Definition of a Ley Line

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Definition of a Ley Line

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Having read, over time, various ideas of what a Ley Line actually is, I did a bit of dowsing to find that this kind of line is created by people and sometimes animals to get from on place to another as easily as possible. As a result, the lines are dude enegy created by those who use them. That energy can usually be found using L-rods. The word “Ley” , if I remember correctly, means an open space and, often, the local end of a Ley line will be some object om the horizon. Drove roads can often develope into Ley lines. I also find that the Michael and Mary lines are not let lines.

Perhaps some of you could dowse to find out whether ny definition is correct or not, and if not, what you find. I am bot interested in people’s ideas unless backed up by dowsing. Hi
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)

mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Definition of a Ley Line

Post by mike »

Animals/rabbits and hares I know in the past when I dowsed crop circles used Ley paths to cross fields, these were often just 6 to 8 inches wide and would run from field to field.And I found Sheep would use a Ley line as well to cross between feeding areas, and to be honest the Leys I know have energy and are directional, which denotes what influence every crop circle would have or ancient site, clockwise and anti clockwise at their centre.Along with Ley lines I have found many other earth forces which have different uses, in the past I lumped all of them together, but I now know thats wrong to do so, we should embrace all the different types and learn more about them all.We each have things to offer, as no two dowsers will report the same things found at any given site, so its important to give opinions and we can all learn from them.Leys and energy lines are not confined to planet Earth, the Moon and Mars have the same sort of forces there as well in my opinion, its a Universal thing which can be found worlds apart, but in different amounts.

Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

I’m sorry, Mike, but, as I mentioned, I am not interested in ideas or opinions that cannot be confirmed by dowsing.
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

As I said if other dowsers report things they find the knowledge of dowsing and its uses and how Earth forces react with people can be researched and knowledge gained for everyone,someone has to take that first step,for others to follow and spread the word.Its a forum like this where this can take place, if other people will post and be more active and reach out and share their experiences.The post above was my experience of dowsing these things,the question is now do others find this as well, and would agree with anything I have posted.Remembering you could be a positive or negitive dowser at sites or places, but the basic truth of forces should ring true for any given site what ever type you are.

mike
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

In the past I have heard people say that energy lines/Ley lines dont have a force which can be dowsed,but I find that does not ring true with me, so I say so.I could be wrong and I would be the first to admit that, but somewhere along the line you need a group of dowsers willing to put down on paper what their opinion is, so you can compare like with like.The more folk talk the sooner we can understand better what we are facing regarding earth forces, if they can be dowsed and what experience each dowser feels at the time.Yes we all will not agree with each other fully, but a start can be made and we can proceed from there, talk over any differences.And everyone has a part to play no matter how good you dowse,nobody is KING here, we are learning from each other every day on places like this forum, thats why I enjoy being part of it....Something to try all those who dowse, before December 3rd dowse a field or ancient site near you and plot all the Leys you find and positions, then after December 3rd go back and check again, I think you will find DOUBLE the number of Leys you found before in that same place.