Methods or madness?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Methods or madness?

Post by BobD »

Hello all,

After some lively discussion on this board about the methods dowsers/diviners use for remedial energy work, I began to wonder how many of us use purely physical dowsing (defined however you wish), how many use pure divination (by whatever means), and how many use a combination or another technique. What is your opinion about the mechanism involved? How many use pure intention to remove geopathic stress, how many use physical objects (rods, etc.), and how many use a combination or some other technique? Why do you use what you use and how well is it working for you? How long have you worked in this way, and how have your clients responded? Do you use dowsing, divination, or outside confirmation from other sources to verify the efficacy of your work? If you don't feel comfortable discussing this on the board, please e-mail me or post a private message. I'm just endlessly curious about what it is we do, and I'd greatly appreciate any feedback.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
ocd
Novice
Novice

Re: Methods or madness?

Post by ocd »

Hi Bob
Yourself and Geoff are far more experienced than me, but I have read all your posts with interest.
I had some strange experiences last year in a house I was living in that was very geopathically stressed.
I dowsed a water vein running through the house in the lounge where I sat on the sofa, and my bed upstairs. I didn't sleep well or feel relaxed in the place.
The black line was about three feet wide if I remember rightly, I searched the web for info on how to deal with it, hammering rods into the ground wasn't an option because outside was concrete and pavement.
I found a european site (possibly german or spanish? sorry can't remember for sure?) that declared oak to be immune to certain types of geopathic stress. The site stated that oak trees thrive in areas of geopathic stress and create a free zone.
The site declared they could create free zones in peoples houses by lifting the carpets and laying cork tiles along the length and width of water veins throughout the house and then replacing the carpet so the cork cannot be seen.
Anyway the woman in B&Q (the hardware store) laughed at me and said they hadn't stocked cork tiles since the 80's.
So I found a small oak pot (an inch in diametre) and placed it on the centre of the line, this created a stress free zone of 2 or 3 feet in diametre.
I went and found a larger lump of oak and placed it under my bed and this cleared my house and I believe next door too.
Whether or not it was a physical cure or an intention belief based cure I'm not sure, but it did clear that line, but not all the black energy in the house.
Have a look on leymandemon.com or leylinedemon.com can't remember which, a scottish dowser with interesting views on ill health and black spirit lines.

ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Dealing with geopathic stress is not something I have done often, but when I do, I use a combination of dowsing and intent. I use dowing to ascertain info about the GS and then use intent to change/move it and use my pendulum to monitor what I am doing with intent. I have had very good responses from the people I have helped.
Practice random acts of kindness
arthur hamlin
Competent
Competent

Post by arthur hamlin »

Interesting area for comment Bobb.
In the end I believe you will find we will all have different means of achieving these goals.
I personally believe it is the kind of thought or make up of that thought that matters.
In the past I had automatic drawings done to show me what these thoughts looked like as they shot out of the head. All in various colours and shapes.
I believe that the notion of intent is a reference of intending to apply one self to that subject/problem which is in your mind and that the actual act/event of that pre -intent notion is yet to be acted out by a full blown thought act. Some of course just need to have a very slight thought or intent for matters to be resolved.
I personally work with my day time spirit guide to achieve results without dowsing tools.
For instance if someone says they are needing help because of what they believe is Geopathic Stress affecting them or someone else in the home I will request my guide to go there and report back to me his findings. This takes approx 15/30 seconds.
Sometimes the spirit guide of that physical person arrives before I pick up the phone to tell me this but sometimes they are not able to, it is than that I ask my guide to take a look or to engage the higher guide of the physical person with the woes.
If it is Geopathic stress affecting them I find that in most instances I am told it is due to the Water Table at the time of Ebbing. I than request that he returns and re-programmes the underground structure which the water at great pressure is having effect upon. So that if the energies emanating to the surface are at say 500,000 cycles per second they are now at say 300,000 c.p.s so that the knee,hip or whatever body component part of that person sleeping above is affected is now in most instances no longer affected by this harmful source.
Arthur
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

I read all this info about water veins with interest, as i have dowsed (please note, my terminology may not be exactly correct cause I am relatively new to all of this) that there is a sort of grid of water veins running around my property and underneath my house, however, I also dowse (and feel) that the effects of it are so slight as to be negligible. I also dowse that there is some kind of energy vortex/spiral/whatever you want to call it, in my kitchen. This also though does not seem to be detrimental, in fact, I have come to realize that these are perhaps reasons why I was drawn to buy this house in the first place.

I would be interested in how to ascertain more about this but I'm not sure where to go to from here...(most of the talk about spirals and energy lines is still a bit beyond my skills at this point in time)
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Ref your 'kitchen spiral', Carol, I have dowsed that I have one of those outside my front door, my dowsing co-researcher has one in her kitchen and a dowser friend of ours has a pair of very small ones in her kitchen. I have found that these go in pairs usually about 50 yards/metres apart. One of the spirals marks the spot where energy rises and t'other where it descends so you get a semi-circle of energy. We also found that these pairs of vortices are located about 4 km apart in the form of a hexagons that cover all land surfaces. Dowsing, I find that their purpose is to balance the energy of the land and the energy has no electromagntic component.

(Carol) "I have come to realize that these are perhaps reasons why I was drawn to buy this house in the first place. "

Interesting you should say that because three of us over here bought houses that were either adjacent to or contained these spirals.

Geoff

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Hmmm, now I shall have to figure out if my kitchen spiral is where energy rises or descends, my intuition tells me its where the energy rises. I'll try figure out where the corresponding one is.
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

You might be able to map dowse it, or find its centre with rods. It should be abour 50 metres away from you, possibly west of you.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

Geoff Stuttaford wrote:You might be able to map dowse it, or find its centre with rods. It should be abour 50 metres away from you, possibly west of you.

