Full Moon effecting earth energies ?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
prosser

Re: Full Moon effecting earth energies ?

Post by prosser »

Complements of the season to you and your husband.
I cannot say what this orb represents. The orbs shape is a dodecahedron, and reflective thus in the early morning it would reflect the darkness around you. I believe they are sentient and know your thoughts and believe they communicate with us but not in a human like way, if they did they would be humans of course !
You said it was lovely, therefore, it was lovely, it was not harmful or should be interpreted in any other way. virus was your interpretation , can you imagine what the orb thought, thinking it looked like a virus-it does not matter, you were honored to be allowed to see such a wonderful life form.

Scientist believe the universe is shaped like a dodecahedron, perhaps these orbs are universes in miniature, another dimension -well who knows-what I do know you are I and others who see orbs with the naked eye are very lucky and I hope you continue to see them in all their universal glory.

Have a great Christmas, if you decide to take photos of them ask permission first.

Paul

.ly 2 weeks ago I woke in the very early morning to see a strange orb? just in front of my sleeping husbands face, it was about 7" diameter, very lovely, made up of black net like looking triangles, because it was black I decided it should go, I put my fingers into it and it slowly rolled downwards and away.
It looked like a very large virus I have seen in a book, does anyone have an idea about it?

Regards chris[/quote]
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

prosser
The lines I follow seem to be made up of bands, with a flow along each individual band. Sometimes they flow in the same direction and sometimes not.
Near node points they seem to flow towards the node point and into the earth, further away from node points upward and downward flows can influence the direction of flow along individual bands or the whole line.
Placing stones onto the lines at specific points where they cross can influence them too.
The lines influence life too, when you walk in the woods next look out for a tree with epicormic growth ( lots of small branches sprouting out of the tree usually at the base but can be all over the tree ) or cankers or burrs on a tree. When you find it look for another tree near by and then another and then you'll find a line of them with these growths or branches. If you dowse them you'll find a line, keep following it and you'll find more trees like it then possibly a badgers set too.
In fact try and find a tree with a growth or burr that isn't on the edge or right next to an energy line.
If an energy line can influence tree growth, what can it do to us?

happy christmas ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

Vapour trail
When I get a response I don't expect I question what I'm dowsing for and if I need to dowse for something else instead.
Usually a response I don't understand takes me a step further on, and I treat it as an indication of something I'm missing.
I found vertical energy lines when my rods turned out one day, I found spiral lines in the same way and tin too.
Dowsing or divining? being in touch with the divine? being lead into a new world and way of seeing?
The rods are always an indicator, sometimes they indicate to me that I need to move on and try something new.

Just my opinion,
Merry Christmas too,
ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

I'm sure you get some kind of perverted pleasure out of blowing my mind apart! Ok - 2,3 and 5, Fibonacci, Kepler - lots to take in and cogitate upon. Thanks for that interesting link - I wish all my maths lessons had been that good!

Back to the subject in hand: moon energies affecting dowsing reaction, I have a number of things that I want to add to this based upon recent experience. There are a number of factors that seem relevant to the extent of the influence:-

a) The proximity of the moon (apogee - perigee), or, how close it is to the earth.

Proximity, coupled with the skew of the beam of reflected energy delivered by the moon, will both affect the strength of the moon's radiant energy.

b) The Moon is reflecting energy with a female quality to it

Traditionally, and in all the dowsing that I have done so far relating to this, the energy from the moon registers as 'female'. We need to consider if this is merely a human-centred approach to categorising its qualities, or whether there truly is a correspondence between our human concept of the feminine and the way that the moon's rays affect females. Whether or not that is true, the rods dowse radiant moon energy as female in nature for me.

c) Your reaction to female energies

If you have ever dowsed yourself, or had someone dowse you, or if you have taken the time to acquaint yourself with how you react to the sun and the moon, then you may discover that you have a particular orientation, regardless of which human sec you are. For example, I am a man who has positive reactions to female energy, and finds this form easier to find and to work with. Nature or nurture I don't really care. The point is that I know this about myself, and that makes it easier for me to dowse female moon energies. I feel energised around the time of a full moon. No, I don't grow more hair. Just in case you were thinking it. And now you are.

If you react well to female energies (they don't drain you, or give you headaches, for example) then you may find that you can find female energy forms more easily when the moon is strong (traditionally at Full Moon and New Moon). I have a tide chart on my wall, and in conjunction with observing the phase of the moon I can have some idea of the likely relative strengths of the female energies around.

Qualities such as the strength of the line, and it's width, will increase in proportion with the combination of the proximity and phase of the moon, and your ability to dowse and work with that energy will follow that rise and fall too. Those well attuned to it will get great success dowsing at such times. Those for whom it is anathema (the solar-oriented folk, who like basking in sunshine, and walk around in shorts in December) are going to feel a bit crap and crazy around those times, and you should get more light. Use mirrors. Office fluorescent lighting doesn't count.

Any sense to anyone? Or babbling?
simonwheeler
Copper Supporter
Copper Supporter
Proficient
Proficient

Post by simonwheeler »

I thought I'd posted this link before but have just searched the forum and can't find it. Apologies if it's still lurking somewhere..Anyway, this book will validate much of your "babbling" ( :lol: ) and is of practical use. The blurb on the back contains:
"Learn exactly how the moon influences your world with this essential day-by-day guide....the perfect guide to gardening. This book and living in harmony with the moon.......This book will tell you when to cut your hair and nails, when to depilate, to fast, to detox; when to deal with warts or treat worms; when to visit the dentist or undergo surgery...."
Don’t be so open-minded that your brains fall out. LAWRENCE FERLINGHETTI

www.simongordonwheeler.co.uk

Simon
Vapour Trail
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Vapour Trail »

Yeah - got that book. Used it last year and have a new copy for this year. It's really very useful, and now I wouldn't be without it. Doesn't say anything about dowsing, of course. (although it does mention Hartmann and Curry grids). That would just be TOO wacky, right? So, that's why we need discussion here on this forum.
Harri
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Harri »

I'm afraid I can't add any answers, just more questions: If the moon is effecting earth energies or our sensitivity at full moon, does it have similar, or perhaps other, effects at new or dark moon? The tides are effected and we are mostly water, so I could easily believe; but havn't experienced; that it would effect our sensitivity. Also what I mainly dowse for is water and surely the pull of the moon, or sun and moon combined, would have an effect on moving, underground water as well as tides. What do you think/experience?
Harri
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.
(Einstein)
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

I have found this link quite helpful when wanting accurate positions and distances of the moon

http://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/pacalc.html

I would also agree with an earlier comment made on the extreme proximities of the moon but in particular the speed, on those occasions, at which it swings in towards, or away and outwards, when the path of the orbit is roughly perpendicular to the Sun Earth axis. On these occasions it is as though the mind is stretched (laterally?) to beyond being able to cope with the norm - especially emotionally. I have been keeping a diary on these things for nearly 2 years now just to see what periods coincide with what observations. All I can conclude so far is that something is up but it is quite complex to work out. There appear to be quite a number of variables at play which make for difficult interpretation.

One observation made last New Moon was that the flow along a North South line moved from a South direction to a West direction over a period of an hour just after midday. Midday would have been when there was a rough alignment of Sun Moon & Earth. Still not sure what it all means though and will have to do many more observations over the coming months.

Anyway thought you might like to know this

Regards

Rory

PS Does anyone else get crazy dreams just before a New Moon that is either close to its apogee or perigee?