Nine Ladies stone circle energy patterns

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Dowser_Shaun

Nine Ladies stone circle energy patterns

Post by Dowser_Shaun »

Hello there fellow Dowsers, Im Shaun. I beleive I've found the right place and people to talk to by joining the forum. Last June I purchased some dowsing rods in an attempt to find water pipes in the quarry I work at. It proved very successful, I wanted to know more about these rods. After watching a video on the Internet that stated a pub was built on two ley lines which jogged a memory from years ago about a wood named 'cross leys' I began to investigate more, before long coming to the conclusion, many stone circles are in fact constructed on Britain's Ley network. So on 30.6.22 I headed of to stanton Moor and began to dowse the Nine Ladies stone circle for a potential Ley line. I beleive I have found more than a Ley. The rods crossed as I entered the circle and opened on exit which I expected, yet in the center they spun around like helicopter rotors. I used a pendulum in between the stones where it swung from side to side. Yet in the center nothing occurred. Move it a foot to the north however it rotated antibclockwise, and a foot to the south of the center it rotated clockwise does any one have any answers what causes this? I've visited many sites all over the UK in the past year. Each giving off different energy patterns. Yet the only place I have found to have a similar rotation effect on the pendulum is in a room in Tutbury Castle where the rods also spin round frantically over the spot. If any one has had any experiences like this I'd like to hear from you and also suggest any sites worth visiting.

Thank you
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Re: Nine Ladies stone circle energy patterns

Post by Grahame »

Hi Shaun, and welcome to the forum. I've moved your post to the Earth Energies section, since that's what you're talking about.

What you are dowsing in the centre is what we call a blind spring, which is where there is rising water that is blocked from getting to the surface. It is a characteristic of energy centres. There is a vortex in the centre that causes the rods to spin, and your pendulum is picking up the edges of the energy field, which is sometimes called a 'dome', especially in the US.

Have a browse through the Glossary of Terms on the main website, there's a wealth of information in there.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.