The function of ancient sites

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

The function of ancient sites

Post by Vapour Trail »

I have spent much of this year visiting many sacred sites in North Wales and Debyshire trying to work out, through dowsing mainly, what the purpose of ancient sites is. Specifically I am interested in understanding how they work from an energetic perspective :-
  • * What is the purpose of the lines of energy in particular geometric formations?
    * How can they be utilised?
    * Are some sites "broken" and need fixing?
    * What are the effects of the energies from such sites on the surrounding countryside and populations nearby?
    * What are the effects on a dowsing practitioner or visitor to these sites?
I don't intend to clutter up tghis forum with all my ramblings on the subject, so I refer you instead to my blog site where my visits are recorded and somewhat analysed for common features and effects : http://www.hedgedruid.co.uk

I would be very interested in hearing any information that you can suggest from your own experience that contributes to this area of study. Books I have many of, theories abound, but what are YOUR direct experiences of energies at these sites, and how do you think they work?

Thank you for contributing.
Chris (aka Vapour Trail)
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Re: The function of ancient sites

Post by Kevin »

Vapour trail,
How do?
I have been wandering about ancient sites for the last three years, constantly finding more and more.
I have put aprox 3,000 posts on the megalithic portal as cropredy, and nearly as many on crop circleconnector.
I knew many things in an instant, by going back to the spot where that occured , I can understand somewhat what occured to me.
I find a matrix, a matrix of neutral nature, it acts as a carrier lattice framework for a duality of variant resonant frequencies.
Imo, the megalithic sites were built to interact with this matrix, as it provides the interface between dimensions of different geometry.
We exist in 3D, but are part of 4D, the sites reflect the geometry, and it is all to fibonacci sequence, where typically a ratio of adjoining vector points will be to 55/34 ratio, those are the high concentration points such as avebury , Glastonbury tor, etc, etc.
The duality is opposite spin , and they form DNA spirals and twine together as lovers, they are mirror faced internally, and creation and dissolvement are released and entrapped inside the mirror like strands releasing between dimensions.
The typical barrow would have been covered in alternate layers of organic and inorganic materials ala wilhelm reichs orgone accumulators, and the massive mass of stones acting as resonant accumulators, we now only view remnants of a past knowledge.
the henges, and I include all so called hill forts are to seperate and re-distribute the two flows, the stone circles are later additions in this manipulation.
kevin
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Hey thanks Kevin,

Nice to meet someone who can have a meaningful discussion about this. I really appreciate your pertinent and plentiful discourse on this subject. I have to agree with almost every single element of what you have said. I have started my own investigations off from the ground up, from first principles, and have reached most of the same conclusions as yourself.

I will take each of your statements in turn and show you how they relate to my own thinking on this so that you can compare. Hopefully we can stimulate further discussion about this, as I think this has to be one of the primary questions that motivates us all to work harder to understand these phenomena.

1. "I have put aprox 3,000 posts on the megalithic portal as cropredy, and nearly as many on crop circleconnector."

That's what I'm talking about - that's a fantastic achievement in spreading the knowledge and hopefully sparking people's imaginations off so that they re-engage with the world around them and expand their thought processes. A worthy work you have achieved there.
I have found The Megalithic Portal (http://www.megalithic.co.uk) to be an invaluable resource and would recommend it to anyone who needs to plan their ancient site visits. Although their mapping system could do with integrating into something sharper like Google Maps, or Multimap.
CropCircleConnector (http://www.cropcircleconnector.com ) is seemingly one of the few genuinely interested crop circle sites I have come across. If you haven't read it already I would recommend Lucy Pringle's book "Crop Circles" - she makes interesting correlations with the dowsing, geometric and spiritual elements of the circles.

2. "I find a matrix, a matrix of neutral nature, it acts as a carrier lattice framework for a duality of variant resonant frequencies."

As do Kal and I. The neutral energy seems to form the structural grid and cardinal alignment aspects of the underlying sub-strata of energy throughout and across the sites. I suspect this is the Hartmann Grid that we are finding. The "variant resonant frequencies" you speak of seem to have qualities that reflect the vitality of the energy flows (and hence the site) and can be affected by environmental pollution, especially electricity power lines and chemical pollution sources.

