Possible EEG Glossary Edit?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Possible EEG Glossary Edit?

Post by BobD »

Since I'm rather new to the Forum, I thought I'd follow Grahame's advice and check out the EEG Glossary for possible additions/edits.

When looking at "Water Lines" I noticed the sketch of 3 groups of 3 lines, showing the vertical view of the main energy pathway. The problem I have is that this is the pattern I find only from sundown to sunrise. It matches the pattern I find in the radial lines flowing into a sinkhole (energy sump, cavity vortex, etc.). Beginning at sunrise, I find that the pattern changes to one of the same width, but a total of 23 equidistant lines. The energy during the daytime opposes the water flow below, while at night they are the same.

To add additional complexity, perhaps more than can be shown in a sketch, I find overlapping, vertical cylinders of energy all along the pathway, and left- and right-handed spirals connecting the centers of every other cylinder, all within the width of the main pathway. It's one of the most complex patterns I've found, and this only describes the central pathway, not all of the side lines that water dowsers can use to estimate depth, etc. Beautiful in form, energizing in the short term, used often by animals to find water, flowing from highly energetic, beneficial, hidden springs, but deadly after chronic exposure. That sort of complexity is part of why I love to dowse!
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Re: Possible EEG Glossary Edit?

Post by fostertom »

BobD wrote:left- and right-handed spirals connecting the centers of every other cylinder
Do you find these lefts and rights are the two ends of an ornate S-shape, like this Image?
Not that I've detected the vertical cyls, just the centrepoints of the spirals, which I've been calling vortexes.
Last edited by fostertom on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Nice work, fostertom! You've got it exactly right. Now simply add these spiral "waves" as a vertically flipped mirror reflection and you've got half of the entire spiral pattern (which you're also correct about being vortices, if you check them in 3-D). Then center a single-walled, vertical cylinder on each point of the spirals, add another cylinder between each of those, and add the entire double spiral pattern you've illustrated, along with its vertical mirror image. It's a lot to fit into a drawing but I do like the color coding you did as it makes the spirals easier to follow. In the first edition of "Planetary Patterns", I tried to illustrate this in simple black & white, but it got too muddy to make much sense of it. So the second edition doesn't try to show the cylinders or spirals, it just describes them to some extent. Some day, if I get around to doing an update and rewrite, or if a publisher ever shows interest, maybe I'll find someone who's good at computer illustration to help.
"Develop an infallible technique, then place yourself at the mercy of inspiration." (from a craftsman, but it applies widely)
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Like this?

6/9/08 -GG- image link fixed
Last edited by fostertom on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Yes! If you bump the bottom drawing one cylinder either left or right, then superimpose the bottom drawing on the top one, you've got what I pick up from pattern dowsing a water vein onsite. Of course you'd still have to add either 23 equidistant horizontal lines (day) or 3 groups of 3 lines (night) within the width of the spiral & cylinder pathway. How you'd color code all this for clarity is beyond me. But I originally thought that if I ever found a publisher, I'd use acetate overlays to add the vortices, cylinders, side lines, etc., one sheet at a time.

So did you figure all of this out from my description or did you dowse it out on your own?
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

BobD, can you detect these things at a distance? (I live in South Africa) Cause since I found the water veins underneath my property I have been fascinated by them and would like to know if there is any kind of significance in them. Hmmm, not sure if that is exactly what I want to say, but can't think of another way to put it, I feel that there is something that I need to know about these water veins, but I have no idea what it is or how to find out what it is... maybe you can help?
Practice random acts of kindness
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

Like this then?

Good job we built the picture up step by step - hard to imagine otherwise - and to sort out by dowsing in the 1st place!

Are the proportions, typical spread relative to cyl spacing, cyl diam etc right? And typical dimension - did you say 8ft cyl centre to centre?

mod - GG - image link fixed
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Fostertom,
Class drawing, exactly as I detect, especially along the aisles of churchs.
I find the centres always conform to fibonacci ( inchs are fractionally out)
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/malta/tarxien.php

http://mynthon.net/zdjecia/view/Malta/t ... e%2023_jpg

kevin, spiralisious
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hello fostertom,

Great job again on the drawing! The only other edit I'd make is the position of the cylinders relative to each other. Two cylinder circumferences meet at the center of the cylinder between them. In other words, the cylinders all overlap by 50%. The width of the outermost lines, and the circumference of the cylinders, is about 34 inches in the water vein not far outside my door. So to answer your question about on-center spacing, cylinder-to-cylinder, it's about 17 inches. Thanks again for drawing this. What software are you using?

Hello satyr,

Yes, apparently I can detect energies at any distance. The furthest I've done from home is a complete energy survey from the blueprint of a home being built in Costa Rica. So if you can forward a Google map of your locale to my e-mail, preferably on a small scale so I can discern positions more precisely, I'll gladly tell you whatever I can about your water line/vein.

