Crop Circle 2000 Report.

Ask a dowsing question, tell us your gossip, chat etc. here!
mike
Professional
Professional

Crop Circle 2000 Report.

Post by mike »

Just seen this report on the forum, I was very active with Crop Circles in the year 2000, I wonder how I missed all the fun in Wiltshire at that time. And while in the report most of the dowsers left the heart formation alone I loved it, well the outer ring of circles, the heart was doctored in the centre which dragged it down.This same design came near Winchester a large circle of smaller circles, but that time it was all genuine with each circle so full of influence and magic, but in the case of the same thing at Wiltshire the hoaxers had reached it to doctor its middle with a heart.Somehow the hoaxers had prior knowledge of formations being formed and the details to go and add bits on before daybreak,and that was only possible to have private satellite information every day during the Summer months,thats how the fins got added to the Dolfin in the east field before daybreak in my opinion...But without doubt the Magnet formation was all genuine and so powerful, a beauty of a crop circle, that year I dowsed blindfolded from Halesowen to that field during the foot and mouth cattle problem, and got to the farmers fence where that part of the lane was closed near the farm at Avebury Trusloe.Those were exciting times, I could walk and run like a good un, but not any more Im afraid, now its me and Google Earth a notepad and a cup of tea,and cake if Im lucky.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Crop Circle 2000 Report.

Post by mike »

Thinking back to them times I remember the heart crop circle with the heart in its centre, this area of the heart went black and died within a month, while the outer edge of small circles remained alive till the harvest, it was here where the earth forces run.The dowsing of crop circles fell to people like Jim Lyons, and I was second field officer to him for many years, before I took over the position when he left working with the CCCS group during that time. Early in 2000 many of the crop circles were so full of energy and influence with crossed energy Leys in their centre, but later more and more crop circles became doctored with parts added to genuine formations, and complete hoaxed circles to boot.This led to confusion and mistrust of what was genuine and what was hoaxed, with the hoaxers gaining ground all the while both here and abroad.At the time I would offer reports of all the crop circles that appeared, and some others from the US and Holland and Germany,it was around 2000 when I started to dowse on site and from Google Earth. To compare results both on site and Google to each other to confirm working off Google proved correct as well, even to the point you could plot the energy Leys position and direction of flow, so the need to travel to each site was reduced during each Summer....Something exciting happened during a dowsing journey near Marlborough, while I was dowsing in the car a voice said why dont you visit me, it was Merlin I believe, I said I was too humble and unfit to do that yet, but I would some day.It all happened out of the blue and shook me up for a while, but I did visit Merlins Mount in the college grounds and spent some time there, I believe Merlin to be buried just south of the Mound in the valley there.
mike
Professional
Professional

Re: Crop Circle 2000 Report.

Post by mike »

At the time crop circles were appearing all over the UK and the planet most if not all came during the Summer months, but I remember one half circle came close to the A45 near the new NEC buildings and formed in weeds/grass at the side of the road just after Christmas.The formation had energy Leys involved and was laid very well, someone had seen this formation and reported it while driving to work to Birmingham.Another time a crop circle appeared in fields belonging to Kew gardens, I dowsed the formation genuine with powerful forces and asked Kew Gardens to run some sort of study of the soil and seeds to prove changes had occured, but never heard back from my email to them.I had people following me asking questions when I travelled to formations around the country, they were office people in shirt and ties, not your average croppy,all the questions were like what do you think makes these formations, and could it be aliens doing it ?
I had no doubt the crop circles were an interaction between energy Leys above ground level but planetary forces reacting to charged clouds passing overhead,with the design of the formation a frequency blend of the power of these two forces getting excited and releasing its power forming different designs but geometric structures every time.The energy and influence of genuine crop circles remained till May 16 to 17 the following year at the precise position of the formation,then overnight disappeared with the radial and concentric forces gone which spread for miles in every direction, these are the forces we see and dowse at every ancient site both in the UK and all places abroad today.
The power of crop circles could be dowsed from light aircraft at 1500 feet up, the same as all ancient sites were when passing over Avebury and Stonehenge and the like,the force may react with much higher atmosphere levels I just dont know for sure, I dowse the crop circle and ancient site forces like the magnetic forces on the Sun, rising to great heights then dropping down again to be be absorbed by the forces at ground level.I have not looked at crop circles and the pictures of the formations for years now, its not Im not interested, just that dowsing has opened so many different doors I cannot spend so much time looking at one phenomenon alone now.