Sunrise Park Lodge Arizona USA.

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Sunrise Park Lodge Arizona USA.

Post by mike »

No hand on heart I dont think its increased its influence, I can feel/dowse Baldy Peak better but that might be because I know it now, and have its influence and signature in my brain.I need to work more to clear the line from the east, its always possible to do this, if you have faith it can be done, and work on it.

Checking Baldy Peak again at 18.42 hours I believe while the energy is still low Im sure its building at the Peak more than yesterday, so perhaps its building and will spin up like the other Sacred Sites near there.Its possible the Ley from the east is still not fully pulsing energy as normal, but we can only try and make it better, costs nothing only a moment of time to change things for the better, so WHY not.I dont ever ask permissions, if I find something wrong its because Im being asked/pointed at the problem to try and change things, thats the way I see it, in life these things happen if you are open minded and have eyes to see.I will double check the fault with the east Ley and clear again, might need an extra push, Im no expert I just do what seems/feels right.

No its not the same power along that east Ley, if you dowse the active part its not the same as the Ley at the Peak, thats lower.I have cleared again asking for help and I will clear again tomorrow to see what happens, this is good and I am happy with what has changed so far, a step in the right direction.....I have never had much luck with Native Spirits, as I feel so much hostile thoughts and feelings coming back,I cannot change the past, but I may be able to change the future and gain some trust.
Gray

Post by Gray »

Hi Mike, sounds like a memorable and uplifting journey in Arizona. What would be the sites that you would like to return to the most in the UK and Ireland. I haven't been to any of the popular sites other than Newgrange and the Boyne valley in Ireland. Gray
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Sorry Gray if I appeared to be in Arizona, I work from Google Earth and dowse from the many maps around the world of places that I have an interest with....Its very possible to dowse and work from OS maps of the UK, and I found this was the case with Google Earth and its more detailed maps they offer.So I have for the last few years been busy since about 2000 working with Google Earth, and in some cases with crop circles, then followed up dowsing on site in the fields to compare results and see if I missed anything.For me its pretty exact and works well, you only miss things when the question is not asked correct, other than that you can return to any site on this planet, or Mars or the Moon and dowse at will for what ever you are checking out....My hips and legs dont work well and I suffer a lot with the joints, Im ready for the knackers yard, or the glue factory, which ever catches me first.But any day I can travel the world dowsing about and to me its fun on Google Earth, while my mobility is about zero, GE lets me wander anywhere at will when ever I wish on the computer, and post here what I was up to that day....Your question Gray, I find just about anything of interest really,Ireland to me is very special earth energy wise, it has so many wonderful places, now and then when the weather is bad I will dowse about looking for hidden sites and places,so much world wide remains hidden and unknown even today, but the energy force remaining points the way.
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Mike - couldn't find contour map of Baldy peak and google earth not showing peak location clearly enough for dowsing. I believe that the most sacred of the Apache mountain tops or 'islands in the sky' is Mount Graham (Southwest Arizona). It is said to be some sort of energy centre or portal ..... google a hiking map of the area ( they show contours and therefore show where summit is) and have a dowse - i would say that you might like it when you 'get' there ! :P
I like this Apache blessing - i think it might resonate with you.....
"May the sun bring you new energy by the day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know its beauty all the days of your life"
Eel.
P.S shouldn't this thread be in Earth Energy section
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I just love that blessing EEL,I will check out the other place, I have been off line for a couple of days, just lost all my energy and Im feeling the cold, all my get and go has just gone down the sink hole, and yes I think where in the wrong place, but hey ho its nearly Christmas. :lol:
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked just now at Mount Grahame and its not for me the most powerful place EEL,I think just to the nne of MG is Escudilla Mountain which really excites me near Nutrioso to the west, that place is magic, along with Baboquivari Peak to the far west, Im not in the mood to look far today but I will return to check it all out.The native people really understood and had knowledge of the Earth Forces and protected them as best they could,and still do today, but the young people are not so versed with the old knowledge as the old folk are.Its a sign of the times, but the old folk still speak of the wonder and magic round the camp fires, hoping the history and knowledge will live on Im sure.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Looked again tonight and the area around Mount Grahame is not for me a special place for the native US people in terms of powerful energy, I dont find any active Leys crossing here...But if you check out Bear Butte South Dakota then its something else,and a most powerful site with a long history Im sure, its said 30 of the tribes worship here, and I can well understand that being the case.But I feel its a place for all, these sites are for all to be enjoyed with reverence/respected and open to all with eyes to see....I can understand the things they feel are not the things I enjoy and look for, I feel the natural energy of the planet and follow that above all else,which may be different from what others seek and worship.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I feel Im over stepping the mark in what I post and the feelings of those who may wish some details are not posted, so I will step back a little out of respect,while I dont detect any bad feelings talking about these special places of people long gone and of this generation, I will hold back a little...The world has some very special places with powerful natural energies, which are not found in worlds close to us like the Inner planets, so Earth is special compared to others near us, we are blessed really, all of us.
Gray

Post by Gray »

hi mike, your descriptions of the desert, mountains and the indigenous people have synergy. I potter about on my OS map just covering the Isle of wight. I discovered the other day that where the Belinus crosses the Priory line on the Isle of Wight there is a boundary stone. These little surprises make me wonder which came first , the line the boundary or the stone. Cheers Gray.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Gray, yes I find these things from time to time when Im dowsing about, and often it comes to you when you least expect it to....I believe the Belinus Line runs past the Rollrights, and Im not sure but I think they continue to where Beaumont Leys are west of Leicester, these Leys are active and do touch on any number of ancient sites across the UK and perhaps the world....Really anywhere you stand your within a few feet of some radial or concentric energy line coming from some distant Sacred site, where they are to be found right at the centre.These all have its own signature and influence different from all others, so its possible to dowse long distances to find/follow these paths back from where they came.Same as genuine crop circles,these are almost the same sort of thing, but their energies only remain for about 10 months before they disappear...I believe places like the Pacific Islands where strong natural energies are on the islands might guide boat people back to those islands when they are many miles out in open water fishing, I know New Zealnd has a few powerful Sacred Sites still active today which might have been used to find the home island for these fishermen in the past before GPS.
EEL
Beginner
Beginner

Post by EEL »

Mike-I found powerfull lines crossing at Mt Graham. Was going to dowse Bear Butte, but then read your post (23 November) and didn't understand what you were saying about over stepping the mark...whats up?
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In the past the native people of America tried as best they could to protect Sacred Sites and not allow mining and things to happen close to what for them is very special ground, while the miners for the most part would never understand why, and might even not understand today.So when I dowse about and post what I find regarding special places in the US which to the native people are their sacred places, I feel I should go easy and tread careful and not disclose everything I find in great detail, out of respect for those who have gone before....I have not had any direct feelings about this, just a hint in my mind to go easy and keep some things quiet, and enjoy the gift but dont upset others in doing so.....To go so far but not beyond the point where you upset ancient peoples and their love for the planet and beliefs,if you get what I mean EEL.