredibly fast. With me it's a relatively slow childish scrawl, perhaps because I'm left-handed - and getting answers in a different language, of which I only have a relatively poor understanding.

I don't see it as being that far removed from dowsing, I think that all these things dowsing, scrying, psychometry, automatic writing etc. are all closely related.

I agree with what you say about protection, although how you do that may be idiosyncratic.

Fascinating video anyhow.

Ian
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Just seen this thread, its so interesting, and I agree its another form of dowsing, something I have to try in an honest way, tried before for all of five minutes and got nothing, but I shall have another go, this lady is very gifted in my opinion, a natural.
ledgehammer
Competent
Competent

Post by ledgehammer »

very useful,

I have had experiences where dead musicians have seemingly come to me and influenced my music, watching this made me feel a little less strange about it :-)

I must admit I had dismissed it despite the lack of control I had when playing. I do see music as a force that comes from me, and that I am not in complete control of it. It is still nearly impossible for me to accept that it is dead musicians though.

Best

Tom
The universe is a soul, trying to understand itself.... We each have the power to look inward at its immense beauty....
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Hi Mike,
It took me two weeks before anything happened. I nearly gave up.
It pays to write down the question and than to have your pen just resting on the paper.
Initially I found the hand would quiver and a very small no or yes would be produced.
This way you have a record and can refer to what was written both question and answer.
I see most of this ladies writing has the words all joined up as it usually is and found that my pen would often continue writing beyond the paper so you have to consciously bring it back to start a new line.
Also wonderful to have musical notes drawn down so that the piece can be played on an instrument or piano.
Even better if you have background info relating to music. I had very little so my pen used to go into the margin to practise the shape of the note before moving up to the music sheet line where it was drawn next the last note.
Whoops I could ramble on some more but better stop.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Perhaps this Automatic Writing is like dowsing, and the more you dabble the better you get and more in tune with whats coming through to you.Dowsing is like walking, you first have to crawl before you can walk and run,its a process of learning the rules/ways it works best for you.
Ian Pegler
Expert
Expert

Post by Ian Pegler »

Related post on another topic:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1918&p=16465#p16465

Ian