3. "the megalithic sites were built to interact with this matrix, as it provides the interface between dimensions of different geometry"

One element missing in that statement - US! WE provide the interface that interacts via the sacred sites. Undoubtedly we tune into the existing energy sources of the site (the earth, the sun, the moon the stars), but we also bring the potential to generate energies (thought forms, intentions, feelings, emotions). These elements we bring provide the possibility to imprint those sensora onto the site (manifestations) or enmesh ourselves into the site, and Gaia, in order to learn, know, and improve. In some cases Kal and I have 'worked' the energies to facilitate a more free-flowing of energies across the site. This felt purposeful.

4. "We exist in 3D, but are part of 4D, the sites reflect the geometry, and it is all to fibonacci sequence."

Indeed. Sacred geometry and metrology. I find it interesting that the so-called Imperial measurement system was so accurate in its relation to the size of the earth, radius of the earth and moon, et al. There is a knowledge therein that we have discarded, and recently trounced with the introduction of the Metric system, a purely "scientific" yard-stick (oh, what an ironic term!). John Michell makes this point well, and I also recommend "The Golden Thread of Time" by Crichton E.M.Miller.
I'm not one for measurements usually, but when I have used my laser measure at sites they always translate to Alexander Thom's "megalithic yard" in an way that re-enforces his theory.
There is a global understanding of number and measure evidenced throughout sacred sites that is both insistent and consistent. These early cultures were all getting their information from the same source, whether that be observation of the heavens or from intuitive knowledge sources in another dimension - your fourth dimension. Rarely visited these days, except by archaic revivalists.

5. "The duality is opposite spin , and they form DNA spirals and twine together as lovers"

Poetically put. This is what we find. We have recently uncovered the double helix pattern at stone circles (they may exist at other sites too - we have simply concentrated on circles). My current theory is that this is formed of two opposing yet inter-twining streams of male (sun powered) and female (moon powered) energy flows that move in a corkscrew motion around each other, alternately attracting and repelling each other like two opposed magnets. This is in line with Ed Lederskin's theory of the way that magnetic energy flows. Was he an unrecognised visionary, or a deluded crackpot? I make no judgments. I merely test theories that may add grist to the ever-churning ideas mill.
"As lovers" sums it up nicely, There is a love energy that is bound up with this energy flow. When we have tried to 'connect' with circle energies we have been instructed that the emotions of love and gratitude are the correct temperaments to display, as this produces effects. It seems to be the lingua franca, the exchange mechanism that is used by the human to bring into being the interface with the site.

6. "The typical barrow would have been covered in alternate layers of organic and inorganic materials ala wilhelm reichs orgone accumulators..."

I have been studying Wilhelm Reich for some time. His experiments have been fascinating, and again he is employing a erotic energy (Eros) to facilitate healing, and balancing of the body and mind's systems. I fancy our stone circle energies map onto Reich's "orgone" concept rather closely. I just think he never knew that there were different types in patterns that had already been worked with by ancient peoples to similar ends. For all his incredible inventions it's a shame he never thought of trying the old existing tools - the L-rods and hazel twigs!

Bryn Celli Ddu in Anglesey is a particularly fascinating example of this orgone accumulator concept. I'm sure you will have visited this place. My quest is to work out how to interact with the energies such that the function of these sites can be utilised once again. Some people probably are already doing this, having worked it out. It's my aim to join those ranks. It's a kind of shamanic self-teaching program.It has to be done first-hand, though. You can't read about this stuff and believe it. You have to do it.

7. "the henges, and I include all so called hill forts are to seperate and re-distribute the two flows, the stone circles are later additions in this manipulation."

Interesting. Later additions? Added because of new knowledge, or for a developing priestly class to gather together greater numbers of people to effect deeper changes that could be disseminated more widely - perhaps in response to a more dire need at some time in the past?