Geoff
Actually, I dowsed now. Mine is upward energy and the other is in fact SW of me, approx 50metres (I havn't dowsed to get the exact distance, I will still do that sometime).
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Yes. South west is confirmed.

Geoff
Geoff

Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

Hi Bob;

To return to your original question; I think most people use a combination of tools and widgets, combined with intent and will. Ultimately it's the intention that does it, but sometimes our feeble imaginations need some props to help the work along. I usually carry a selection of tools such as various wooden wands, various lengths of steel, brass and copper rods, copper coils, flower essences, singing bowls, crystals.... and so on. Sometimes it's not clear which remedy I need to work with; then it's a surreptitious dowsing session with a pendulum inside the boot of the car to decide on what to use!!
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hello everyone,

Well, what a marvelous response after a mere day. In response to what I've read so far, and to be fair about this process, I should write about my "typical" process. But first, since I can't help myself, I'd like to offer some feedback on "ocd"s notion about oak deflecting negative energy pathways. I was reminded of something I'd read from another dowser stating that oaks usually grew above underground water channels (black lines, water veins, earthrays, etc.). A nearby neighbor with lots of red oak and white oak trees also has a number of water veins flowing through the woods. So I checked for what I call a "Wet Etheric Line", which in this case was very powerfully geopathic, and followed it right through a couple of very healthy red oaks. No deflection. In fact the trees are over 100 years old, judging by diameter, and appear very healthy. Either intent alone has more to do with the deflection using oak, or maybe only "deceased" oak works?

Having said this, I'm reminded of how much intent is used in my map dowsing, and even in my onsite dowsing, when I selectively dowse for certain types of energy patterns, filtering out the unwanted information. In the process I use dowsing (body alone or Y-rod, depending on circumstances), divination to ask advice on how to proceed and answer yes/no questions about direction, distance, depth, and other quantities/qualities, and intent to start the process, intuit the questions to ask, and stick with the procedures needed to resolve the issue at hand.

I'm reminded of the seven, 5-layer groups of externally-generated energies surrounding humans ( I call it the "Human Spherical Field"), since the layer beyond the "mental" is called "causal". In what I've read about this term, it applies to the energy received from an external source that leads to our thinking a particular thought. Although it can lead to some pretty fatalistic philosphical tangents, I find the notion rather appealing. In essence it refers to intuition/hunch/inspiration. Without the hunch, where's the theory? Without the theory, where's the testable hypothesis? In other words, scientific processes, when done at their best (not just trying to prove something for financial reward), begin with a jump start from something quite mysterious. Know any mainstream, corporately-funded scientists willing to admit to this?

Another thought on intent. Intention can certainly live beyond a human's production of it. I once watched a naked, mid-thirties, semi-transparent guy walk past my dining room entryway, through the living room, and then through a wall. I found out later that the spot he walked through was formerly a doorway connecting two apartments divided from a larger home. I also found out that a previous owner had died there. I got together with the folks next door, became friends, and reopened the doorway so the naked guy could walk more freely in his home. However we never saw him again. But clearly his intent was living on in some form, enough to walk through walls!

So here's a related question on intention. If energy diversions/dissipations can be willed into place, does the effect end with our deaths, or does some small part of us live on in every remedial act, just as the copper/coated steel rods I put into place will probably outlive me.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

BobD wrote:So here's a related question on intention. If energy diversions/dissipations can be willed into place, does the effect end with our deaths, or does some small part of us live on in every remedial act, just as the copper/coated steel rods I put into place will probably outlive me.
I can't speak for anybody else, but in my opinion, the effect does not end with our death, but carries on.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Thanks for your detailed description of your methods, Arthur (some of which are similar to mine), and if there are any other brave souls out there willing to divulge, please feel free. I will continue to do so in an upcoming post, but I'm working on it as something that I'll post on my website also. I've hesitated to do so in the past since I was concerned about newcomers to dowsing getting themselves or their neighbors in trouble by deflecting dangerous energies without proper heed to consequences. I'm going to do so anyway, trusting in the good intentions of people willing to even believe in something seemingly so tenuous (is that the word I'm after?).

Anyway, regarding upward and downward-moving spirals, the most common ones I've come across occur much more frequently than 50 meters. I call them Electric and Magnetic Vortices, and the are found at the intersection of every "alternating Telluric Channel". The AC channels are apparently the reaction of the Earth to deeply flowing DC Telluric Channels, many of which are mapped by oil company and mining geologists as a way of improving their location of oil and mineral deposits. The AC lines occur about every 8-10 feet, making the vortices (both are slightly beneficial) quite common. The other upward-moving spiral I've found (counterclockwise spin) I call a "Spring Spiral" (very beneficial), and it's a potential site of a "Blind Spring". The water is moving upward in a tube or fissure, but hasn't yet formed an underground pool of water. My question on determining what's what is, how many layers in the spiral? If it's 5, that's a Spring Spiral.

Regarding methods, how do I "know" this? By trusting in a data gathering technique. I simply ask to see all of the energy layers in any formation I'm looking at. This process of filtering or tuning seems to be common to dowsers, diviners, or anyone else who wants to find something out about one specific thing and not the whole of reality in one scoop. I use a Y-rod, sweeping it horizontally in front of me, and as I hit a layer, with the rod swinging down, I note it's relative position. I then reset the rod horizontally and sweep for the next layer. To finish I ask for the total number of layers, in order to verify the amount I've seemingly found, by counting upward until the rod reacts, again while sweeping the rod horizontally in front of my body. And I cross-check this total by counting downward from a higher number, using the same procedure, just to be clearer on the figure. I don't know who/what I'm asking, nor do I have a need to know. It's my personal "black box".