Interesting experience

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Interesting experience

Post by simonwheeler »

Phew! (Wipes brow, sighs deeply). Thank you Grahame.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Lynnie- if dowsing is, at least in part, about "tuning in" then what may at first glance appear to be synchronicity could be just that- tuning in...to yourself, your Self and their needs. I wonder how much you "knew" about the properties of rose quartz etc before? Ditto meridians on the wrist. And sometimes, as Grahame demonstrates in his posting, "something" leads us to exactly what we need/want at exactly the "right" time. Basically, isn't it just about trying to be open to the Universe? Then working in harmony...
For some people that may involve different pendulums (pendula?!) for different situations. I find I am not drawn to a particular specific pendulum, or rods or whatever...but I sense that for a particular task a particular type of tool suits me better. So I might start off using an aurameter then sense that I'd be better off (ie work more effectively) with long rods...or short rods...or a bobber...or whatever...And maybe half way through I'd change again. I gave up trying to understand why this was the case many years ago!

Simon
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hello Simon

I am definitely aware of the properties of rose quartz as I've used crystals for healing for many years. The rose quartz fits with the issue I have as it is an emotional energy issue of the heart. I was more curious about the fact that I'd seen this pendulum so clearly in my third eye over several days and then went into a shop in Glastonbury and there it was, exactly as I'd seen it. Nice bit of synchronicity in itself. But then even more curious was that it would only answer/help me on questions around this issue. If I asked about anything else it wouldn't even move! Again, with meridians I knew of them but nothing about them. All in all, I found it a very uplifting experience and a fantastic example of when the energies of spirit/the universe are helping you. And that's in direct contrast to other situations I 'm working on, where my dowsing isn't getting me anywhere.

Best wishes.

Lynnie
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

Lynnie: a very uplifting experience and a fantastic example of when the energies of spirit/the universe are helping you.
Yes- an excellent example...and I believe it important to remember that you can only receive the help if you are open to being helped- which you obviously are. In my experience it's being open but not working too hard at it...because the very act of working too hard can inhibit/prevent the help happening. We need to be careful about "Everything happens for a reason" and "It's meant to be". We, too have to play our part...

Simon
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Hi Lynne,

Yes, a most interesting experience. As you know, various semi precious stones can sometimes be used as conductors for specific healing energies. I suspect that the source of your required energy wanted you to know that only by using the combination of garnet, rose quartz and pendulum could you access that energy. Most unusual. I hope it works for yo and possibly others.

Incidentally, there is a shop that sells crystals next to the church in Glastonbury High Street (I expect you know it). A couple of friends have told me that they are not able to enter it because of the terrific amount of energy that emanates from the shop.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Lynnie
Novice
Novice

Post by Lynnie »

Hi Geoff

I know Glastonbury very well as I visit it often. I know the crystal shop he means. It is one of my favourite crystal shops as the energy is very vibrant. But I understand about the energies of a place not suiting someone as there is shop in particular there which made me feel very light-headed when I went in (and very quickly came out!)

Lynnie