The henges and hillforts separate and re-distribute the flows, you say. I have found evidence of some stone circles having wide flows of energy coming out of the sites and travelling along male and female lines to rejoin at gulleys, cliffs, rivers and valleys to be carried down to the lands below them. I suspect that the neutral paths that connect stone to stone, or site to site, carry structural energies (rather than healing or growth energies) to maintain connections to other energy centres across the larger scale.
I have also found that the male and female streams come apart at the edge of the stone circle to flow around it and then connect to one of the site's female stones (which I call The Transformer or Queen Stone). They re-combine, however, at an outlying King Stone (some of them don't appear very majestic, but they are energetically speaking).

(I detest the name "hillfort" though - they were simply 'protected areas'. I don't believe the 'fortifications' were entirely defensive at first - that came later with the rise of the dominator cultures. I believe that circular mounds and ridges were constructed on peaks to marshall energies, as were stone circles.

Anyway - thank you for beginning the discussion on this. I hope this starts a landslide of additional input!
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Vapour Trail,
I am spending most of my time trying to better identify that which I detect, to that end I find the cutting edge of plasma and electrical universe areas best.
The vast majority of people are too saturated in the downloaded veiled knowledge that is , and I use the word cautiously, taught, more like brainwashed?

I find each line is measurable to one inch wide, I achieve this indoors by approaching each line from opposite directions and marking them on the floor, I have a crude device that is an oak straight edge suspended from my little fingers , thus in line with the vertical part of the L rods.
I therefore propose that we contact the edge of the line, and when i say line I propose they are more akin to sheets with no ends in all directions, cutting straight through all 3d created mass in universe.
The local arrangement of so called leylines is I detect arranged in three sets of threes of these lines, nine lines in total covering aprox 200 feet .
I find that equates to seven long strides and twelve long strides between.
As the witch asked the invading king at the rollrights?
I further find that they repeat again in either direction at a greater distance apart.
I find where the centre line of these nine crosses other centre line lines they do so in fibonacci number sequence, 5,8,13,21,34,55 number of crossing lines, and that an adjacent similer point will also have similer but be in the lower or higher number again to fibonacci , that is in a ratio of say 21/34.
the lower number I detect as female, the higher male, I further detect that the predominant spirals created at the vector point crossing point are going in opposite directions.
The interferance patterns thus created are best seen by two aligned such points that will create a spider pattern as per the aztec lines in Peru.
I will provide links to these patterns been shown by modern means.

The vector points at the surface are where spiral vortexs allow the incoming negative spin charges to be attracted to the point of least resistance, the emitting positive spiral vortex flows operate opposite altogether.

Because of the fibonacci sequence of numbers around 720 degrees about the vector points, four dominant areas of concentration of lines congregate, the vast overall potential of all the lines entering the vector point are thus concentrated into this cross, hence the swastika.
the two adjacent opposite points both create these crosses, and this creates the pathways known as cursus, they are the boundery walls of positive and negative, and the DNA spirals criss cross across to these which is detectable as zig zag patterns, and was in my opinion the basis of all the zig zag patterns between parallel lines in ancient times , especially upon funeral urns.
Those cursus lead directly into the barrow enterance, and were contained by the huge mass of the stones which in turn were insulated electrically by alternative layers of organic and inorganic , as per Reich.

The barrows were about life and death, and were the portal gateways between, built by highly sensitive dowsers who are now dust, I bow to their fabulous past skills.
kevin
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Kevin,

Absolutely fascinating. As I read I just see continual correlations with my work (and that of my friend Kal, who's much more intro the science of this than I am). Despite my inability to follow the finer points of the psychics behind this, I can at least see the picture you're painting of these male and female energies.

Your point about the Finbonnaci sequence is particularly striking (although, obviously, "the most talented mathematician of the Middle Ages" was drawing on things already known and passed down in religion, myth, architecture and elsewhere). If you are saying that male spirals are composed of looser curls or wider bands than female ones, then this is what we find. We have always put it down to a difference in frequency, as this is what the dowsing tells us. That they are of a differing vibrational frequency, resulting in different formations. Hamish Miller demonstrates the Fibonacci geometry in his account of dowsing his house and the manifestations present there in his book "It's Not Too Late", although it's a short section, if I remember. He also correlates with your in-house grid patterns too.
the two adjacent opposite points both create these crosses, and this creates the pathways known as cursus, they are the boundery walls of positive and negative, and the DNA spirals criss cross across to these which is detectable as zig zag patterns, and was in my opinion the basis of all the zig zag patterns between parallel lines in ancient times , especially upon funeral urns.
Wouldn't argue with that! We find these snaking, weaving, undulating paths all around the sites, but primarily (strongest) from the outlying "king" stone. This line then splits into its constituent parts as it nears the circle, to then encircle the site and re-join with a "queen" stone (which is doing the job of transforming radiant light energies from space - sun, moon and star - into these two male and female frequencies and forms. The structure and placement of the site (in terms of alignment, geology and exposure) are therefore important to its energetic potential, I feel.

