Earth energy line nodes and their reason ?

Discussions relating to earth energy dowsing in general.
Kevin
Novice
Novice

Re: Earth energy lie nodes and their reason ?

Post by Kevin »

arthur hamlin,
Words anoy myself, they fix too many descriptive thoughts, heres a picture that resembles how how I detect ourselves .
There are circulating layers of opposite spin charecteristics, you say tomatoe , I say tamatoe( positive ,negative)
I find a surface hugging layer that fluxs up/down to aprox 30 inchs, above that and travelling in precisely opposite direction is another flowing layer.
I deduce that as the lower layer raises in a cyclic manner, we will grow taller, as it falls we will shorten down to mirror it.

The geometry I detect has a dominant polar and equator basis, with a secondary such system at 45 degrees to that, but overall there is a far more complex system that at present I can detect upto 89 orientations of.
As everything I detect mirrors the fibonacci sequence there may be 144 but only at mainfreame localities such as will be at 19.5 degrees above the equator( giza, hawai volcano etc)
http://www.heartcoherence.com/anu-of-th ... teAtom.htm (link broken)

The points where the central spirals touch are what You are calling chakra points, imo, the more we energise these the more upgraded We will become, and that is where the nodal points will accumulate the harmonics imo, ignore the fact that this man is selling his product, His findings with MS and alzhiemers sufferers is exactly as I detect there reduced field.

The stone circles/churchs etc are positioned upon or in relationship to these nodal points, the stone acts similer to a sponge.
Kevin
ocd
Novice
Novice

Post by ocd »

hello rory and all
interesting posts, do you consider every crossing point of serpent lines as a node point?
I find serpent lines crossing or even running in conjunction, one atop the other so to speak, these crossings and alignments don't always give a dowsable node energy for me?
I have found placing a stone on a node point altered one of a crossing pair of serpent lines on one particular occasion. The line was thin and felt stressed to me, the stone or intention took the line from being a couple of inches wide and bunched up, to 12 feet wide and free flowing?
I have found I can also dowse where a line was at a specific time of year, this was helpful on returning to a site to check movement and energy flow. To me some places seem to be switches where the energy can be changed or made to move in a different direction, the hurlers stone circles spring to mind.
I have also found points of serpent lines crossing at places that could be anti-nodes? A place that absorbs energy instead of focussing or exuding energy?
I have also found serpent lines to be different from the micheal and mary lines but also similar or sometimes the same?
I have also found the lines to not be electromagnetic, but then I have also found the lines can be measured on a mhz scale? which constantly varies throughout the line itself?

respectfully ocd
stay on the path, beware of the moon
Rory
Novice
Novice

Post by Rory »

Hi OCD
I know what you mean. Nodes can be very different. I have found some that cross where there is absolutely nothing as though they were completely different things. Still too early to draw any conclusions so I keep tracking and mapping them.
I have not started working with stones on nodes so cannot comment on that yet - at some stage I will ask to do this and see what happens.
As for lines moving - now that is becoming a big subject I just could not discuss in a short note with still so much to learn and find out.
Yes I am time dowsing quite a bit now too - absolutely fascinating. Have also come across nodes with lines forming triangles all over the place but not all crossing on the same point. You ask if they want to be moved and the answer so far has been yes - but it is just not that simple and I am always surprised at the end result where the node with all the lines now cross over ends up. Even the order of moving the lines seems to be important and they wont want to move until others have beforehand. Even to the extent of who moves them is important. Sometimes they are happy for me to move them and on other occasions I get a no, whilst my friend gets a yes. Once we even both had to do it together before they were happy to be moved. There is always a sense of communication at these times too.
Anyway as I said, I just have not begun to formulate an answer, but my friend lives down the road from me is now time dowsing the same line as me over the same period of time and we will pool our results and write about it all. If the society likes it, they can publish it if they want on their site and you can see what you think then.
I am interested in your other observations and will hopefully check yours and Kevin's out later when I have some time.
I would concur that they are not electromagnetic, however there seems to be the capability to occasionally affect that force which is why some people may be thrown off thinking that way. For me the connection to Gravity is overwhelming, but not always a full connection and the results in the writing will show that. However much is still to be found out about Gravity.
All the best with your dowsing
Regards
Rory