Hello Kevin,

I really like your examples of stone spirals. I've seen similar photos before in some books on archeology, but couldn't recall where they were located. They look like interesting sites to map-dowse.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

BobD,
Hello to you too.
To improve the measuring of my detection, I made a piece of oak straight edge which I suspend from my little fingers, this gives a distance of 3/4 inch from the rods to the string supporting the 1.5 inch width of oak.
the edge of one face of the oak therefore matchs the rods.
as I settle firmly on an alignment I drop the oak the inch or two it is above the ground and mark.
This is best indoors on a flat floor.
The measurement of 34 inchs, and 17 inchs are to fibonacci, if you measure in a ninty degree direction to the 34 you should find 55 inch measure giving the rectangle that the fibonacci spiral will be contained within.
the spiral is created by all the other lines passing through the dominant rectangle at various other alignments, and the content/s flowing on the lines been drawn to or emitting from the end point of the spiral, imo.
Each line either side of the rectangles are positive and negative , and this is where the duality of creation spirals together in DNA fashion.
All of this is acting symbiotically with that which it created , hence the water, especially the hydrogen part of water which acts as transfer agent.
Where positive emitts from the planet gravity is different to the norm. it push's up against the norm push down, thus the water raises up with it, this water is positively charged, or holy water as it is called in the church's.
The tarxien temple is one of several on Malta, and there are stunning spirals everywhere there.
the tarxien temple has been protected by been buried, so the carving are fresh and clear.
Fibonacci is king.
Kevin
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Fostertom,

After reading my previous post I realized I mistyped something. The DIAMETER, NOT the circumference of the cylinders measures 34 inches. Sorry.

And Kevin,

I must admit I'm not quite sure of the meaning of all of your posting, but I get the rising water = positive energy part. The ancient Chinese figured that one out a while back. I'm not quite sure how your dowsing device works. I 'm having trouble visualizing it. In terms of which part of the pattern creates which other part, I'll leave that to others better versed in causality. I'm just trying to figure out patterns at this point, hoping for a more uniform and descriptive terminology for Earth Energies in general. Thanks for your posting though. If I puzzle over it a bit I'm sure I'll get more out of it. I feel like a pretty slow student sometimes but I really enjoy the variety of opinions I see on this form!
fostertom
Beginner
Beginner

Post by fostertom »

BobD, it's basic AutoCAD, which I use architecturally. It won't 'do' spirals automatically, as it will other simple forms, so I did a spline curve thro a succession of points at 45o increments, each an equal increment out from the centre (note that the innermost bit is missing - does it continue, fractally, tighter and tighter forever? My guess is yes). That prob amounts to one kind of mathematical spiral - there are probably alternative formulae, producing different progressive shapes. Don't know if this is the 'correct' one, for what you dowsed.

Before adjusting the cyls, and the scale, a bit more info - what should the 'spread' of the spirals be, relative to cyl diam/spacing? Should the spirals be neatly contained within the band defined by the cyls' diameter?

I'm simply reproducing what you've found here - once finalised, I have questions to ask, and comparisons to my findings!
Satyr
Novice
Novice

Post by Satyr »

BobD, I sent you an email, I hope you got it...
Practice random acts of kindness
BobD
Novice
Novice

Post by BobD »

Hello fostertom,

Yes, I rechecked the spiral width vs. outermost lines and the cylinder diameter. They all appear to match at 34 inches, at least on this water vein. I'll check some other veins from other blind springs today just to be certain, but everything I've run into for the past 6 years seems to have been identical in width, even though I didn't always pull out a tape measure. Part of measuring the width could theoretically throw off a width measurement. If you use a carpenters steel tape measure instead of a wooden ruler or fibergass tape, as I do, it's probably a good idea to mark the outer lines you dowse with wooden markers first, then use the tape to measure. Otherwise the metal could partially deflect the line you measure as you measure it.

I wish I had the talent and patience to learn a CAD program. I have one called Turbo CAD Designer 2D/3D, but the learning curve is as steep as the spirals you've been drawing! Maybe this Winter I'll have time to finally dig into it.
Grahame
Site Admin
Site Admin
Proficient
Proficient

Post by Grahame »

I'm itching to respond to this thread in more detail, but as I'm away at present and sitting in an internet cafe, I'll have to be brief. I think the triad of lines for water originally came from Guy Underwood, who seemed to find everything in triads. I think it's still a valid picture for beginners, as the 'edge-middle-edge' model is easy to pick up and can be applied to any linear feature.
But yeah, when you get down to the fine detail, it's definitely spirals all the way! :mrgreen:

Scottish dowser David Cowan always finds lots of spirals on water lines, although not quite the same as the ones you are describing. The nearest I have seen to this is some more current and as-yet unpublished work by Billy Gawn on the nature of energy lines, where they are comprised from interlocking spiral segments of opposing polarity. I can't really say much more on those just now; we'll have to wait for Billy to do a write-up on them.
Grahame
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it - Terry Pratchett.