I would be grateful if you could write some more about the formation of the cross that you mentioned. I don't follow the explanation, not being well read on this branch of physics (or any branch of physics, really!). Could you go over that again for me, please? I'd like to try and find such a construction at a site, if possible.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Vapour Trail,
I try to adhere to K.I.S.S, but I am having to go more and more into the present cutting edge of physics to get the answers, we have as dowsers been too long downtrodden and ridiculed.
As for the cross, and especially the celtic cross and swastika.
Basically I detect the straight line geometry, I call this a lattice structure of the matrix.
Where that lattice meets in high numbers at a point, I call a vector point, where the lines radiate out from that point around 360 degrees, if You view the area in isolation alone.
What occurs is that due to the fractal sequence of the geometry involved a concentration of lines is created at ninty degrees to each other.
The vector points are not equally bisected by radiating lines at even angles as often portrayed, I have a large ships compass that I wear in front of me so that i can quickly record all the alignment angles as per compass.

What then occurs is that where many lines are closely grouped the contents of each of the close by lines is induced to concentrate into the middle line of that group.
As this occurs in a cross feature, you therefore have a high concentration of whichever spin charge is relevant going into or out of the vector point.

You then find two adjacent point one been male, the other female, the male will be larger and have stronger detectable flows especially circulating the point.
if You then think of the simplest utilisation of this with the BANJO henges, one end larger diameter than the other end, this shows the two points encased within the Banjo area, and the embankment and ditch were used to help seperate the two opposite spin charges of male and female, negative/positive.

Each flow will have, and is still in most cases, up onto the embankment and down into the ditch, all of which constantly fluxs mostly at the dictates of the sun and moon, it is due to the FIELD of these two affecting the field of the earth, if you check flow directions they will change especially morning and evening and at times dependent upon the moons position, most strongly at quadreture, when the moon is nearest and thus it's field interferes strongly.

the two crosses of the two seperate points will thus create four pathways bordered by the distance between the points in two direction and the other two pathways width will depend on the angle relative to the two points that the cross is established about.
If that angle is exactly at ninty degrees to the line between the two points, then there will be only cursus pathways in two directions as the other two will be the same line( I haven't found one that actually does that)

The outlet from the banjo henge will have led to the barrow, which is another vector point, or group of points, the major point been the large chamber, the smaller points been the side chanbers.
these were then utilised in fertility and death, a two way pathway of creation and dissolvement .
kevin
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Kevin,

Thank you for the clear explanation. I understood just how clear it was only a few moments ago. By one of those coincidences that makes your head spin I happened to be at BarBrook III stone circle in Derbyshire only a few hours before reading your post, and there I had done my usual sketch of the various energies.
Cold and sleet hampered the exercise, and the last thing I did was to see if any radial lines connected the stones. I dowsed three lines (enough for a triangulation), and though mostly straight, they weren't aligning with the circle's centre, nor were they all perfectly straight - one even bent several feet to connect to a stone (that may have been moved at some time?).
I found that the radials converged on a clump of marsh reeds, at the centre of which was a tell tale faerie ring of light green flattened grass.
[Actually, now that I come to think of it, the faerie ring grass is always flattened in a similar spiral way to that of crop circles. I wonder if the stems have the same unusual bent formation as the stalks of the crops in crop circles do?]
I then dowsed to find the main power centre of the circle. It was exactly the same spot. The radials were all converging on the power centre. This was your vector point indicating the crossing of the centres of energy bands in the underlying earth energy matrix, I presume? The spin vortices?

