Possible EEG Glossary Edit?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Re: Possible EEG Glossary Edit?

Post by BobD »

Hello Grahame,

It's nice to see that you've been tuning into this. I checked the link to David Cowan's site and read his detailed speculations on the functions, origins, and the overall meaning of various types of energy patterns. Some of them appear to be "Ley Lines" ("Aerial Grid Lines" in my work), some may be what I call "Geodetic Lines", some may be "Serpent Lines" and some may even be water veins. Without more specifics as to the pattern of the formations, what I call their "signature", I can't tell what conclusions can be drawn about "Ley Lines" as an overall man-made system. It seems, from what he shows for data, that it's just as likely the energy patterns were there well before us and are simply altered by large metallic accumulations (stones/faults/deposits) much as they are when I place a more refined version of this metal (L-rod) in its path. It's so hard to figure out what our distant ancestors had in mind, and so appealing to offer grand theories about their intent. Here in the States we find many native mounds, some of which may have been built to at least take advantage of the ability of people to detect earth energies. And some even appear to be sited to follow energy formations, form for form. But I haven't seen any evidence that the constructions were intended to influence the pre-existing energies, nor have I seen anything that looks like an attempt to generate these energies. Finding the ultimate causes may be beyond even our collective knowledge at this point (it certainly is beyond mine!). Science may say that these correlations are a coincidence and David may see a cause. But all I see is something between the two, synchronicity. There's still lots of data to sift. I think I'll just stick to the more mundane tasks of description, definition, and, in my client's cases, dissipation/deflection, hoping to learn more through the process.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Hi BobD - here's the latest, approaching completion, step by step: Image

You say the 'spread' of the spirals equals the radius of the circles. I think I must reconstruct the spirals but before doing that, any idea how many lines of the spiral would I would cross, moving radially from the circle centrepoint to its perimeter, counting the centrepoint as zero? Would the lines be equally spaced, as I've drawn, or a progression, tighter near the centre, wider near the perimeter? If it's a progression, what's the ratio between any two adjacent lines? Not 0.618 I suppose? If so, I'll have to omit the innermost ones, as I think they'd be infinite in number, getting tighter and tighter but never quite reaching the centrepoint. Actually that makes sense to me - but I know that any preconception I have usually gets blown!

The lines - how do they go? 23 equidistant at night within the circles' the diameter - that's clear. 3 groups of 3 daytime - give me some proportions?

It's a mystery to me, how such dowsed patterns have a fixed number of full-strength elements, out from the centrepoint/centreline, and then stop sharply - nothing beyond. Whereas anything electromagnetic or obeying fractal/square-law would have a theroretically infinite number of elements, getting progressively weaker outward until undetectable.

mod - image tags added - GG
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hello again, fostertom,

Starting at the bottom of your list, I think that if you check with some of the water dowsers, they may tell you that there is indeed an infinite progression of parallel planes that get weaker with distance from the center of the water vein.

As far as line spacing at night and the details of spirals in regard to cylinders, I'll have to get back to you tomorrow when it's daytime here. I plan to sketch the pattern in bare dirt where a water vein crosses an area I scraped with my tractor bucket last year. I was fixing some surface drainage near our house that got rearranged when we received 44+ inches of rain in 36 hours. Anyway, I can probably give you better answers if I just map it all out on the ground. If the lighting is good, I might even be able to photograph it when I'm done. Stay tuned.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

BobD - the centreline on which all this is drawn is actually curved, not straight as I've drawn it?
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Fostertom,
Excellent drawings.
Keep fibonacci always in mind.
In the churchs and cathedrals, and I have been to countless, they are positioned to match an area where two series of crossing sets of lines cross over each other at ninty degrees.
This is not always at the same compass bearing, but is roughly to the cardinal directions, there is a link I will post on britarch which gives the actual precise alignment of every church in england and wales, it go's in a flowing movement across the width from aprox 86 to 92 degrees from compass north.
Anyway where these series of lines cross, they are ALWAYS in sets of nines arranged in three sets of threes, so that you have three lines with two equal gaps between them, then two gaps between the threes sets of 50% more than the gaps between the three lines.
What occurs is that a multitude of these sets of lines run parallel to each other, often 13 sets of nine lines all running parallel and within each other.
This leads to parallel lines at specific distances apart, in the roughly N/S line they are at 34 inchs apart, whilst in the roughly E/W line they end up at 55 inchs apart, I know the exact measure of the distances and why these mesurements occur.
Where this happens you therefore end up with a huge grid( each of the lines with nine lines covers aprox 200 feet)
where rectangles of 55 by 34 inchs are present, then central to all of that other sets of nine lined lines cross through all of that around 360 degrees and form fibonacci spiral pathways within each rectangle.
dependant upon the number of other crossing sets of lines determines how many rectangles are filled with spirals, and the geometry ensures that the spiral rectangles are ALWAYS in sets of fours.
You therefore end up with either 4'8'12'16'20upto eighty spirals in line.
Where you have eighty is where the huge cathedrals are placed, I have been to most.

