Dowsing check for free energy: Tensor ring pendant check for vitality, energy field, bovis, efficacy please?

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
rosylife

Dowsing check for free energy: Tensor ring pendant check for vitality, energy field, bovis, efficacy please?

Post by rosylife »

Dear members,

My original post was for dowsing energy vibrational tools. Thanks for your contributions.

All the best.
Last edited by rosylife on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Re: Dowsing check for free energy: Tensor ring pendant check for vitality, energy field, bovis, efficacy please?

Post by mike »

I should just add here I believe the only way to send or give healing is from the heart, and for that you just need to relax and spend a quiet moment to tune in to the power.I checked all three objects and got a slight movement from the Gateway Pendant, but on the same web site I got a much better influence from the Wooden Wolf Necklace, some objects do offer increased harmony and love, but I would not use something like a pendant to get you to the level where you wish to work.The force I believe comes from within,you just need to reach that place where changes can be made and asked for,it takes time and cannot be rushed,you must first crawl before you can walk and run.Im no expert in this field, but I hope my post helps you reach your goal, what ever that be.
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Dowsing check for free energy: Tensor ring pendant check for vitality, energy field, bovis, efficacy please?

Post by simonwheeler »

I should just add here I believe the only way to send or give healing is from the heart, and for that you just need to relax and spend a quiet moment to tune in to the power
Shamanic practitioners use the idea of being a hollow bone- opening up as a route for healing power....making connections. Some reiki practitioners might use the word "channel". Same idea.
No need for external tools.
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
rosylife

Post by rosylife »

Thank you for your thoughts.

Best wishes.
Last edited by rosylife on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Rosylife,
What ever floats your boat,if your happy its what life is about.I do think if you wish for good health/life its a matter of wanting it enough to think and wish for it every day, but thats as far as I go.The human mind is very under used in terms of health and seeking a better life,we should and could do more Im sure in that field.As people I know much more can be achieved if you allow the mind to seek help from higher forces, but its a slow process which takes time,but its good to look for answers to the problems of life,which some of us do in our own way each day.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

My opinion won't be popular, but I'm going to offer it anyway. Each person can decide what they feel is the best path.

I have spent over twenty years in this field, and in 2010 I finally did a bit of research on some of the protective and healing or energy-raising devices and what was supposedly behind them, due to a bad experience while teaching a workshop where a participant was carrying an Amwand. I am not the only one to have this opinion, as a colleague of ours once expressed the opinion that Slim Spurling's devices were potentially harmful. I myself was a presenter at an ASD conference where his table in the vending area, full of devices, was next to ours. I couldn't sit at our table for more than a few minutes at a time. Very much the same reaction I now have to areas of dense wifi energy. I don't believe this is a coincidence...

The devices which aren't fake are powered by energy that we know little about. See this post on our website and download my pdf article for more info. Info which I doubt has changed much, since we know so little about this type of energy. https://discoveringdowsing.com/zero-poi ... ats-story/ I won't belabor the point here. Summary: many of these devices are fakes, and those which are not are potentially harmful, even if they make you feel good.

We can't see energy, and most of us can't feel it, so we must act with great care when using devices such as these for protection or healing. I personally avoid them. Ancient methods of raising your energy and methods like tapping that focus on inner work make more sense to me. They are natural. They do take longer, but they are safe and have no side effects.

In a workshop we led, we ended up muscle testing people who had Q-links or Tachyon stuff, etc. One woman wore three different devices. Together, they were demonstrably making her weaker. We tested them independently via muscle testing her, then added them in combinations. One was actually strengthening her, but we didn't go into long-term health. Frankly, I wouldn't use any of them. But she was hurting herself, thinking more was better.

The woman in another workshop we taught who was wearing an Amwand was only revealed when the splitting headache I had drove me to ask if anyone had anything on them of that sort. Even Nigel, who is almost never disturbed by wifi or energies, felt bad after a day of exposure to the Amwand. Months later, in a phone consultation with a client in another state who was having health issues and feeling bad for no obvious reason, it turned out she had recently started selling Amwands or something like them and had a closet of them in her house. She got rid of them and felt better.

But just how you feel doesn't matter. People with weak energy feel better when using these devices, but like recreational drugs and other unnatural 'lifts' like sugar and caffeine, the energy of the devices is harmful in the long run and is addictive while weakening the system overall. These things give the illusion of making you feel better, like cigarettes, but they are not healthy. You don't read of people using these devices or these addictive substances, then becoming stronger and not needing them anymore.

We live in a time when there are many more manmade energies that are noxious. And technology is one of the biggest culprits. I suggest that turning to technology, which these devices are, simply compounds the problem by using methods we cannot explain or understand and which have side effects in the long run.

As a former NASA researcher, I respect science when it's done right. But I have no blind love of technology as if it can cure all ills. The natural way is slower, but safer.