I'm going to have to spend a bit of time absorbing all of what you've just said. You've given myself and Kal some fascinating things to go and verify for ourselves, and who knows where that might lead us? However, for all dowsing's reliability my fullest insights have been achieved through communing with nature using shamanic techniques. Without this connectivity I used to feel as though I was merely a mapper of energies. Have any of your concepts been brought about by intuitive or gnostic methods other than dowsing? I find it's a very narrow divide between deviceless dowsing and natural magick.

Respect,
Vapour Trail.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Vapour trail,
I stay firmly in touch with nature, and always try to become as ONE with it.
With dowsing,modulate to that you connect with.

When I am detecting the lattice structure of straight lines, THAT IS ALL I THINK OF.
I can switch at will to multiple differeing signals, and by practise and KNOWING recognise which I am atuned to.
The lattice is in my opinion a neutral scaler wave of infinite proportions in all directions, they never ever move or bend or any such thing.
They act as carrier waves for other stuff, that stuff is easily moved about and always seeks it's path of least resistance and it's opposite.
Your fairy rings do occupy the circulations about the vector point in multiple radius of thirteen inchs, and they move in/out each year or over several years on these radius.
there are many single fungi that grow directly on the vector points.
If you go to most towns and villages you will find so called preachers crosses, especially in church yards on the south of the graveyard, you will find many exhibit polygon steps around them of thirteen inch treads.
The churchs are designed around at least four such vector points externally to the buildings, and the polygons about each point have been squared as such to provide the devine proportions of the churchs, every single stone wall etc is precisely positioned, and on top of former megalithic sites, every single one of them.
there is a britcharch link I will provide where a chap took the bearings of every church, all 1750 of them, and they vary across the country in a flow like way, they are not aligned east/west, but across aprox 84 to 96 degrees ,it is because the matrix is fractional, but has mainframe geometry in it, and the cathedrals are sited upon the more mainframe sites, I have the floor plans of every cathedral, and there are no building plans, of course not, the magi, the dowsers set them out.
When you visit any site such as you mention, do not just look for one point, if you do you will become sort of locked onto just that, THINK of other points, push a marker into each point to help, walk around each point then say ten or twelve feet away from the point, and note how many lines cross through the point.

Then switch your thinking to what flows upon the lines, this is what is known as dragon flows, they meander , bisecting points and circulating points, often circulating in opposite direction at each point, so it is like following a snake, it is the aether, and they flow on top of each other in opposite directions, try dowsing below your knees, that lower flow is positive, all above is negative, the never ending serpent that bites it's tail.

Those flows create and maintain the holographic matrix, and all within it, if either flow overloads as at earthquakes, then the matrix is interupted, I have watched this and seen the whole picture turn to jello.
Kevin
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Vapour Trail,
To help You visualise what is occuring , this link may be of benefit.
Use the two arrows to go between pages.
This one shows the flower of life, imagine the petal edges is where the stones are placed in a stone circle, they then accumulate the harmonic frequencies , and build them up in series, the chirality of the specific rocks is important and is central to their crystalline refractive abilities to store and direct the aether flows.
Try to visualise how all curves are merely lots of small sections of straight lines, a circle is actually a polygon with many sides, the aether flows upon this jumping from line to line, as a train does at junctions.
http://www.svpvril.com/dia4.html
kevin
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Hi Kevin,

Glad to hear that it's not just me that sees the necessary cross-over between druidry and dowsing.

I recognise many of the sacred shapes in that diagram - the vesica pisces, the petalled mandala, etc. Especially the flow patterns, as they are the most common form of energy manifestation that is "naturally occurring" for me (i.e. I didn't manifest something specific).

Again, you have thrown a lot of information into the arena, and I need to get a hold of it all, sort through it, follow some of it up, and dowse it for myself in order to get this all clear and integrated into my dowsing patterns and concepts.

You've given me one hell of a homework task! Thanks for taking the time to explain it.

Vapour Trail.
hmj
Beginner
Beginner

Post by hmj »

Hello Vapour Trail

I have been thinkling about your questions and would like to try another tack on them.

I too have dowsed a number of ancient sites throughout Britain - pools, trees, barrows, cairns, circles, forts, temples, ruined churches and religious buildings of various denominations.