The lines forming the rectangles are alternate positive and negative, creation occurs at the fibonacci infinite spot as the two opposites are attracted together.
All of this creates everything, so everything is there acting symbiotically with this system, hence the water which allows( hydrogen) the coupled charges to clip onto them.
The churchs are designed to match the grid pattern available and were surveyed by the travelling magi, the dowsers.
The walls had to go higher and higher to match the floor plan of the rectangles to ensure perfect octaves of sound.
The material utilised are to store and refract the coupled charges .
When you enter the church your eyes SEE perfection of measure, your ears Hear perfection of sound, you FEEL perfection of the creative forces, and the dowsers were told to stay silent.
kevin
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Very good, Kevin. I have an inkling of some of that. Starting from the basis of The Sun and the Serpent by Hamish Miller and Paul Broadbent (whose mighty Mary Line's centreline, I discovered, goes right through my farmyard near Dunsford, Dartmoor), I of course found similar but 'smaller' paired lines everywhere, and the varying number (you say 13 - often more like the 19 to 50 range, 3-4 paces apart,going out both ways from the centreline) of alternating +/- parallels that accompany them. Here's one pair of centrelines (not showing the parallels):

- not v clear as Photobucket has reduced the resolution - the bare lines are clearer without the photo background:

I haven't found the centrelines to be always close to N-S/E-W at the crossing points, not even when there's a church built on it.

I also found the lines of intertwining S-vortices regularly spaced on a rectangular grid at the quarter and three-quarter points of the parallels' spacing, the quarter and three-quarter lines being mirror images. The half point is 'empty'.

What you've described begins to unite what I've found, with what I'm drawing for BobD. Possibly what BobD describes is a zoom-in on one of the lines of S-vortices that I find at the quarter and three quarter points - his cylinders are new to me, also what happen vertically - I'm strictly seeing things on plan so far, tho sure to check out the vertical soon. Your sets of three, Kevin, could be the centreline of his vortices and the outer lines skimming his cylinders' perimeters - BobD also finds more 3x3 (daytime) or 22 equi-spaced (night) lines within that. Note that 3x3 plus the 2 gaps between totals 11, daytime - put another night time line between each and you get 21 - are you sure it's 22 not 21, BobD?

Kevin, of your "sets of nines arranged in three sets of threes", I'm so far seeing just the three, maybe, as:
1) line of S-vortices at quarter point
2) centreline or parallel line
3) line of vortices at three-quarter point, mirror image of 1); then
4) 'empty' half point; then in reverse order
3)
2) but opposite +/- to the previous 2)
1)
etc

The parallels of the two paired centrelines must form an approx rectangular grid, but as the centrelines curve, so must the sides of the 'rectangular' grid, which in fact must usually, in fact always, be a curved grid of varying parallelograms i.e. off-90o, in fact of non-equi-sided rhomboids. I hadn't occurred to me to see whether the centrepoint of each vortex belongs also to the quarter/three quarter system of the 'other' set of parallels.

Fibonacci - must look into that. How does that relate to the Golden Mean 0.618 progression? I suspect that would govern the vortices' geometry - the coils not equal spaced as I've drawn, but tightening fractally to infinity towards the centrepoint. Seen this: http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/download/soda.pdf (link broken)
- chapter 6?

Edit: Aha! from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci :
"In the Fibonacci sequence of numbers, each number after the first two is the sum of the previous two numbers. Thus the sequence is 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, etc.
The higher up in the sequence, the closer two consecutive numbers of the sequence divided by each other will approach the golden ratio (approximately 1 : 1.618 or 0.618 : 1)".

And from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio , enlarged image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Fake ... Spiral.png - is this what our vortices look like? - the 'real' not the architectural stonecutter's 'fake' version.

BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hello all,

I'm just about to go outside to try mapping the water vein in the dirt, but though I'd add something about Satyr's home. I map dowsed a Google map sent to my e-mail and found two "Primary Curry Lines", two water veins, and a "Dry Etheric Line" (radial 3 sets of 3 pattern, running to a sinkhole) within the house. I advise Satyr of this and of the possibility of one bed being affected by one of the water veins. She had Geoff deal with it, again from a distance, using his methods. The results, again from my distant perspective are quite interesting! The Curry and Dry Etheric Lines are both now flowing around the house instead of through it, on the S and E sides. And the geopathic energy of the water veins has been greatly dissipated. Using Baron von Pohl's scale of 0 to 16, what was once an 11 during the day and 13 at night is now 3 during the day and 4 at night, below most folk's threshold for symptoms! I don't know how your helpers work, Geoff, but they do a nice job. I would have had to sink 4 rods outside to do the same.

OK, going out to dowse and sketch in the dirt now.
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

That sounds great Bob, the only thing I find strange is that normally, I think, Geoff diverts lines etc over and not around, however I'm not exactly sure what he did in this case and what impact it would have had, I just asked him to sort if out for me and trust what he does. Its great to know the levels are better now. (maybe he will explain to use exactly what he did)
Practice random acts of kindness
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hello Satyr,

You may be right about some of the planes going over/under the house, but I have a hard time confirming that on a flat piece of paper. Maybe if I made a scal model in 3-D? I'm just happy that it's done. Let us know if you notice any differences in family behavior, how you feel, etc.

So, Kevin, fostertom, Grahame, et al,

I did the deed. I raked the dirt mostly clean of forest debris, dowsed what I could in a short length of water vein, traced it at ground level using a twig, then tried to outline it as best I could using a pointed trowel and a jar of diatomaceous earth from our greenhouse. I strung a blanket through the trees to remove patches of sunlight, set up a step-ladder, and photographed the results. I didn't do all of the spirals, except for all four in the middle cylinder. The result is
Image.

I outlined only the outermost straight planes and the middle one. There were 23 equidistant, parallel planes dowsable when I took the photo.

It turns out that by examining things a bit closer I proved myself wrong on a few points. Things are not as pretty as I thought. That's what comes of doing the dirty work of data collection. What I thought could be extrapolated from a few lines turns out not to be repeated precisely.

Firstly, the vertical cylinders don't overlap center to perimeter as I thought. The center of one is about 3 inches from the perimeter of the next, leaving a 6" gap between non-adjacent cylinders. They do go all the way out to the edge of the straight planes though. I had a little trouble sketching one of the cylinders due to surface roots and rocks, and our cat trying to play with me as I drew things.

The next surprise was the odd shapes of some of the vertical spirals. And they do appear to be spirals, not vortices, as the pattern starts precisely at the cylinder center and maintains the same shape as you move upward, making it a "flat" vertical spiral in 3-D. Besides some of the non-cardioid shapes coming out of the cylinder centers, the spiral planes didn't move all the way out to the outer straight planes. Some travel to the second line from the outer one, and some go only as far as the fourth one. This seems pretty messy compared to the precision of man-made, mathematical constructs we'd like to impose on them. Seeing it is making me doubt all of the discussion about Fibonacci, significance in line numbers, etc. Maybe the water veins near you folks are tamer?

fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Ain't it typical - just when we think we're getting a clever grasp on it - boomf - no, it's not that!
Geoff Stuttaford
Silver Supporter
Silver Supporter
Competent
Competent

Post by Geoff Stuttaford »

Satyr wrote: "That sounds great Bob, the only thing I find strange is that normally, I think, Geoff diverts lines etc over and not around, however I'm not exactly sure what he did in this case and what impact it would have had, I just asked him to sort if out for me and trust what he does. Its great to know the levels are better now. (maybe he will explain to use exactly what he did)
BobD wrote: "She had Geoff deal with it, again from a distance, using his methods. The results, again from my distant perspective are quite interesting! The Curry and Dry Etheric Lines are both now flowing around the house instead of through it, on the S and E sides. And the geopathic energy of the water veins has been greatly dissipated. Using Baron von Pohl's scale of 0 to 16, what was once an 11 during the day and 13 at night is now 3 during the day and 4 at night, below most folk's threshold for symptoms! I don't know how your helpers work, Geoff, but they do a nice job. I would have had to sink 4 rods outside to do the same.
Just to explain a couple of things, folks, all I did was to seal the whole of the property from any detrimental energy that I found was adversely affecting the inhabitants of that property. The only part my 'helpers' played was to advise me that I could do it. The effect that Bob describes was not part of my intent so I'm not able to explain how it happened though it might be the unintended result of the sealing. I didn't send anything over the house because I didn't find any energy that needed diverting. As I mentioned earlier I'm not able to pick up either Hartmann or Curry lines.