We can change ourselves and our energy. We do not have to be affected by anything we don't choose to be affected by. But we can't take a pill or wear a device to fix ourselves. We need to do the inner work. We need to stop looking for the quick fix. Protection is only ever a short-term solution while we do the inner work of getting stronger. Protection doesn't make us stronger in itself.

If you use such things, make sure you dowse or muscle test not only how powerful they are now, but their effect on your health long-term. And please don't pile on multiple devices. Finally, I have found that most people are not so accurate when testing a purchase they already have a 'feeling' about. The dowsing ends up confirming what you already want: either to buy or not buy, rather than being useful and changing your mind. Those who are empathic are far more affected by the seller's energy than they realize, and it can be hard to dowse accurately.
Nigel
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter

Post by Nigel »

What she said :D plus, I like labyrinths. Love the one at Chartres, but I wouldn't want to live inside it. Just because something's got some oomph to it doesn't mean that keeping the oomph with you all the time is a good thing. But, if it works for you for a while, then do it, but keep checking each and every day and be open-minded about the result.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

I looked at Slims web site tonight, and found nothing offers increases influence other than back ground levels with the things being shown there.And I found nothing harmed you either, but it was only a selected small number of items shown in the photos.I would call it jewellery really, but I want to take a look if I can at the Amwand is it, the device which might harm you reported by Maggie if I can find anything about it.....Found the pencil Amwand on line, and all I get is influence from the crystals within the Amwand Plus Pen, nothing else,I would not buy any of these to be honest, if you want a clean crystal to sit near you fine, Im sure it offers much more.I should say Im no expert in this field, I have just dowsed the different objects to see what they offered me, and a good crystal near the bed or genuine crop circle photo placed near works wonders for me, and has done for years.....I see both Nigel and Maggie are from Arizona, now that state has some very powerful places, if you want a lift you can do no better than visit the many places world wide where earth forces are both strong clean and healing.Its open to all people of all faiths or no faith at all,God loves all his children the same.
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Little offline but I hope Grahame will allow this post to remain,I saw both Maggie and Nigel are from Arizona, and I wanted to offer both of them something where they live to check/dowse out very interesting places near home.....Just north of Sitgreaves National Park in the north of Arizona state is three really interesting sites of great historic value, not to mention active and powerful places.Where Buckskin Canyon Rd goes north it has some exciting sites both right and left of this road, which I will explain about.Where Single Tree Way is on the right/east of Buckskin Canyon Rd is another unmarked road just above it, and on the open ground just above is a powerful Sacred Site with Ley Lines from north to south and east to west crossing here, the immediate area of high energy is 96 feet wide, with a clockwise influence to walk here.Going anti clockwise will feel like walking uphill or in sand inside the area of high influence.Lines of energy will be both radial and concentric just 2 or 3 feet apart, looking like the spokes of a wheel or dart board, and this force will spread outwards for miles around...And just to the west side of Buckskin Canyon Rd is Canyon Drive about 906 yards away to the nw which has an active and powerful Holy Well there on the hilltop.The water/spring here is 5 feet below ground, BUT it rises from 900 feet below, and this spring/influence comes from the north at this level to a point where another Holy Well is situated on another hill above Eagle Nest Rd further to the north(w110.36.10.08).This site is a little west of a grey rooftop, its just 5 feet from ground level and like the other Holy site links with this other Holy site to the south with this deep spring at 900 feet down, and it runs ONLY between both Holy sites no other place.A most wonderful place both these Holy Wells and Sacred site close to Buckskin Canyon Rd, its not the only special places in Arizona, but one area which does really stand out here to marvel at, and visit if possible.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

Thanks for taking the time to share that. Arizona is a huge state, and that is pretty far from where we live, about 158 miles, a 3-hour drive, so we probably won't be getting over there. It is in a part of AZ that is a higher elevation, cooler in winter and has lots of trees, unlike many parts of the state, including where we live. We have of course spent a lot of time in the Sedona area and up at the Grand Canyon. Distances are very great here compared to the UK, as Nigel is wont to tell me. :D
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Yes I tend to forget the distances involved using Google Earth as I do,it looks easy to reach all these places, but on the ground is another story.Just thought you and Nigel would enjoy the experience of these special places in your home state, I have friends in Arizona and picked up local sites for them to visit and check out.The world is full of exciting things to experience,and earth forces rate high on my list, and its open to everyone, who can take the time to look around them.
Maggie
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maggie »

I totally agree with you. We have done a lot of exploring around AZ, but there are many places in this large state that are not a day trip, so some of them haven't been visited. But as you say, many lovely places with terrific energy. Even close by, there are many spots you'd have to hike into, as there aren't that many roads. But this is a very nice state with many interesting locations. :)
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Dowsed one of the brick houses at Chaco Canyon some time ago, and it had an east to west Ley passing through it.But looking again yesterday much more exists there in the way of earth forces.A Sacred site with both radial and concentric forces like a wagon wheel is powerful and active with other forces in the area, how they relate to the many houses I dont know yet ?