In answer to your question 5 ancient sites have shown me that dowsing is if you like "real". I am not just picking up what I think I should because a text book says so. They have also helped me to trust my intuition a bit more. Often if a site felt "wrong", when dowsed it was. However, it is from these "broken" sites that I have learned the most - about myself, the placing of sites in the landscape and possibly human nature - not from the "whole", healed ones!

In answer to your question 3 therefore I am a bit uneasy about a possible belief that ancient (spiritual in many cases) sites are "broken" just because I cannot get an appropriate response. A number of people can dowse a site at the same time and reach different responses - whose are right? Similarily a number of people can dowse a sacred object and get no reaction - yet someone esle can get a prefectly standard response. Is that object "broken"?

Whilst it is agreed practice for site holders to ask for help with secular sites and it is appropriate to help them if you have the skills, do the same rules apply to ancient spiritual sites? Who is the arbiter of what is "broken" in this context? Send respect and good wishes to them yes, but more than that ????. Perhaps their apparent brokeness is for a purpose.

If I might complicate matters further we speak of the strength or weakness of energy at a site. Little is said about the "quality" of the energy rather than the volume. We define it as male or female but what of that energy which is different?

I know of a number of sites throughout Britain where the quality of the energy is more raw and fierce than at other sites. Two of these are currently christian sites; two not so. All are ancient sites of pilgrimage. If that energy were to become too loud, too rough could it have an adverse effect on its community? In other areas we read about an alleged increase in vibrational rates world wide and the possible effects of that on people. With the increased disintegration of society could that ungrounded energy feed back to these sites with increasing negative effects. If this human/site interaction could exist should these sites then be reduced in volume bedfore a tip level is reached?

Finally can some sites be a bit like television sets closed down by the remote. Someone entering the room knowing nothing of the concept of the remote may think they are broken, whilst another, after hunting down the back of the sofa, finds the remote and operates it and the set bursts into life. Did that set need healed?

Anyone like to comment?

Best regards
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

hmj,
Hello,
If we go through each of vapour trails questions,
I consider that the geometry is the lattice structure of universe, and that every point on the surface of each sphere is precisely mirrored out in universe relative to that exact point.
that travelling upon that geometry is a dual spiral wound DNA type flow of omni present aether, and it is travelling and creating and dissolving all of creation in a continuum.
I consider that this duality can be utilised and abused, it is the ultimate provider and equally the ultimate taker, it would make nuclear look like sparklers.
It' s utilisation is encoded in the megalithic and religious architecture world wide, and it's true nature has been veiled from the general population in fear of abuse and weaponisation.
I don't feel broken is the right word, unknown , so mistook is better, the consequences of living in the wrong point and the interaction of especially concrete with the duality are notr realised.
The effects on surrounding depend upon balance of the duality, we are at present existing in a very balanced time, but if not , I consider that is when the henges and megaliths were constructed to locally conserve fertility and life, of humans , stock and farmlands.
I have dowsed almost non stop for the past three years, and have found nothing but the most wonderfull of experiences, excepting some of the people you meet, especially in churchs.
kevin
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Hi HMJ & Kevin,

I read your responses eagerly. Reading back on the provocative nature of the questions I first posed I have to agree with you about the concept of "broken" sites. I can only agree that the term is ill-thought out and not very descriptive, and has implications that neither of you agree with. Well, I see that point entirely.

So, taking on board that there is healing work that can be done at sites that I have been involved in that required me to establish lines of flow for energies, let's re-phrase that "broken" concept as "quiet","unstimulated", "dormant". I see areas of the sites that may not be as energetically active as other parts, and to stimulate the flows through geomancy or meditative interaction promotes an invigoration of those areas that are lacking in any flowing energies or the flows may be weak beforehand.

However, I also throw this into the mix, and that is that I have asked the dowsing rods and pendulums whether a direction of flow for particular lines resulted in "healthy" or "unhealthy" energies, and have had a response indicating "unhealthy". When I have then subsequently inquired about whether I could change that, and should change that, and indeed MAY change that (Sig's rules) - again the response has been positive.