Geoff
Geoff

Those friends thou hast, and their adoption tried, grapple them to thy soul with hoops of steel (Polonius)
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Fostertom,
Here's the link to the compass alignment of all churchs in England/wales.
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/BA/ba94/feat2.shtml (link broken)

I have been to many of these checking and better checking, and I am following in the footsteps of dowsers, most definately.
I find nine parallel lines, they are each one inch in width.
If I pace out the gaps between them, I take seven long strides, 7,12,7,7,12,7,7.
That covers 200 feet.
The distances are to fibonacci sequence, annoyingly inchs are just not correct, and it begins to show over larger distances.

Where lines cross over other lines at a point, a series of lines create polygons around that point, and they are at thirteen inchs and multiples of thirteen inchs for 55 times, then they switch to 26 inchs .
These lines are carrier waves, which i find no ends to, and percieve of them having no top or bottom, so if you imagine a sort of sheet of glass out into universe.
flowing along these is STUFF, I call it stuff as I don't exactly know what it is, your meandering line is where one of these flows circulates around the points , and each neighboring point circulates in the opposite direction, similer to a cog system in clocks.
it is not the lines moving at all, it is what is flowing upon the lines, and that varies especially morning and evening, and is further altered by the moon.
I conclude that this is due to field interfereance by the sun/moon.
When I said 13 lines, I mean't thirteen times nine, which is 117 parallel lines, composed of thirteen so called leylines running parallel and within each other.
The church alignments give you a clue to the fractal fibonacci based geometry not only covering this globe , but I conclude universe, the major geometrical points on a global scale will be mirrored up and out into universe and will match the stars, as above, so below.
The polygon patterns are the basis of a spiral flowing network of pathways that the STUFF crosses from line to line , always seeking it's created opposite which is at the spiral points.
The opposite spin is created on the geometry that is centred to the centre point of the planet, thus the STUFF flows through the planet and exits out as positive spin STUFF, most of the inrushing negative clamps onto this in a multitude of variations that create all the periodic table of elements, and there will be 144.
These further compound on the flowing system creating all things, the whole planet and all life upon it, they maintain all things in a continuum, an holographic continuum that can be overcome by a sudden surge of either positive or negative, this will be the basis of earth quakes and volcano activety.
It's an electrical universe, and we have the method in our hands to contact this system and comprehend it, this knowledge has been veiled for good reason , it has been weaponised in past civilizations, and the power involved will make nuclear look like sparklers.
The TIME must be upon us to comprehend again this creative system, no pressure?
kevin
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Kevin, I'll need a while to take that in, but one thing - am I missing something? Why the (very interesting) church orientation data? that doesn't say anything about the orientation of the crossing lines, does it? I find them going at any old angle across the nave.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Fostertom,
The church alignment matches the dominant parallel lines relative to the position in the lattice structure of a matrix.
I normally find 89 alignments of nine lines centred externally to each church, there will be 55 sets centred on one point, and 34 on another point, normally there is a minimum of four such points externally to each church, often one such point will be marked by a so called cross with polygon shaped steps around it, those steps will be thirteen inchs each step, sometimes the geometry produces other patterns such as squares, but mainly they are polygons.
The interferance patterns of lines are therefore complex in the utmost, but simple if you keep it simple.
The one stone left standing at most churchs will be on the south side of the church.
http://www.svpvril.com/Fig_11.1.html
I would recommend looking at all of the pictures on that link by using the two buttons previous and next page.
The wells in the churchs are always placed where positive upsurge points are sited, hence it is called holy water, it is highly positively charged water, exactly what we should be drinking, not this dead stuff out of pipes.
The whole lattice structure of the matrix is sort of fractal, made of dead stright lines that are both positive and negative, this can all change around , and it does , especially dependent upon the moon.
all the other planets chip in as do many star systems, it's a bit like an orchestra playing, and they all pluck at the strings (lines) as they do so.
I have been three years sorting all of this out, virtually non stop, so take your time to absorb it, otherwise it can overload you, I can switch from signal to signal at will, and can easily build up the whole layout of churchs and megalithic sites in no time at all.
This is all about universal energies, not earth energies, the earth is a consequence of geometry, as is all the other globes of creation, and they are all immersed in a sea of energy, that sea has been called God, it might be, I have no idea at all, but am driven to fully comprehend it
Kevin
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

BobD wrote: Let us know if you notice any differences in family behavior, how you feel, etc.
Well, its early days still, so I haven't noticed much, except that I am sleeping better and seem to be very wide eyed and bushy talied in the morning and during the day, whereas before I tended to always feel a bit tired.
Practice random acts of kindness