Does anyone know of any dowsing groups in Holland?

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
Rory
Novice
Novice

Does anyone know of any dowsing groups in Holland?

Post by Rory »

Hi there
I have been contacted by a chap called Welmoed who lives just South of Amsterdam. He wanted to know if I knew of any dowsing groups in Holland who were into dowsing Earth Energy lines. Does anyone have a contact that I can send him?
Cheers
Rory
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Does anyone know of any dowsing groups in Holland?

Post by Grahame »

Hi Rory,

We do, or at least did (his last post was in 2006!), have a user called Romaine on here who is Dutch. This is his website, which doesn't seem to have been updated for some time.

Sig Lonegren and his wife Karin are also based in Holland now and might be able to help. This is Karin's website.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Thanks Grahame
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

SOUTH of Amsterdam has many east to west energy Leys passing here,I have at least 3 places where these line run right across the country.But the best site is just above Speeltuintje Heer Peddecito where a powerful SACRED site is just in the ne corner of a blue tennis court there, it has energy Leys from east to west and north to south at the corner of the tennis court, along with a deep east to west fault line 6ooo feet down at this precise position.It’s the most powerful site south of Amsterdam I can find looking just now, but plenty of forces Are to the south of here, most of all East to west energy single Leys.