If we can agree that environmental factors like electricity pylons have the potential to affect the subtle energies of ancient sites, then I feel we have a duty to try to alleviate, and potentially cure if we are sufficiently skilled, the harmful effects of such radiation. When we dowsed Runcorn Hill (see http://www.hedgedruid.co.uk/?p=562 )such a situation emerged, and over a couple of visits we managed to shield the site from the nearby electricity pylons. Others on this forum talk of "black streams" and Kevin relates that to crossing points on the earth grid. Our health, the health of our environment, the well-being of the community that is "down stream" from these ancient sites, they may all be dependent upon such energy work, and I for one think this is an area where dowsers can give something back to the world. We can, and should, stimulate the flowing energies of the interaction points between ourselves and Nature (i.e.ancient sites and their interconnections) whenever we are able. It's what we're here for, isn't it? Promoting connectedness with the earth? I think it's a duty.

That's what I mean when I talk of fixing something potentially broken. As we all agree, broken is a poor term for this state. We can say "quiet", "unstimulated", "dormant", "flowing in a disharmonious direction", "unhealthy". Our language struggles to encompass a concept that can be intuitively understood quite easily.

I am getting particularly drawn to two ideas that have been mentioned in association with this discussion: the flow of energies out into the surrounding land, and the effects of crossing streams of energies on road users. I will say more about them when I have more data, but for now I am convinced that particular stone circles have flows of energy that are carried into the surrounding landscape and dispersed through a gravitational effect. I am trying to find out what the effects are on the communities that this flow reaches, for their prosperity and harmony, and I hope to post soon on this.

Also, I have spent a year watching my journey down roads where I suspect ley lines to cross the road. I have noticed that they are frequently points in the road where accidents are more likely to occur (either they have occurred more frequently, or there are lots of near misses). I think that somehow the two ideas are closely linked, and in turn they may be linked with practical steps dowsers can take to reduce road traffic accidents by changing the nature or path of energies at crossing points. We may also be able to boost or otherwise add to the harmonious energy flow that pervades the landscape from these sites.

Is that not a worthwhile task for any dowser to do? I look on it as an opportunity to quietly promote the welfare of people who live in my area, whilst also understanding more about how energies affect us and the world we live in.

And that's my Christmas present to everyone in Vale Royal, Cheshire. :-)
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Post by Kevin »

Vapour trail,
Something has recently occured that gave Me chance to verify about how the flows have been manipulated in the past.
Silbury hill was re-opened, and a tunnel dug to the centre, and down to origonal surface.
This showed to me conclusively that silbury and many other similer spots were to CAP, or plug off that point.
The further into the hill they progressed the stronger the flow into the tunnel became, I kept driving up and down in front of silbury at every opportunity, it was amazing, I was almost been washed into the tunnel at times.
thankfully the filling has restored the blockage, and the flows from avebury are flowing around the hill and mostly curving into the back end of West Kennet long Barrow, down the sides and into the side chambers again.

There is a notorious death spot near where I live, the actual vortex point is just at the side of the road on a bend, I have noted how many have perished there.
I do a lot of one handed dowsing whilst dowsing, still able to keep both hands on the steering wheel etc, then it is easier to triangulate upon whatever I think of, it's no use thinking of lines when driving as there are too many, so I concentrate on the vector point, the whole vista becomes clearer as you note the position of so many and how they fit in with all of nature, especially the trees.
Kevin
mike
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter
Professional
Professional

Post by mike »

Hi Everyone,
Very interesting post this, just to add something here, while clearing Black Water Lines I found since 2002 the number of accident black spots where BWLines run across the roads in numbers, SO many of these are places where someone has run off the road, far too many for it to be just chance....I get the feeling here the number of BWLines somehow affects the brain like a strobe light flickering on and off, enough to make any driver swerve for NO REASON as a reaction to hitting/crossing these active charged lines.Often the accident black spot is on a straight road, with unseen BWLines 7-9 perhaps at nine feet widths causing the problem,as was the case when five lads died near Market Bosworth, just before Christmas many years ago that got me first looking for the cause.....Kevin they dont shoot the dowsers here mate, NOT like that Megalithic Portal forum, much more friendly place :mrgreen: