Twin Electronic Rods

Discuss your favourite dowsing tools and techniques here.
zorol

Twin Electronic Rods

Post by zorol »

Hi everyone :D
I m a new member and I found this forum very informative.
I'm looking to find a set of twin electronic dowsing rods. To be more specific, these rods look like handmade and one friend bought years before in the UK.
The details are that is four rods (twins), need two persons to operate, one holds two of them and the other one the other two rods.
Someone else is named this set "Twin electronic dowsing rods".
The two rods each person holds are connected between them with a cable and the two of the total four rods are taking 2 batteries inside in order to operate.
They have one small led light near to the edge.
The two are in color red and the other in yellow to the edge and to the middle.
Here is the picture of the two of them connected with a cable.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uiiai1qv1oh87xq/twin.jpg?dl=0

I will appreciate a lot if someone could provide any info about where could I found a set of this total four rods.
Thank you!!
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Twin Electronic Rods

Post by Grahame »

Hi zorol, and welcome to the forum.

I have never seen anything like those rods before, so I've no idea where you would look for such a thing. They must be home-made surely?

Actually, I'm not even sure they are dowsing rods. How are you supposed to use them?
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
SparkTalker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by SparkTalker »

I know this thread is a couple of years old now, but after reading it I spent a couple of minutes searching the web and found the following page:

https://www.gold-hunter.gr/globalhunter ... s-dynamic/

In the photo link posted by zorol, the rods are shown linked. In the photos on the web page above they are shown as two pairs not connected together, but, if you read the description of their operation it matches zorol's narrative.

Mark...
"Responses are limited, you must ask the right questions."
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

With those prices I will continue to use my old L rod, bought in a packet of three from my local garage down the road at £2.50, they know them as bronze wielding rods, and I cut them a shade over 9 inches long. These are just metal rods but you dowse fine with them and I have done for years now, and only in the last year have I been able to dowse with a clenched fist, allowing my little finger to float and dowse for me. I always say use what ever suits you, from twigs to branches, the best devices are often home made or something like whale bone, or the stalks of Banana leaves the thick veins. The more you believe and practice the better you get, it takes time, but if I can dowse so can anyone, it’s not rocket science. Just let your mind do the probing and dowsing without interfering with the answers you get, above all else be honest, always protect before dowsing, you never know what’s behind that opening door ?? 8-)